It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY EXPOSED! Exactly what “To The Stars”, Delong, the spooks and scientists are up to.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, a lot like your post (which I enjoyed), but I think the answers are clear now, not still questions. It won’t take a lot of money to choose one of Puthoff’s commissioned papers and make a mini prototype of...say...a mini laser lift mechanism to fly a miniaturized prototype craft (I am talking something weighing less than 1 pound). Moreover, they could just draw up a patent for sale on the concept alone. That’s enough to “claim” aerospace company, right? Well, the reason to claim aerospace company (besides outright false grandiosity) is just to support the mythos of their “expertise” for the entertainment company. The entertainment company, which if you take the spookiness out of all the spies there, is actually their stated intent. So what will we have? We will have a tv series called “ancient alien hunt” or some such nonsense that follows heroes Zondo, Hal and Tom around on camera as they research various pieces of slag metal or whatever. More and more we will see their small research efforts posit that these guys are badass UFO research heroes. Brand name Made And Done. Once that brand name, let’s call it “we are the official, important UFO guys brand” is made, we will have TV series after series, movies, whatever they can sell. What we won’t have, most likely, is a lot of further knowledge of the UFO phenomena, which since the physics of the phenomena is beyond our current science, will remain just as murky as ever.

Now, are these guys disinformation angents? That’s slightly unclear because there is a real spook element here. My analysis is this — Delong, in essence, is being treated like a asset in the traditional CIA sense by the retired Defense Dept boys. He’s the promo front man asset for their fruitful and even fun retirement package. Who wouldn’t want their own TV series showing themselves a secret powered superheroes researching a popular and mysterious subject they (and everyone else) are interested in? These guys are human. Ego plays big here to promote oneself like they are. The scary thing is not that these government retirees are seeing Tom as a retirement asset. What is concerning is there is no doubt, whether that like it or not, that working CIA disinformation officers undoubtably would consider their retired TTS colleagues (who have a significant brand and media presence) as THEIR ASSETS. You can never really fully retire from the intelligence good ol boys club. That’s where it gets really murky. CIA cannot legally operate any disinformation campaign against American citizens...and these CIA retirees are highly visible and exposed, so they likely wouldn’t risk it. but if CIA determined that they needed to provide Russia with disinformation using these guys’ media platform for dire national security reasons, TTS could indeed find themselves (possibly willingly, possibly not) as assets (pawns) in a larger geopolitical disinformation bluff.

Delong has stated he felt he had to “ask permission from the government big boys” to publically discuss the UFO phenomena. If that is not needless asslickin I don’t know what is. No one needs permission from any government entity to discuss what they see in the sky. Tom really seems to worship anyone with Defense department ties...which is also completely needless imo.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

It’s hard to distinguish Zondo from Pope. Pope never gave anything of import in my opinion, and I don’t think Zondo will either. I like Zondo a lot more than Pope. I’d drink a beer with Zondo, Pope not so much...lol. If no information is disinformation, that’s probably the key disinformation they would be giving.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In additional response to some of the above comments from others... I don’t hate Delong or think of him as a fake, necessarily. I think he’s probably a good guy, and a smart. I see him as someone with rock star ego who has built himself a career as a full time promoter and entertainer. In THAT light, Tom Delong speaks loudly and in circles about nothing the same way the UFC promotes big fight events months before the fight...with a lot of noise.

So as follow up to this analysis I think people should view Delong as entertainer/promoter who speaks loudly promoting HIS GIG. The brand IS Tom, and its government approved sekret. Here’s a hypothetical example:

Delong in May: “something that is so world shaking that humanity will never be same will be released very shortly!!!”
Delong in August: “all secrets revealed soon! Omg its so mind blowing it’s sekret UNTIL NOW!
Delong in October: “what everyone has been waiting for, full governmental sekret contact knowledge of the airborne alien harvest threat release NEXT WEEK!
Delong in December: “I said it will be coming, and here it is! My new short film will be released next year sharing my thoughts in cartoon form about aliens as science fiction for children.”

If people understand Delong as promoter, they will realize he is simply saying, like many advertisers do, that the product they are selling is unrivaled and life changing...even if it’s just facial cream. In delongs case it’s also spy approved...that’s the sales pitch, lol. That is a saleable entertainment brand/commodity in reality, it’s just a question of if enough millennials will buy it or not.

So now we know...this is indeed just entertainment. This is not disclosure.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

what is the deal with doty? when you think that he has finished his business and is out of the ufology sphere, somebody interviews him and starts everthing again

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

You've just described the TTSA bus.

Obviously the bus here is a metaphor for the UFO narrative. A narrative TTSA are determined to control and drive as far as they can.

As you noted in your new thread:

The accompanying financial statements have been prepared on a going concern basis, which contemplates the realization of assets and the satisfaction of liabilities in the normal course of business. The Company has incurred losses from operations and has an accumulated deficit at June 30, 2018 of $37,432,000. These factors raise doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

www.sec.gov...
If the company can't continue as a going concern, the bus may never even get to moo-moo land and all this analysis will have little relevance if the company no longer exists.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's highly possible that TTS became bogged down with Federal red tape.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just saw Cology's post in Mirageman's thread BEFORE this thread began - I understand now.

originally posted by: humanoidlord

What is the deal with doty? when you think that he has finished his business and is out of the ufology sphere, somebody interviews him and starts everthing again

Linda Moulton Howe (one of his own past victims, and interviewed for the movie 'Mirage Men') invited Doty onto her radio show last year as a guest, neglecting to mention his past misdemeanours against her. Even worse, when Doty smugly proceeded to promote a Rendlesham Forest memo (not Halt's) about aliens landing in the forest and meeting personnel - that had LONG AGO been exposed as a hoax - she supported it, knowing full well its history. Appalling behaviour revealing an inexplicable lack of respect for HERSELF if nothing else.

The manner in which people willingly corrupt themselves in the name of UFO Entertainment and a quick buck is truly depressing.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That was the moment in 2017 when Doty relaunched his comeback after finally retiring as New Mexico traffic cop.

Even worse, when Doty smugly proceeded to promote a Rendlesham Forest memo (not Halt's) about aliens landing in the forest and meeting personnel - that had LONG AGO been exposed as a hoax - she supported it, knowing full well its history.

You're getting confused. Doty was talking about a memo that allegedly he had seen in 1984 and has not been made public.In fact it may not even exist. Doty's memory was unusually sharp for something he'd not viewed for over 30 years. Doty says he saw statements that Rendlesham witnesses saw 3-4 ft aliens at Rendlesham.

Linda then promoted this known hoaxed memo as real . Doty stated he was unfamiliar with anything from the UK MoD.

The memo and a few more details about this conversation were posted in 2017 here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

She randomly brought that fraudulent memo up, probably to promote her book.

But she's as bad if not worse than Doty because she continues to push known hoaxes persistently. The problem is that she has thousands of naive and credulous people who follow her and never check what she tells them. Just look at all the loonies who post comments on the YT page of that interview I've linked to above. The woman is a fraud as much as Doty.

Bringing this back on topic I would guess these same people are the same target audience for our boys at the Academy. Doty might even fancy a piece of the TTS AAS pie on the long journey to moo moo land.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cology

I watched the tic-tac vid and the other one... Soon it became apperent that at least one of those vids was old and already made its debute on youtube years before. Then there are the 20 milloin dollars for research given by senator Reed to a secretive pentagon crew to research stuff like the tic-tac..and so n. Then it became public that this money was used for investigating the Utah skinwalker ranch. (which is in itself far more interesting)

There they are, highly educated intelligent people with serious connections in the pentagon and government research labs....even in the world of spies....sitting on an empty stage presenting their revolutionary ideas and promise where many have failed. Never have I ever seen such a bunch of succesfull people fall flat so hard on their faces before. Rule number one if you start a company and you want to attract customers and keep them....have a good product and keep your promises. To me they have become not more than a company of clowns failing miserable in talking your money out of your pocket....and into theirs. They should feel ashamed of themselves and start seuwing eachother for damaged credibillity and ever finding a job again.

end of line

edit on 3/3/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Mirageman - thanks for clearing the Confusion (Rendlesham Forest's favourite word, and my own state of mind re ufology) about the TWO memos alleging alien contact...

originally posted by: mirageman
Doty was talking about a memo that allegedly he had seen in 1984 and has not been made public.In fact it may not even exist.

Well, we can assume THAT one didn't exist, then, if it has the Doty seal of remembrance. As you say, even worse than that...

She randomly brought that fraudulent memo up, probably to promote her book.

Which is utterly beneath contempt.

Meanwhile, her zombie followers spur her ever forward into even deeper pits of contempt where Facts go to die.

edit on 3-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: You guessed it - confusion

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24231413]ConfusedBrit

Doty was not a government disinformation agent. Doty May have had an early order for some level of intervention in some instance early in his Air Force career. However, due to his psychology, he enjoyed his long term ufo disinformation disruptions, in the same way many psychopaths feed on disruption as a control mechanism. HE MUST HAVE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED about how he broke the internet as a fake disinformation agent operating with any other idiots he could invoke. He got off on it, Wait, psychopaths don’t laugh like that. They just Do it again and again. I should deal with this and other sundry ufo lore issues in another post sometime. All this was my opinion...but Doty liked being a cop...no control issues there...lol

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I saw when all this troll info came out... instead of believing TTS had blown 30 million in self obsession, I read their corporate documents. Long long before TTS’s own correction of this misinformation, I realized this was only money promised as stock options, basically, to the original boys who signed on to TTS (haha who have been analyzed). They have a big reward only if TTS flies. These monies do not affect operations. This misinformation should not be spread so reasonable critiques dominate.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

No funding...they said TO THE STARS, not ALREADY AT THE STARS... they appear to be trudging ahead for funds, and hoping the entertainment aspect will pay.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Cheers mate!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hey brother, take a a hard look at the comment I made above about Doty.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24231394]zatara[/post
Reid’s money for bigalo etc. was based on how much he didn’t know, not how much he knew. Now he knows nothing more and 20 million is gone..haha..go figure. Small potatoes when it comes to defense budgets though.

Hahhahha, it was uncomfortable how flat they fell. They could have made so many moves to build support and fan base that they totally missed. They didn’t even start with grassroots anything...idiocy imo. Instead of rolling free YouTube videos before the anticipated tv show contraCt, they waited to go straight to tv...snobby really, and not people connected. That’s why I analyzed their self status as elitist (as opposed to grassroots...like a rock band). UFO’s don’t distinguish upon economic status or govt connection. Without ranting further, their ignorance regarding marketing and demographics is why their launch is slow and at risk of fail. They missed 100000000000000 opportunities to generate popular authenticity and interest, and played it like...um...the cia. The cia calls itself “the company”. They think they are business savvy with all their black budget startup fronts...what they forget is their stuff is funded, not start up...Haha, they, being bureaucrats wouldn’t last two days on a level playing field in he business world. That’s a weakness for TTS. Delong needs to lift his promotion game to sane-town and not waste anymore time, as promoter, playing spy boi.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Cology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Linda’s passing of Doty’s disinformation likely serves the needs of the psychopath to see his ridiculousness disseminated, imo. Nonetheless taking pot shots at Linda, a true researcher OF GOOD SPIRIT is kinda trollish. I remember when sharing with Linda some knowledge in support of her research using anonymity. What I was sharing was valid and first hand. She was open to that TRUTH without pushing me through unacceptably intrusive validation. Sure, she is motivated by market and providing juicy stuff. But more importantly she is trusting enough that good peeps feel comfortable sharing, and she should not be hated for that. She is also basically the only long term woman in the field. She doesn't deserve any denigration for following her sincere interest in digging as deep as she can, imo. No one should disseminate disinformation, as itnsupports the trolls. I will bang on this subject, by obligation not choice. In my next post.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cology

Linda’s passing of Doty’s disinformation likely serves the needs of the psychopath to see his ridiculousness disseminated, imo.

Actually, the situation was worse than than my own faulty memory of the show. As clarified subsequently, Doty's alleged 1984 memo was introduced first (we have no idea if it actually exists, most likely not), but then she volunteered to stick her own neck out by introducing another well-known hoaxed RAF memo, which she knew was fake, but nevertheless sold it to her audience.

Nonetheless taking pot shots at Linda, a true researcher OF GOOD SPIRIT is kinda trollish.

Like other researchers I once respected who have taken dives in the UFO ring, what other response could there be? All her good points you outlined are to be applauded, no doubt about that, so why does she volunteer to defy the following...

No one should disseminate disinformation, as it supports the trolls.

Couldn't agree more. She may apologise in future for such momentary lapses in trust. Good for her if she does. Until then, I'm 'more disappointed than angry', as the old saying goes.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cology
I wonder if Hal Puthoff laughs when he is remote viewed...and then he laughs...lol

I wonder if Kit laughs when he reads ATS...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cology

I like your approach to the analysis on this subject, I may not agree with all points but it is indeed refreshing none-the less.Even if we don't know the motives of an organisation, I do find that examining the people within and diagnosing their motives and also belief-systems indivdually, gives a lot of insight to what their overall objectives as a collective could possibly be.

One point that doesn't really seem to have covered is the appointment of Elizondo to the position of the head of the AATIP program and the details around that appointment. Considering that pilots historically wouldn't report any anomalous sightings of UFOs, due to the fear of being branded crazy and its quite well know that it really didn't help you career if you did! Then we have Luis, who confessed that he knew nothing about the subject and proactively avoided reading any materials associated so that his judgement wasn't affected. So here we have a guy who fought alongside some of the top echelons in the DOD world (Mattis - citation needed) but is then given a desk job logging UFO reports?

Considering his lack of knowledge or interest in the subject, it does not appear to be a position he would have jumped up and down about either.This appointment seems more like a punishment to me and Luis has stated that he didn't have much choice but to accept the job. Then we have to consider the career of the previous head of AAWSAP; Dr James T Lacatski and in Lues words;

"In fact, my AATIP predecessor's career was ruined because of misplaced fear by an elite few. Rather than accept the data as provided by a top-rank rocket scientist, they decided the data was a threat to their belief system and instead, destroyed his career because of it."

Source

Was the appointment a punishment for some other wrong doing?
If you want a similar case to look at and considering Doty's name has already been touted. He was punished when in OSI and was shipped off to Germany to be a chef! - Nothing wrong with being a chef, but Doty wasn't Steven Seagal and this wasnt Under Siege 3! Going from a OSI agent to a chef is something of a demotion and I use this example as I believe that Zondo must have really pissed someone off to get the appointment as head of AATIP in the first place!

edit on p18835192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join