It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Was He Right? (Fortune Teller Documentary) - Real Stories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Just another Jim Jones to me, leading his silly followers to the abyss.

Analyze what prejudices he is bringing out in you, against who and why.

You are all his plaything. You are the minions of the wrath of Icke against those he has a grudge against. Icke is the grudge, a nasty little antisemitic demon. I can't stand even looking at his face any longer.

Seriously, folks, why are you even tolerating this spammer? I hope you are not actually giving him your money. I bet you are though.

You must realize that this is an infection. You are letting somebody who tells you lie after lie be youre guide. Where do you think that will lead you?

He is making you mentally ill like Jim Jones made his little lost sheep followers mentally ill enough to poison themselves. Alex Jones I can just about stomach as he is tongue and cheek about it all, but there is something nasty about Icke I can't stand. I think he has a head full of hateful demons advising him and I think you are allowing them access into your thoughts too.

Watch out. Stop being so open to every Tom, Dick and Harry - hacky icky Icke stuff lie that you so want to justify your own prejudice and hate against the Hebrew culture. To me you look like deluded zombies who instead of reading real books and learning what is useful spend your time in this Icke abscess cesspit. For G-D's sake do not let Icke make you do anything that is criminal as it will be your head on the block and not Icke's.

I worry about you people. You are so willing to hate, even believing the most crazy lies and illusions if it suits your prejudices. How sad that your lives and minds get sabotaged this way.

Poor lost souls you all are! How very sad.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What I want to know is, if people know that these evil oligarchs etc exist, rothschilds etc , yer zoros , all those zionists , then why havent they ever been assassinated , if we know globally the names of the top 1% etc, why has no one just killed them all , if they are 1% of 7.6 billion

thats not too many people ,

why havent they just killed the 1%

and redistributed their wealth

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Yeah on ‘normal’ non reptilian topics he is often a good, anti establishment analyst.
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Cannot for the life of me remember where I read it but there was something about him a few years back that said pretty much the same thing as you, that his claim of Reptilian Aliens was really an attack on Jewish people, seriously can't remember where I read that but it was a few years ago. Not that I agree with him and the whole shape shifting aliens stuff but there are some things he talks about that I also enjoy.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

Cannot for the life of me remember where I read it but there was something about him a few years back that said pretty much the same thing as you, that his claim of Reptilian Aliens was really an attack on Jewish people, seriously can't remember where I read that but it was a few years ago. Not that I agree with him and the whole shape shifting aliens stuff but there are some things he talks about that I also enjoy.

It could be, but I also think that’s a convenient virtual ad hominem on Icke to dismiss him as a bigot. While I understand the argument that it’s veiled anti Semitism or what have you, i also think that it doesn’t quite match the reptilian ideas he’s put forward. In his theory it’s some kind of ancient bloodlines that allow virtual possession by these extra dimensional entities. Unless one argues that those bloodlines are exclusively Jewish, I’m not sure how it’s anti Semitic.

To be clear, I’m not endorsing any of these ideas.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

I disagree with your opinion. It's not about a cult of personality. Some of what he says has traction. The way you become a leader is you find a parade and step in front of it.

Rather than attack Icke personally, other than the reptilian BS, give me an example where Icke is just wrong. You've heard of the Patriot Act?

edit on 4-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

What I want to know is, if people know that these evil oligarchs etc exist, rothschilds etc , yer zoros , all those zionists , then why havent they ever been assassinated , if we know globally the names of the top 1% etc, why has no one just killed them all , if they are 1% of 7.6 billion

thats not too many people ,

why havent they just killed the 1%

and redistributed their wealth

Killing someone is immoral. I for one would prefer a longer term solution in favor of the value of having a large population being paid livable wages. I think there is a very good reason why addressing issues of poverty are important as outlined here:

New Insights on Poverty

But again, killing the top 1% is not the solution. We will just end up with another top 1% with the same disregard to the quality of our culture.

We need to educate the top 1% on what will best serve their enlightened self-interests. Hopefully, addressing this issues will not require new laws or revolution. Hopefully, the people in power will see it as a path to attaining happiness in their own lives. Water on rock. Over time, water always wins.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The reptiles owned this planet for 100's millions of years before mammals came along. When humans are at the zygote stage of development (after conception but before 3 or 4 weeks), it is very difficult to tell the difference between a reptile or mammal, or even human. After this stage, individual species development do start to show.

When so much of the truth is all about context, the human condition is built on a reptilian shell. Pushed hard enough we all have primordial instincts that will surface. Not too far from our distant cousins like the crocodile and snake.

But as humans we also have upgrades to this reptilian casting. The reptiles are still here, and while fear rules this world, so do the reptiles.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I've been aware of Icke for a long time, I'm really quite fascinated by him, I really don't think he's antisemitic at all though.

When he talks about 10 foot tall child stealing, fear blood drinking, inter-dimensional reptilians that still somehow come from the draco system, I'm pretty that he is in fact talking about 10 foot tall child stealing, fear blood drinking, inter-dimensional reptilians that still somehow come from the draco system.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Well, they may well be some kind of archetypal spiritual demons within certain people's minds, but you have to admit it's a pretty fancy language for the old adage "power corrupts".

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

WTF is up with his eyes. Color contacts? What is that outer ring around his iris? Strange looking.

He's Jesus.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Or is it that the very pursuit of power in the first place is a sign that someone has already been corrupted?

Icke did an AMA on here a few years ago, it must still be posted.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

It is! Right here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

And then he starts talking about a race of reptilian overlords controlling the World through the Illuminati and he loses me.

Prior to reading this superlative Thread "Understanding Reptilians, The Meaning, The Misinterpretation, and Us! PLEASE READ ALL!!", www.abovetopsecret.com... by esteemed ATS member NoRegretsEver, I would have agreed with you.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

You have to realise that the end game, is the privatisation of everything by the elite, Prisons Police, housing. They are doing very well. If you think for a moment that your elected government , is working for you then you are very much mistaken. If you want to know how it works, its basically to keep people in debt, and thus controlled. Its must be fairly obvious by now that any country that dares to try and escape the debt cycle is targeted for a dose of freedom. By the corporate army. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I new something was wrong with the world as a kid and didn't need David Ike to tell me. Of course I didn't completely understand then that they would blow up any nation that refused their banking system.
How many Nations in the world are left today without a Rothschilds Banking system?
I think it was down to 2 last I heard.

These folks will still pour boiling hot water on top of rebels climbing castle walls just like they did thousands of years ago.
They haven't changed a bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I agree that violence isnt the answer , but many people through out history have resorted to violence so that evil doesnt triumph!

So why have we suddenly stopped preventing evil ?

why hasnt anyone just thought # it , im going to take out the people at the top!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Please can you post evidence Icke is anti-semetic? Rather than he is a person who dislikes many groups for differing reasons, it just so happens that some of these groups have Jews in them... but he doesn't dislike them because they are Jews.

You've used that insult a couple of times on our forums and never once backed it up with facts or evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It can well be that Icke is suckered in by somebody friendly, with status and credibillity. This person has been feeding Icke false but convincing info just to make Icke look like someone who completely lost touch with reality.

Why..? Because Icke is telling the people of the world too much truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Oops..sorry, double post..

edit on 5/3/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join