It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Was He Right? (Fortune Teller Documentary) - Real Stories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I watch this video of David Icke. It's all going okay. I find myself agreeing with him we are living in a police state. I find myself agreeing with on the we are now living in an Orwellian reality. I agree with his assessment we being bullied by the Hegelian dialectic. And then he starts talking about a race of reptilian overlords controlling the World through the Illuminati and he loses me.

I think Icke's whole "reptilian" overlord thing is just veiled anti-Semitic hatred of the

Rothschild family

edit on 3-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

He goes pretty far out of his way to differentiate between the average Jewish people, and the Zionist bloodline elite families that demonstrably constructed and perpetuate this world's horrifying debt slavery economy/existence.

If you can't face the facts without resorting to that AIPAC approved "anti-semitic" slur, then reality is simply too painful for you to process at this time.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

He goes pretty far out of his way to differentiate between the average Jewish people, and the Zionist bloodline elite families that demonstrably constructed and perpetuate this world's horrifying debt slavery economy/existence.

If you can't face the facts without resorting to that AIPAC approved "anti-semitic" slur, then reality is simply too painful for you to process at this time.

I agree with what you are saying. But I also think the whole "reptilian" thing is just a mask for the Zionist Fascist bankers or something.

I never really understood how bad things are in the Middle East until I watched this interview:

It just seems to me the interview might be conveying some hard truth about the right wing radical authoritarianism going on in the ME.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

WTF is up with his eyes. Color contacts? What is that outer ring around his iris? Strange looking.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He said the same thing again and again since 30 years ago. Not that I don’t believing him as I am follower.
Something must be done or else 30 years later we’ll all hear the same. ………..(not alive at that time hopefully/thankfully).

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

WTF is up with his eyes. Color contacts? What is that outer ring around his iris? Strange looking.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

He's English. He's a mammalian.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

So are for or against the police state? Are you for or against coc aine? Which is it?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

The idea we are slaves to this system gives me a stomach ache and makes me sick. I just can't believe people hate the government so much but love the corporations and military without question.

We truly live in a police state. The cartels and monopolies control ALL the pricing. We may have communism in the World in terms of having a corrupt central government, but the pricing fixing going on is NOT in the worker's favor!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm for and against coc aine and the police state.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Icke is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

The problem is he has spawned a following of gullible idiots who go perform "analysis" on pupil dilation in slow motion and bingo! we have our reptilians. I suppose red eye in old Polaroids must mean demonic possession.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Whether you think he’s a nutjob or saviour or anything inbeteeen you can’t deny that he is more often than not correct.
Most of you will remember how everyone laughed at him when he said the church, politicians and a list celebs were pedos,
He was laughed at when he talked about the coming Orwellian surveillance state yet look at us now.

Now shapeshifting reptiles, or as AJ put it, the turd in the punch bowl. I’m not sure what to make of this, on one hand he is usually pretty bloody spot on but on the other hand shape shifting reptiles.

I reckon it’s a wolf whistle, the simple truth is that speaking Ill (even if factual) about Israel or Jews is usually a short cut to obscurity and poverty, if you want to get that info out on a large scale your going to need a cover and preferably one that’s so bat droppings crazy that no one will touch it.

It’s funny but the only thing I hear him discredited on is the reptiles, no one laughs at the high profile pedophilia or human sacrifice stuff anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He's good looking and has an awesome accent. I'll watch the vid later.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I think there is a big difference between hating the Rothschilds and being anti-Semitic. I have nothing against Jewish people, but I strongly dislike this world-wide system of fiat currency induced debt slavery.

A lot of Icke's conclusions are easily proven by checking current and historical records. As for the reptile part, well, I guess we have our own personal El Guapo. (Three Amigo's reference)

But it seems to me that this whole idea of taking over the world via banking has been going on since the Knights Templar. That's a long time. I have a hard time imagining a group of humans planning such a thing centuries ago and convincing future generations to carry out the plan. These people are cunning and ruthless. They care nothing about human life. They will assassinate key people to further their agenda, or they will start and finance wars that kill millions. They've done it for so long that it has become predictable.

I could understand if it was a few people who just wanted to enrich themselves or wanted to create a one world utopia where they would benevolently rule mankind forever. I could even understand if they could convince one or two generations of their goals. But decade after decade, century after century, the goal remains the same. The whole world enslaved by a single lie: you owe for the debts of your ancestors.

Something with a very long range goal and the consistent ruthlessness to carry it out suggests something with a lifespan longer than normal humans.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

How much money can one family spend? How much privilege is enough privilege? The level of greed and avarice is unimaginable. There are only so many private country clubs you can visit per year? How many islands can you own and visit per year?

The saddest thing of all I bet the members of the Rothschild family are not even happy. They probably deal with all the same existential issues we all do.

I wish the extraterrestrials would save us from our own miseries of government and inequality.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think the alien reptilian portion of Ickes work, was to discredit himself enough to stay alive after 3 books of connecting the dots of the major families which have controlled humans since the dawn of civilization, which ended with the crown, and then sitting presidents?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty open to reptilians being real as interdimensional beings. There is a lot of people who experienced extraterrestrials and I'm leaning towards outer-beings being real.

However, there is no proof and It makes sense to think this guy is a loon.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Abbey martin is good. Real good. The fact that she isn't on mainstream breaking down situations like she does on empire wars just shows how controlled any fox/MSNBC/cnn ect.. is...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

How much money can one family spend? How much privilege is enough privilege? The level of greed and avarice is unimaginable. There are only so many private country clubs you can visit per year? How many islands can you own and visit per year?

That's just it. Imagine your typical royal dynasty. You might start off with a great king that does wonderful things for the people. Give it 2 or 3 generations you wind up with princes and heirs who are only interested in the pleasures their wealth can give them. They have more wealth than they can spend in their lifetimes. Why should they care about pushing an agenda that even their grandchildren would never live to see? Why would their grandchildren think this agenda is more important than laying around on a tropical beach with all the women they could buy?

Icke may see reptiles. Some people see aliens. Some people see demons. What I see is something with a long lifespan, no regard for human life, and an agenda to bring all of humanity under their control. Call them what you want, but recognize them by their actions.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
David Icke ?

Reptiles ? and then all the other stuff he says !

Reptiles in folklore very interesting , changeling ? 800k people missing. Why oh why isn't that in the news ALL the time ! Media doesn't care , might hurt they fakeness..

so David Icke=Reptiles and he can say whatever he likes , makes a lot of sense.

Aliens nah , maybe just hiding landmasses with very interesting species. Reptile just a word , we were never alone in this simulation. Crypto (Aliens)

Nowadays New conspiracies are just permutations of the news right !

David still fighting goliath EXACTLY the same fight...

Just for fun , Reptiles exist !

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join