It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon Bans Tommy Robinson’s Book, ‘Mohammed’s Koran’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Actually yeah, I was demonstrating why a corporation like Amazon might not want to associate with him

Wrong...
Like usual...
Amazon fully knows the products they sell don't aling them with the people that created it. Just look at the fine section of books they sell written by dictators. From Hitler, to Stallin, to Mao.

Yet this book gets the ax?

They are trying to hurt him financially and that brings you leftists joy. Has nothing to do with association, and it certainly has nothing to do with what's morally right and wrong. You all threw in that towell years ago...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Actually yeah, I was demonstrating why a corporation like Amazon might not want to associate with him

Wrong...
Like usual...
Amazon fully knows the products they sell don't aling them with the people that created it. Just look at the fine section of books they sell written by dictators. From Hitler, to Stallin, to Mao.

Yet this book gets the ax?

They are trying to hurt him financially and that brings you leftists joy. Has nothing to do with association, and it certainly has nothing to do with what's morally right and wrong. You all threw in that towell years ago...

Well said - I just looked and Amazon sells Mein Kampf as a kindle download, hard cover, paperback, loose leaf for £400 and a magazine version collectors edition for £299.

Ah well, I guess killing 6m Jews and millions of others is not as bad as Tommy Robinson - I mean he punched someone and faked his passport.. scum bag.
edit on 7/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So you going to tell me why these people are still openly allowed to spread their hate on the street?

If you want to go write a thread on it then we can discuss it further if you want.

This thread is about wee stevies book, I like to keep to the topic at hand. Like I have said I disagree with anyone who advocates voilance in the name of hate. The debate about this though is a completely different topic.

If you want to talk about Amazon not selling his book then fair enough, otherwise as far as am concerned our conversation is at an end.

Have a nice day

Seriously, why the book was banned, and what we are talking about it pretty much the same! Just seems you are dodging my question.

The book criticises Islam, the same why he does when you hear him speak, so how can you say it is not connected.

Why is is someone can criticise any other religon, do talks about them and write books, but when it comes to Islam, that is a no no, even though it is a brutal religon in a lot of aspects, especially in muslim countries!

So I will ask again. How are these people allowed to protest and spread their hate in our streets?
edit on 7-3-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The argument is.

Free speech,

And clearly some people do not understand what it means.

Don't you see the paradox in your argument.

On the one hand you are saying that Tommys freedom of speech is being infringed upon by amazon yet on the other you want to infringe upon their freedom of speech and have them forced to sell it. Its a paradoxical argument that does not work.

I get that you might want to express your disagreement with the decision but it's wrong to claim that they are infringing upon his freedom of speech.

But corporations aren't people?

That's what I was always told.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Tommy the deek robinson, or more accurately Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a bonafide ZIONIST shill. He's a frontman for the zionist.

edit on 7-3-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the documentary Tommy Robinson has released on YouTube exposing Panaroma? #Panodrama - An Exposé of the Fake News BBC!

youtu.be...

I'm Gay, live in the UK and always felt that Tommy was against me and everyone else that was "different"

Realised after watching this, the only reason I felt that way was because of one source - the UK Media.
edit on 7-3-2019 by xlxneowalker because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xlxneowalker
Has anyone seen the documentary Tommy Robinson has released on YouTube exposing Panaroma? #Panodrama - An Exposé of the Fake News BBC!

youtu.be...

I'm Gay, live in the UK and always felt that Tommy was against me and everyone else that was "different"

Realised after watching this, the only reason I felt that way was because of one source - the UK Media.

Do you think It's better to base it round a YouTube film made by tommy robinson?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

youtu.be...

That documentry just shows how corrupt and sociopathic mainstream media is. A lot of people are waking up to this anyway, but too many people are still brainwashed and conditioned

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Have you watched it?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

youtu.be...

Do you think It's better to base it round a YouTube film made by tommy robinson?

The documentry clearly showed what the media were trying to do. No questions there!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Have you watched it?

No and have no intention to.

Robinson is proven liar, why would I consider anything he is involved in to have any accuracy at all?
edit on 7-3-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I agree, my friends and myself were shocked at the BBC because of this, I wonder if the 'Tommy Takedown' Panaroma documentary will be released.

It completely changed my opinion of Tommy and the media.
It just shows how much control they have over us.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

youtu.be...

The documentry clearly showed what the media were trying to do. No questions there!

The documentary made by Robinson.

You don't see any issue there?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would ask you to watch it, and then make an opinion.

I respect your view either way.

I also felt the same way as you yesterday.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

To be fair, most of what we are told about him is from the UK Media - see the problem there?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Have you watched it?

Robinson is proven liar, why would I consider anything he is involved in to have any accuracy at all?

Wow! Just wow! Conditioned much?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

To be fair, most of what we are told about him is from the UK Media - see the problem there?

Yep from a wide variety of sources many of which are independently verifiable.

Or we can believe Robinson.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Have you watched it?

Wow! Just wow! Conditioned much?

Conditioned not to accept blindly the word of a proven liar?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Please, just watch the documentary before it is removed, however with all respect to YouTube they are holding off removing his content.

It is worth a watch - I also felt the same way as you only a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yep from a wide variety of sources many of which are independently verifiable.

Or we can believe Robinson.

This is what annoys the hell out of me, and a huge problem in society. Time and time again, people believe the mainstream media, and it's annoying as hell!

People like you who will dismiss it, without even watching it! How can he lie in the documentry when you hear it from the horses mouth. Are you saying tommy faked it lol

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join