It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special counsel report due soon. I can’t wait because then it’s our turn .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

When the Mueller investigation is over. It’s time for the conservatives and the DOJ ( thank God for Barr)to turn the tables . Obama and every other Democrat with TDS should be shaking in their boots if they’re smart enough . We’ve all seen the two year long debate on whether you can to indict a sitting president. I’m not 100% certain on that.

I’ll tell you one thing I’m certain of. You can indict a ex president and his henchmen . FISA courts, obstruction of justice in the email investigation, Benghazi, IRS targeting and illegal surveillance is a portion of the list Obama and his cronies could be looking at .

The people listed below were all in Obama’s inner circle. Most if not all will be facing charges and they won’t be charged with process crimes or tax evasion. Besides the lying, willful violation of privacy laws and violation of civil rights. They also interfered in a presidential election.

Which falls under ..........

18 U.S. Code § 2384. Seditious conspiracy
U.S. Code
Notes
Table of Popular Names
prev | next
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow , put down,or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

“ conspire to overthrow “ I love the word conspiracy it always adds time to a charge.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Furthermore all of them were still in office attempting to “overthrow the president of the United States” after he assumed the presidency .

It appears the liberal fantasies about Trump associates flipping have come to naught.

But one can be certain that some of the criminals on the liberal side have information that can reach the top. With the time they’re facing they will be racing each other to see who gets thrown under the bus first .

I can’t wait to return the favor and start asking every liberal “who do they think is going to flip” ?

Comey, Mccabe, Strzok,Yates, Page, the Ohrs, Rosenstein or Rice ( did I forget anybody )

the-fringe.com...
edit on Sun Mar 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags and source added...member has permission to post

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I so hope this will happen . If they get away with all this, elections will forever be tainted and Government corruption will run rampant .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I've no idea where this is going to go, but from the looks of Trump's CPAC speech he's on fire right now.

Let's see if the stars align and we can start having equal application under the law.

I'm pessimistic but hopeful.

Interesting times... S&F for the OP.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

So...you think the Mueller report has damning information ...on Obama?

Why weren't Comey, McCabe, etc investigated when the GOP had control of both the House and the Senate? And why would the Mueller report change that now that the Dems have the House?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’ll tell you one thing I’m certain of. You can indict a ex president and his henchmen . FISA courts, obstruction of justice in the email investigation, Benghazi, IRS targeting and illegal surveillance is a portion of the list Obama and his cronies could be looking at .

The people listed below were all in Obama’s inner circle. Most if not all will be facing charges and they won’t be charged with process crimes or tax evasion. Besides the lying, willful violation of privacy laws and violation of civil rights. They also interfered in a presidential election.

Which falls under ..........

I have the opposite forecast:

The President doesn't get impeached, indicted, or deposed. Mueller's report cites a plethora of underhanded, shady, and unethical things. The dirty laundry is displayed ontop of the media circus. It gets talked about, cited, quoted, argued.

Obama, Clinton, and their people don't get indicted for old crimes that were only considered such and trumpeted by outspoken right wingers.

Trump fires Mueller and says he had the reasons and evidence to remove him but couldn't because of the investigation. He'll look like a villified victim of trolling and a liberal conspiracy to unseat him. Trump gets re-elected in 2020. Pence gets elected in 2024 and re-elected in 2028. His VP becomes President in 2032. The rapture happens and Jesus returns.
edit on 3/2/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Why weren't Comey, McCabe, etc investigated when the GOP had control of both the House and the Senate? And why would the Mueller report change that now that the Dems have the House?

No.

Trump finally getting to declassify documents without the left screaming "obstruction of justice" will implicate Obama.

The 470 lawyers busily working under Huber for the last few years will put the nails in the coffin.

Focus.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Powerful! twitter.com...

Payback to all Anti-America Trump-haters is COMING SOON.

edit on 3/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor
Huber and a ton of lawyers and military intelligence backup with a convened grand jury are the reality.

Let's see where that goes after Mueller goes away.

After all, no matter what you say Clinton actually has committed crimes.

Comey said so.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No, that is not what op is saying. After the Mueller report is over, then they can start to investigate the things mentioned. It most likely wasnt done because the DOJ hands were tied with Rosenstein and the gutless wonder Sessions over there.

Also, the House and Senate Repubs are gutless and most likely didnt want the political fallout of doing it before Mueller was done with his *cough cough* "investigation". So it isnt surprising to me in the least they didnt do sh*t.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I think the king rat is going to be Bruce Ohr.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

I’m dyslexic and I know my grammar sucks. But is that what you really got out of the OP ?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Comey and McCabe (and others) have been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution by Congressional Committees.

The Bueller Inwestigation has been "holding up" the processes 😎

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

No.

Trump finally getting to declassify documents without the left screaming "obstruction of justice" will implicate Obama.

The 470 lawyers busily working under Huber for the last few years will put the nails in the coffin.

Focus.

How does this hinge on the Mueller report, though? Seems like Barr is the biggest factor, if investigations don't start with Congress. Is it just optics that Trump would wait for the Mueller report to declassify things?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

“ let’s see what goes on when Mueller goes away “

Thank you, you hit the nail on the head.

The absence of his investigation will be the catalyst for ours .

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Huber and a ton of lawyers and military intelligence backup with a convened grand jury are the reality.

Let's see where that goes after Mueller goes away.

After all, no matter what you say Clinton actually has committed crimes.

Comey said so.

I'm not really into the political crimes interest, don't align to either party or camp, and was just poking fun. The hard truth is, most all of these major politicians have committed crimes and done all sorts of dirt. If they were truly held to account by a power that witnessed all things and knew, they'd all be toast and no one would follow them, much less argue for or against them.

I'm not attacking Trump in particular, but considering he's the current President, try to consider it from an unbias, non-polar perspective as if he were just a famous billionaire. Any billionaire from real estate that lived in New York has done plenty of dirt, trust me! These may or may not include really bad immoral and unethical things. If there were some particularly bad things that came to light, they'd never be proven in court, just like the things against Clinton wont be. Cant you see it..

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No.

Focus.

I really hope he does declassify everything. Let the public see the things these scumbags tried to do to overturn an election. After the investigation is over, what will be their objection I wonder?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No.

Focus.

How does this hinge on the Mueller report, though? Seems like Barr is the biggest factor, if investigations don't start with Congress. Is it just optics that Trump would wait for the Mueller report to declassify things?

It isn't optics at all to wait for the Mueller report to come out.

If Trump goes ahead and declassifies those documents before the SC is done then Mueller can say that Trump is "obstructing justice" or actually "interfering with the investigation."

Since by declassifying them he will be interfering with the course of the investigation, by definition.

So the Mueller report needs finished.

Then the fun part starts, I hope.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Honest question: 2 investigations can't happen at once?
Seems like it would be beneficial if they could.

Also, Mueller is a Republican, which is one of the remarkable things about it all. He goes by the book. Seems like he's the least likely person to interfere with the rule of law, or a simultaneous investigation.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I wouldn't get too exciting about AG William Barr yet.

Senator Jeff Sessions was known as the "silent executioner". As Attorney General, Sessions lack of aggressivness shocked even President Trump, who had spent months on the campaign trail with him. Trump: "What kind of man is this?", when referring to Jeff Sessions recusing himself from all-things Russia.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Since I currently have a friend that is in Leavenworth doing 20 years for something she did 33,000 more of and it has already been proven and admitted, just no.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join