It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel report due soon. I can’t wait because then it’s our turn .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thank you. That makes sense, that Trump can't seem to be interfering.

I still think Barr could get the ball rolling, independently, if it's a big concern.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: Fallingdown

Honest question: 2 investigations can't happen at once?
Seems like it would be beneficial if they could.

Also, Mueller is a Republican, which is one of the remarkable things about it all. He goes by the book. Seems like he's the least likely person to interfere with the rule of law, or a simultaneous investigation.

He's a Progressive.

His name just says R behind it when he votes.

As far as going by the book, that weasel has been cleaning things up for Democrats since Waco and Bill Clinton.

Best friend to Comey... he and Comey would sometimes change jobs so one could go outside the government, the other would stay inside, run something like the FBI and funnel millions of dollars of government funds to the other through government contracts.

The last time Comey was out and working for Boeing as a "advisor" he got paid about 16 million dollars in government contract funds, as far as we can tell.

Mueller approved that as a Director. Think Mueller got a cut?

I don't think Mueller is who you think he is.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think Mueller is a stodgy old WASP who is obsessive about rule following. He's good friends with Barr, too. I'd think that gives Barr some leeway.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I think the king rat is going to be Bruce Ohr.

Wait till you see who AG Loretta Lynch fingered during her December 2018 Closed Session Testimony.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

I think Mueller is a stodgy old WASP who is obsessive about rule following. He's good friends with Barr, too. I'd think that gives Barr some leeway.

I personally think you are quite wrong.

Google Mueller's background.

Or better yet, use Dogpile.Com as a search engine... Google has wiped a lot of Mueller's background for some strange reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

No not in this case two investigations can’t continue at once. The reason has been stated multiple times in this thread.

If the Republicans lift a finger against anyone involved in the Mueller investigation.

The Democrats will start screaming obstruction of justice.

When the Mueller investigation is over we can pluck that feather out of their cap .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wait till you see who AG Loretta Lynch fingered during her December 2018 Closed Session Testimony.

Thank you for posting that little tidbit.

When tho OP asked for anyone else he missed, Loretta Lynch is actually the key to everything, in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I googled him in the past because I thought he was a Republican puppet, and mainly found info on his criminal investigations in CA. Thanks for the hint on Dogpile.

Edit: wasn't he appointed by Bush right around 9/11?

Off to go find Dogpile.
edit on 2-3-2019 by Look2theSacredHeart because: 9 11

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: r0xor

Since I currently have a friend that is in Leavenworth doing 20 years for something she did 33,000 more of and it has already been proven and admitted, just no.

I think I understand what you're saying. It was proven that they committed the crime 33,001 times but only went for 20 years, the sentence for one conviction?

Well, plea deals are given everyday for all kinds of reasons, and people are very rarely tried, convicted, and sentenced for every crime it was proven that they did, much less numerous duplicates of the same crime.

If your friend was guilty of fraud and it was known that they could've been charged with an individual count for each fraud for example, the police and the court were mainly concerned with getting the person in prison for a long time, not giving them 20 x 33,000 years.
edit on 3/2/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Special counsel report due soon

Wasn't it cnn that reported this first but with no proof.

And then every one else just ran with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Thank you for posting that little tidbit.

When tho OP asked for anyone else he missed, Loretta Lynch is actually the key to everything, in my humble opinion.

Lynch to Jarrett to Obama / Obama to Jarrett to Lynch, is how info and orders flowed up/down.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jason chaffetz was on Tucker Carlson pitching his book . He said he approached Jeff sessions and asked him to look further into Imran Awan (Debbie Wasserman I.T/ embezzler/spy) and his family after he was released with a slap on his wrist .

He said Sessions told him to his face. “No they’re to close to Hillary”.

He said the exchange is in his book.

I have no reason to doubt the man after Jeff’s performance . I’ve never thought the deep state was drawn on party lines.

It’s all about power and favors .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Special counsel report due soon

Wasn't it cnn that reported this first but with no proof.
And then every one else just ran with it.

Right. It was a CNN "breaking news exclusive" at about 2pm on (approx.) Feb 19th. They cited "unnamed sources". (Red Flag)

Since all other outlets believe CNN is a reputable News Organization (They are Not), their other partners in crime and deceit readily followed tabloid CNN into the forest.

In actuality, Mueller has authority to operate until April 30th. That's when his legal authority ends. He could ask for another extension, of course. (Each approved term of operation is for 6 months)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

They haven't been paying attention.
Stormy
Kavanaugh
Smollett

Msnbc has them

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

On a sidenote .....

On Twitter I had a come back.

Every time someone told me Mueller was a Republican .

I would say sheriff David Clark is a Democrat what’s your point ? Lol

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks for relating that info about Jeff Sessions. I trust Jason Chaffetz's word. It will be learned that Paul Ryan preferred Hillary rather than Donald Trump. Hillary would keep the crooked "on the take" politicians in the flow of money and favors.

Trump has been declaring for over 2 decades, how crooked "Washington D.C." is. Repub and Dem crooks in high places would rather have ANYONE than Donald Trump as President.

That's why I say GOD put him there. To clean out the evil people from D.C.. They control all our lives.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
no stars for this 🤦‍♂️

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I started to reply to this three times and quit each time.

Now I can’t help myself .

I can’t wait to find out who it was .

But I really wish you would have worded it differently because now I have a picture in my head that won’t leave . Lol

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not sure, but you’re right there should have been a “appears” in there somewhere .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

DC is crooked to the bone and Hillary knows where all of the bodies are buried. It’s all a deep dark secret .

The thing about Trump is he’s not a crook but he’ll take it to the cleaners and then laugh in your face .

And when you go looking for bodies he will give you were shovel and a noose .

Laughing up his sleeve the entire time .

Edit;

Upon reflection I can see how this might be taken the wrong way.

It was an attempted analogy meaning he’s brash and bold and has nothing to hide.

My bad
edit on 2-3-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join