It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There are many fragile people in this game.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

There are many fragile people in this game.

That it's a "game" at all is why many folks eventually give up and willingly walk the plank rather than, for example, watch another three hours of an easily duped Joe Rogan speaking to Jeremy Lockupyerdaughters KenyabelievethisBS Doorbell and Sleepy Curious George.

Watching three hours of that feels like the ultimate act of pure torture. Seriously.

Except for the 'fragile' people who will fly towards it like beguiled moths to a flame... who, ironically, are exactly the type of people who should stay away from that stuff for the sake of their own mental health.

Like Pigsy, I also feel burnt out by the endless cycle (and REcycling) of BS, snake-oil gangsters and shysters.

edit on 22-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The BS has reached unseen levels recently.

In a way maybe someone somewhere is about to release something real because almost every kook, charlatan, snake oil salesman, con man, and spook is riding into town slinging # like a monkey on diet pills right now.

UFOlogy is like Dallas on 11/21/63. A lot of strange people in town working it like there's no tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ufology is turning into what legitimate conspiracy theories, 911 and JFK, for instance, and other things have become: Qnon and Alex Jones type nonsense and has all but been marginalized as foolishness.

UFOlogy is close behind.

Check out Amazon and see all the goofy books about Serpo and funny looking big head grey aliens all over the place and conspiracies about alien invasions.

TTSA cloaks in serious people but has a premise so silly it can’t be taken seriously

The real deep state has won bigtime.

No coincidence Trump and TTSA have come at the same time.

edit on 22-7-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The point is that when all the alien BS is prevalent, which is now, and they have called attention to it and raised its profile when folks go to Amazon and see all the nonsense and foolishness on UFOLogy… well, its goodby UFOLogy and into the crackpot pile for good!

serpo lives on the back of TTSA

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

UFOlogy is like Dallas on 11/21/63. A lot of strange people in town working it like there's no tomorrow.

Caught Ollie Stone on JRE this AM. He’s got a doc in the works and the release is up in the air, but he’s finally putting a bow on it — he’s tied up every loose end to his satisfaction and states Allen Dulles is your man. And his Untold History is fantastic.

But to your suggestion something legit could be released, care to speculate? Or are you simply asserting the entire ufology scene is neck-deep in sh?t and anything legitimate would still peg out on the BS meter?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The point is that when all the alien BS is prevalent, which is now, and they have called attention to it and raised its profile when folks go to Amazon and see all the nonsense and foolishness on UFOLogy… well, its goodby UFOLogy and into the crackpot pile for good!
I'm still trying to figure out the actual goals of the intelligence community related to UFOs, and I suspect they have more than one, they likely have several goals and objectives at least. I think that may be one of them, to get people to throw UFOlogy into the crackpot file. It's one way of making sense of things like Chris Mellon talking about a helium party balloon defying the laws of physics:

I thought Tom DeLonge wanting to ask it if it was after mens' souls was a bit much, but then it occurred to me, I had never heard of a helium party balloon which wasn't consuming human souls defying the laws of physics before, so how else could it be defying the laws of phsyics?

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I had to look twice.😂😂

Ufo nonsense at its finest.

Perpetuated by Tom and the boys.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Like Pigsy, I also feel burnt out by the endless cycle (and REcycling) of BS, snake-oil gangsters and shysters.

I have good news for you CB.

Its not going to end any time soon.

You could always take a break and have a little peek over on Facebook. Grant has interesting waffle posted 😉.

Chin up CB .

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
The BS has reached unseen levels recently. ...

I don't think I've ever seen such frenzy amongst TTSA's group of 'social media influencers' to promote a NY Times UFO story that may or may not be coming out sometime in the near future, the long term or even not at all.

One guy seems to have spent a whole month of his waking hours trying to convince people of it happening or maybe not happening. Almost to the point where he seems to be going the way of poor Paul Bennewitz.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
DP
edit on 23-7-2020 by Cravens because: weird DP after checking in...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: coursecatalog
The BS has reached unseen levels recently. ...

I don't think I've ever seen such frenzy amongst TTSA's group of 'social media influencers' to promote a NY Times UFO story that may or may not be coming out sometime in the near future, the long term or even not at all.

One guy seems to have spent a whole month of his waking hours trying to convince people of it happening or maybe not happening. Almost to the point where he seems to be going the way of poor Paul Bennewitz.

Yes... UFOJoe.... I feel so bad for him.....

I have never seen someone unravel on twitter before except for maybe Deepneuron.

Someone seriously needs to intervene with UfoJoe ....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Now that you mention it, there is a common denominator.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I'm still trying to figure out the actual goals of the intelligence community related to UFOs, and I suspect they have more than one, they likely have several goals and objectives at least. I think that may be one of them, to get people to throw UFOlogy into the crackpot file.

Multiple goals I agree. However, I still see a sales job for "belief." It's just that it's in incompetent hands and thereby defeats its own purpose with a portion of the public. I think they're shopping this belief system for a more specific target population anyways, and if that's the case it's probably going swimmingly.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE NYT STORY IS FINALLY PUBLISHED!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/2V5q6Lqs9z

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

“It no longer has to hide in the shadows,” Mr. Elizondo said. “It will have a new transparency.” Mr. Elizondo is among a small group of former government officials and scientists with security clearances who, without presenting physical proof, say they are convinced that objects of undetermined origin have crashed on earth with materials retrieved for study.

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/2V5q6Lqs9z

WHEN WILL BIG LUE GET THE LOVE HE DESERVES....????>>>>>>>>>MM

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

a. That the national security agencies take immediate steps to strip the Unidentified Flying Objects of the special status they have been given and the aura of mystery they have unfortunately acquired;

The above is from the CIA affiliated Robertson panel of 1953

The Robertson Panel recommended that a public education campaign should be undertaken in order to reduce public interest in the subject, minimising the risk of swamping Air Defence systems with reports at critical times, and that civilian UFO groups should be monitored.[2] The Robertson Panel's report was contained within a larger internal CIA report by F C Durant, a CIA officer who served as Secretary to the Panel, which summarises the activities of the panel and its conclusions. This wider document is commonly referred to as the Durant Report.[2]

Likley their still going off this old panel's recomendation.

link

TTSA does the threat message probably to enhance ongoing defense spending.

They already know what they’ll find by opening up more interest?

NOTHING

But there is just enough nebulous material to justify—a just in case the aliens do strike scenario of:

We better get armed to the teeth

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

When he can provide anything new and especially if it has substance.

Until then he can only expect a "hooker's love" from the paid-for mockingbird media NYT's and gullible folk like you.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Its fascinating to watch though😉.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Definitely a number of different objectives and agenda at play. The overt ones appear to be.

► Encourage belief in UFOs, aliens and supranormal powers and other strange phenonema in those vulnerable people who believe they have experienced such things. The real objective is to study these people. Even offering them medical assistance to those who think they have been inured by such experiences.

►Make contact overtly and covertly with those actively conducting UFO research. This includes prominent UFO personalities and UFO tweeters who thrive on a stream of rumour and counter-rumour.

► Maintain a degree of ambiguity and obfuscation with those contacts in the 'UFO community' by seeding conflicting and incomplete information. Sometimes even making oneself appear gullible and foolish in public to achieve this objective. This keeps circular arguments going with no resolution.

► Maintain that Bob Bigelow ran a proper aerospace company and various scientific studies into strange phenomena. When in fact this appears to be so badly ran that it was really nothing of the sort. Possibly used as a shell company for other purposes.

That's just a small part to start with.

edit on 23/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

► Maintain that Bob Bigelow ran a proper aerospace company and various scientific studies into strange phenomena. When in fact this appears to be so badly ran that it was really nothing of the sort. Possibly used as a shell company for other purposes.

Never Spaceship Empty

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join