It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel report due soon. I can’t wait because then it’s our turn .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
no stars for this 🤦‍♂️

Guess the meme didn't address that Mueller is so crooked that he has to screw his socks on in the morning and he had to leave the military because he couldn't get a higher rank in 12 years than Captain...

Then he went into various intelligence agencies and worked his way up as a star phucker and cleanup guy for the Clintons until he got high enough to finally start cashing in on his job title through Comey.

As opposed to the other guy, who despite your best wet dream got a medical deferment for service.

Which the left at the time cheered on... but now that's a bad thing because he changed parties.

Silliest meme ever.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Guess the meme didn't address that Mueller is so crooked that he has to screw his socks on in the morning 

Omg, I just choked on my beer!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

President Trump had better start fighting back ASAP. One of the House Committees is preparing to investigate President Trump for potentially inciting physical harm to the MSM, by calling them "Fake News" and "America's #1 Internal Enemy".

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

and now reopened.

edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you sir/ma’am !

edit on 3-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And when that goes nowhere they will make up something else. For the next two years Trump is going to be investigated if he double knots his shoelaces .

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
And when that goes nowhere they will make up something else. For the next two years Trump is going to be investigated if he double knots his shoelaces .

A higher legal authority needs to intercede, because investigations can only be launched when a potential crime is determined. Congress can't just pick a "person" and say, "We're going to investigate every aspect of this person's life to see if he/she broke any laws".

That's what Bob Mueller did with his witch hunt. Not a single American was found to have illegally conspired with Russia to affect the 2016 election. Yet he handed out over 17 indictments to U.S. citizens.

Think about the nasty precedent that sets for any one of us, or anyone in our family, who doesn't go along with the status-quo in the country, or even our local community court system.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Crooked Democrat Jerry Nadler is already screaming "Coverup!" regarding the Mueller report that has not yet been issued.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I agree 100%. You’re supposed to find a crime and go looking for the guy. Not find a guy and go looking for the crime .

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It is troublesome.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I’m gonna update this thread when something comes to light .

About a month ago on Sean Hannity‘s show Devin Nunes announced that once William Barr took office he would pursue criminal referrals. Against the yet to be named members of Obama’s FBI Gestaop.

He reiterated these claims a couple days ago at CPAC . Personally I wish he would hurry the hell up. But at least it gives me time to stock up on popcorn and beer.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Hasn't it already run rampant? I honestly don't see Republicans having high ground when it comes to corruption. Both parties are guilty and even trump has hired corrupt individuals.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join