It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I think Trump doesn't really care about UFOs but I suspect he would promise anything to get a few more votes. Others before him did the same and AFAIK not much has been accomplished.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
GOODMORNING WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!!! Its such a beautiful day!!!!!

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 5-8-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Miregeman PROVEN WRONG

Lets do a fact check.....

Miregeman :
"The truth is that no one currently employed by the Pentagon has confirmed much more than AATIP existed and was closed down. Closed because it generated lots of paperwork but not much in the way of results."
PROVEN WRONG!!

This was written in Feb 2019 and is atill the case today.

"Many people believed these videos showed alien spacecraft. But we don’t even know whether the videos are genuine or where they really originate from."
PROVEN WRONG!!

The videos have not been proven to show alien spacecraft. In Feb 2019 no one had confirmed the source of the videos either. So your point is in fact pointless.

There is still reason to believe that this is a huge state sponsored hoax. Especially with the involvement of the US Navy. Almost as bad as SERPO over a decade ago. Puthoff has previous and he's in the thick of things again.

Along with many other characters who are involved whether purposely or unwittingly are taking part in it. I'd include yourself in that group.

I could go on and on...but its not worth my time.

Instead of spending it spamming the forums?

You want to watch you don't go the way of that Murgia bloke Smellty. Maybe you need to take a break? Otherwise you'll start believing in even crazier stuff and the next thing you know Dr. Green Kitten will be offering to scan your brain and tell you about your special DNA linked to Moses.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Dr. Green Kitten will be offering to scan your brain and tell you about your special DNA linked to Moses.

Yes much like John Burroughs been linked to Jesus.

Still waiting on that one re the how's and why's.

Dr Kitten should be contacting Cellty right away.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep
I would certainly not willingly give Kit Green my DNA.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Isn't he supposed to be doing interesting research with Dr Nolan?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
They have an orgy of Unidentified on History channell.

TTSAs stated goal is a pipe dream. The US congress needs a political edge to really get interested in anything and as of now there's no political benifit to have hearings on UFOs.

The information is all the same as its always been. TTSA thought with the Nimitz stuff that my be a catalyst to get attention. Sure, maybe a bit in the public's eye but the congress doesnt give a damn unless they see some political benifit and there's none there.

But the Nimitz events are NOT unique, so they will not get congressional attention unless we have an event that is truly novel and threatening.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I would certainly not willingly give Kit Green my DNA.

Interesting you bring that up.

One of the super insider US corporations, Blackstone just bought for 4.7 billion the DNA company Ancestry. Now, if the IC community wants DNA that company would definetly let them peek inside and see anyhting thay want.

link

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
TTSAs 5 observables:

Zondo has a big head

TDL is a clown

Puthoff is a hoaxer

Semivan is an IC spook

And TTSA is generally full of crap

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Very poetic!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Excuse the gallows humor
I keep hearing that from them on Unidentified and it reminds me of the Ancient Alien constant spiel:

The moderator on AA always says something like: “Do aliens on UFOs have three eyes and two heads.” Ancient Alien theorists say...yes.

On TTSAs Unidentified their new spiel over and over is the 5 observables, 5 observables, 5 observables...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The 5 observables. 1. Cool story 2.some hoaxes 3. Some honest looking witnesses 4. One constipated lue 5. A goatee

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Good to see that anti-grav shampoo really does work.

Apparently Zondo fancied himself as 'psychic spy' back in the day...

...Elizondo, the son of a Cuban exile who’d worked with the CIA on the Bay of Pigs Invasion, enlisted in Army counterintelligence during the early 1990s; he showed me a picture of himself as a young soldier wearing Army greens and an old garrison cap. Elizondo flirted with becoming a psychic spy, but that program was shut down, so he became a regular spy. After working in Afghanistan and Cuba, he was tapped to run counterintelligence for the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program until he departed in late 2017 to work for DeLonge.....

Link

Surprised he didn't see it coming to be honest.

That's if it's even a true story.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Should we believe Papa Elizondo was involved in the Bay of Pigs?

cuban-exile.com...

Elizondo Garcia, Luis Daniel---- R-709.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Zondo should add more fiber in his diet. He always looks like he is on the john pushing a fat one

The psychic spy stuff might explain some of the current connections of his. All in all he is an actor now i guess

Ps not sure but i read somewhere he was living in toa baja, working for a program called echelon so an ic guy for this psyop. Sadly the only victim of said psyop is cellty

Ps2 even the penguin is on the foia train
edit on 11-8-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Oh my...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

....Ps2 even the penguin is on the foia train

This was raised in 2018.

That's before completely out of the blue, Lt. Timmy got his hands on the report for his blog for Pop Mechanics. A kindly person just handed it to him!!

Tim's obviously not a real journalist. He's even said so himself. He's got to be involved with the TTSA propaganda machine in some way. No one believes he just upped sticks to Germany and became a UFO blogger. The economics don't add up. There's no way that he's not being sponsored by someone to infiltrate social media and guest on endless podcasts.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Link
"...Elizondo...After working in Afghanistan and Cuba, he was tapped to run counterintelligence for the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program..."

So, Lue was counter-intelligence?

In Tom Delonge's "Ask Me Anything" thread, he was asked how does he know TTSA isn't involved with deception?

DeLonge said he works with intelligence people, not counter-intelligence.

Tom Delonge AMA posts, page 1

francogirotti Q: Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth .
Tom DeLonge A: I assembled Advisors from very specific parts of the Government, not the areas that have active counter-intel programs. Yes, Intelligence, but not couter-intel.

The TV show "Unidentified" says in the first part of Season 2 Episode 2:
"Lue Elizondo may be the most significant US official to ever claim the UFO phenomenon is real.
For two decades, he served as a counter-intelligence officer, for the department of defense."

Elizondo certainly has LOTS of experience in counter-intel, according to that! I wonder if Tom DeLonge has watched the show...and realized Elizondo's decades of experience in counter intel? Whether Lue is still involved in counter-intel or not, either officially or unofficially, is unknown to me, but UFO entertainment companies seem to produce copius amounts of BS either way, and TTSA is certainly doing that.

If Cellty ever does an "Ask Me Anything" thread, my first question will be to ask how much experience he has in counter-intel.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You know from a conspiracy angle, considering Amazons destruction of the publishing industry, which has aided immensely in the plethora of silly garbage alien books self-published, there is ample evidence this is all scripted to destroy ufology

The original IC plan to make ufology a mockery is being implemented.
People don’t consider the fact that since TTSA has made ufos popular then when folks go to the subject on Amazon they get the silliest junk UFO books ever!

And all these new bloggers coming out of the woodwork are no better.

I believe firmly the IC community like Michael Corleone did in Godfather I is settling ALL accounts from ufology to politics, with a 4 year spate of deep actions and the future looks grim.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Mcmillan is a parachutist in the ufo scene. Or maybe not.

Maybe there was a presence of a certain ornithological piece: an ama regarding mass awareness of a certain avian influenza variety. Could be relevant or could be not. But tim and every tim is small fry.

What we are seeing is either an internal civil war or a great effort to coral all the believers and feed them new memes or old memes in a new format. There is a motif of sorts which i cant verify atm but will hopefully soon

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395 >>

join