It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 391
<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
A couple of questions while this thread (and forum) still exists:

- What is behind the rapid rise of Project Unity (aka the other Jay) - yet another alleged experiencer who came out of nowhere to become a major voice in the UFO Circus?
- Who is Mr. X? And if he is such a connected insider why is he using Project Unity's YouTube channel/Podcast as his primary forum - a channel that until recently had less than 2,000 subscribers - and not someone like LMH or Dolan or Church or, hell, the New York Times (no endorsements implied)?
- Why did world renowned NYT journalists and authors Kean and Blumenthal ask obscure YouTuber PU to temporarily take down his marathon 3 hour Wilson Memo video (featuring the aforementioned Mr. X) while they worked on finishing their New York Times article?
- How was obscure YouTuber PU able to use this as a bargaining chip with world renowned NYT journalists to get them to agree to an exclusive interview when the article came out?
- Did I mention PU still only has 4,000 subscribers?
- Did I mention PU seems from his channel topics to be a big of a New Age/Esalen/Consciousness crystal licking type?
- How does one become a member of this exclusive club of fresh new UFO investigators who have things literally dropped in their laps?

You seem abit Jealous....

This is the petty infantile behavior that pervades "Ufology" as described by Ralph Buementhal...

You should be SUPPORTING JAY!!! and SUPPORTING PROJECT UNITY!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You do have strange thinking Cellty.

Im amused today.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You seem abit Jealous.... This is the petty infantile behavior that pervades "Ufology" as described by Ralph Buementhal... You should be SUPPORTING JAY!!! and SUPPORTING PROJECT UNITY!!!!

This is the exact "for us or against us" team sports mentality that has shut down critical thinking in UFOlogy and politics (among other things).

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This NY Times story is sure looking more and more like sloppy journalism.

Here's what the NY TImes claimed

Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.

Committee staff members did not respond to requests for comment on the issue.

No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public

The problem is that the official record does not back up this claim. Something the journalists did not mention.

There isn't any record of Senate Armed Service Committee Hearings on Mon Oct 21st 2019.

Source : Committee on Armed Services Hearings and Archived Link

There were no No SSCI Meetings two days later on Wed 23rd Oct 2019. [The record confirms all CLOSED hearings].

Source : www.intelligence.senate.gov... and Archived Link

Nice one Eric. Working more magic for the boys back at the ranch!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

2000 posts in a year with nothing to show for it but a half hearted allusion to a PhD and some twitter linkage.

If each posts takes an average of 2 minutes you've spent nearly 3 days - adding absolutely nothing to the discussion!

Go outside, read a book, make something out of wood?

edit on 29-7-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Take a chill Celly.

We've all heard this exact song before.

20 Years ago (!) in Leslie Kean's first UFO-related article about the Cometa Report in the Boston Globe:

US Naval Reserve Commander Willard H. Miller has long been communicating this same concern to high level federal officials. With over 30 years in Navy and joint interagency operations with the Defense Department, Miller has participated in a series of previously undisclosed briefings for Pentagon brass about military policy regarding UFOs. Like many, Miller says he worries that the military's lack of preparation for encounters with unexplained craft could provoke dangerous confrontation when, and if, such an encounter occurs; ''precipitous military decisions,'' he warns, ''may lead to unnecessary confusion, misapplication of forces, or possible catastrophic consequences.'' And he says he is not alone in his concerns. ''There are those in high places in the government who share a growing interest in this subject,'' Miller reports.

Archived at Paradigm Research

edit on 29-7-2020 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Even if the US congress did study what everybody already knows and parade the same old witnesses and talk about the same old stuff NOTHING would get done but possibly a little more obsession.

Maybe that’s just what TTSAs mission is: generate obsession and have the defense budget justified.

The problem is these politicians don’t want to go into this because it’s of no political value to them.

Harry Reid was just doing his buddy Bigelow a favor, he has no interest in studying UFOs.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Take a chill Celly.

We've all heard this exact song before.

20 Years ago (!) in Leslie Kean's first UFO-related article about the Cometa Report in the Boston Globe:

OMG!!!!!!!Oh My God!!!!!!!

A Naval Commander tacitly admits UFOs are Indeed Real

Did you get that? Real!!!!!!!Real!!!!!!!Real!!!!!!!

How did I do on my Cellty impersonation?

We already had disclosure 25 years ago, when the Air Force admitted that a high level military official who was in charge of all nuclear weapon security for the US, recovered debris that he said was from an Alien craft! His name was Major Jesse Marcel and the Air Force even publised the sworn affidavit of another member of the military (Irving Newton) who heard this high-level military man in charge of all nuclear weapon security say it had alien writing on it (from "The Roswell Report, Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert", USAF, 1995, pages 291-293):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"while I was examining the debris,Major Marcel was picking up pieces of the target sticks and trying to convince me that some notations on the sticks were alien writings. These were figures on the sticks lavender or pink in color, appeared to me weather faded markings with no rhyme or reason. He did not convince me these were alien writings."
-Irving Newton

So here we have Newton admitting that the man in charge of nuclear weapon security for the US said the debris had alien writing on it!!!!! Disclosure, right? Why is the New York Times only implying that certain people in the military know about alien ship crash retrieval, but they provide no evidence, when the Air Force already published this evidence in 1995? They even included a photo of the debris Marcel said had alien writing on it, and how can you not believe him? He was in charge of security for all nuclear weapons in the US! They wouldn't give a job that important to someone who couldn't tell the difference between a radar reflector and crash debris with alien writing on it, would they? Here is the photo, it is EVIDENCE! published 25 years ago (from "The Roswell Report, Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert", USAF, 1995, page 975):

So why are people so intrigued by this New York Times story which has zero evidence? We already had this from the Air Force 25 years ago!!! Disclosure, right?

If you're thinking about applying critical thinking skills to this disclosure, and wondering if it's really alien or not, don't forget who we are talking about here. This major Marcel was in charge of all nuclear weapon security for the US, did I mention that??? Maybe I did but it's important, how can you not accept what such a high level military official would say? Just ask Irving Newton if Marcel really said it had alien writing, and Newton will confirm it!! Now I know Newton seemed skeptical of Marcel's claim about the alien writing, but was he in charge of all nuclear weapon security for the US? No? So why would you believe him instead of Marcel?

So set your critical thinking aside, no need to question any more claims about crash material of alien craft, these high level military men can be trusted to know what they are talking about, especially if they have such important positions as being in charge of all nuclear weapon security for the US. So, case closed, disclosure already happened 25 years ago, why is cellty only talking about it now? He's 25 years late to the party! You're behind the times, Cellty!
[/remove tongue from cheek]

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ADDITIONAL SMACK DOWN by leslie Kean to the idiot nonsense of several skeptics on this forum

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
New video made just for you ARTI

Three takeaways: You can look beyond clear human visual range with a flir, but you could still be able to recognise the object as a bird or a plane.

Even normal things look really weird in flir.

The flir gives an accurate representation of the movement and performance of whatever it's looking at

edit on 29-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Irving Newton's comments in the mid-90s about Marcel are potentially untrustworthy, which may seem surprising, Arby, considering I think Roswell is much ado about nothing that should have stayed buried as a non-story in 1947. I personally do NOT believe that Marcel mentioned 'alien writing' or alien symbols or anything of the kind to Newton, and that Newton is distorting the truth or more likely mis-remembering, but not for any sinister reasons.

Pushing aside Marcel and Friedman's late-70s resurrection of Roswell and going BACK to 1947, the notion of an extraterrestrial provenance being discussed by the USAF or even the press during the brief time the Roswell story had its time in the sun, has never been proven. I have searched high and low for one singular reference to 'aliens' during that period and come up ZERO. This was a 'Cold War tech' story, the infamous "disk" or "saucer" being a direct reference to the Kenneth Arnold story a couple of weeks earlier (as we all know, "saucer" stemmed from the press twisting Arnold's words about his objects' movements) which Arnold himself believed was foreign earthly tech at the time, although in later years his beliefs changed drastically (to the point where he believed they were spirits of the human dead!)

Remember the recent story about Marcel's 1947 diaries being discovered? Researcher Kevin Randle was very excited about them, although nothing has come to light yet. The reason they could be important (if they exist) is as a first confirmation in writing (or any form) that 'aliens' were ever a discussion point by anybody during the whole period in question. And not a notion magicked up 30 years later by Marcel.

If the diaries do confirm Marcel's 'alien' beliefs in 1947, it of course still gets us nowhere in terms of evidence (he may have been an 'Amazing Stories' junkie), but it would help to add colour to some of the more exotic stories that the modern re-telling of Roswell has tried to sell since the 70s. I believe that Marcel was genuinely excited in 1947 about retrieving one of Arnold's much-hyped 'saucers' - but as a Cold War retrieval, not ET. Newton, of course, knew instantly that it was a RAWIN-target balloon.

Meanwhile, back in Cellty's world...

originally posted by: celltypespecific
ADDITIONAL SMACK DOWN by leslie Kean to the idiot nonsense of several skeptics on this forum

Getting twitchy, Cellty?

I wouldn't trust Leslie Kean to boil a #ing egg.

edit on 29-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...
Please point out where she rectifies her lie that her slide is the same slide that Hal Puthoff showed in 2018? I don't see any smackdown, in fact her lack of addressing her earlier false claim means that she is still a liar for saying it's the same when it's not.

New video made just for you ARTI

His video looks nothing like the videos released by the pentagon, he must be using different equipment (looks like higher resolution), the format is much different, etc.

This video is much more comparable to the videos the pentagon released, look at the display format etc.

www.youtube.com...

May not look like 4 distant jets, but the radio calls them 4 F-15s. They look like Tic-Tacs, no visible control surfaces, must be aliens, right?

2 of them just before they increase the zoom, where it's still very difficult if not impossible to see any control surfaces showing it's an airplane.

The same two "ticTacs" just after they increase the zoom, now you can see the control surfaces and tell they are airplanes:

I also observe the "halo" around the jets as a photographic artifact of the FLIR system, and now I laugh when I hear people seeing the same type of halo around a "tic tac" shape and claiming it's a sign of the alien propulsion technology.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Remember the recent story about Marcel's 1947 diaries being discovered? Researcher Kevin Randle was very excited about them, although nothing has come to light yet. The reason they could be important (if they exist) is as a first confirmation in writing (or any form) that 'aliens' were ever a discussion point by anybody during the whole period in question. And not a notion magicked up 30 years later by Marcel.
Let's see what the diaries say and if anything ever comes to light from those, but have you listened to Marcel's son, Jesse Marcel Jr, talk about his experience as a little boy when his father brought the material home to show him? He does confirm that his father seemed very excited about the material

Jesse Marcel Jr. talks about UFO Crash Debris in Roswell 2010

4:10 "Not of earthly manufacture, the way I recall it, and my dad recalled it too."
-Jesse Marcel, Jr.

Earlier, he talks about the strange purple symbols and a sketch is shown. So diaries or not, if his recollection is correct, both he and his father thought it was "Not of earthly manufacture", unless he's lying and of course his memory may not be perfect, nobody's is. A diary written in 1947 would be a more compelling record of events in 1947 (or at least of one person's perspective on those events).

edit on 2020729 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I wouldn't trust Leslie Kean to boil a #ing egg.

Care to tell why you find Leslie Kean untrustworthy CB. Anything worth mentioning?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

2000 posts in a year with nothing to show for it but a half hearted allusion to a PhD and some twitter linkage.

If each posts takes an average of 2 minutes you've spent nearly 3 days - adding absolutely nothing to the discussion!

Go outside, read a book, make something out of wood?

Steve Justice would be very disappointed in you Juki.....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think we need to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

edit on 31-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not relevant to this thread. Have you checked the T&C's Cellty?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey ARTI....Please watch below: My dear friend below clearly explains GIMBAL. Thank-you, have a wonderful weekend.

edit on 31-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hey ARTI....Please watch below: My dear friend below clearly explains GIMBAL. Thank-you, have a wonderful weekend.

The guy in this video uses Metabunk as one of his sources of info (8:50).
Info found here on Metabunk. Confused, I thought you were completely opposed to Mick's finding on these videos? ?

I also noted that the guy who makes this video is a friend of Jeremy 4Names Corbell (3:36)....

new topics

top topics

<< 388  389  390    392  393  394 >>

join