It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit and run crash, my friend this week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

thank you

she is slowly healing, and yes i spoke in anger, just still cannot believe a person could do that to another human, i am no saint, but i just couldn't leave an innocent person for dead, even if it meant jail time for me

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
In Detroit it takes forever for cops to respond to anything. They hit and run all the time in Detroit. My buddy bought his first brand new car. Had it 2 months before someone hit him. The car was totaled. His insurance didn't cover the entire cost of the car so he's out thousands. They drive like complete morons around here. Half of the city of Detroit is illiterate. They can't read at a 3rd grade level. Yet they drive and own guns.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Thinking of your friend today and wishing her well.

Let her know

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

How is your friend doing???? Just checking in to see.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
thanks both (love) she has been having major head surgery today and haven't heard yet, very worried about her x

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Quick update, my friend survived her surgery, some complications but she will heal in time

Just found out, so so so happy!
oh, she is a member of ATS as well but for her privacy I won't name her...big love to her family for the updates at this massively worrying time x

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I am so happy to hear this Seren! Thank you for the update and keep us posted on her progress. Hugs!

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great to hear!
I wish the best for her recovery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join