It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nice to see you around GUT, I have been wondering recently what your "Jungle Expedition" turned up

I agree, I do think there are differing factions within the MIC / DOD which would explain some of the inconsistencies and I would even go as far as to think that even some held in high regard within "The Search for Truth" maybe being manipulated also.

The Metal is getting attention, I noticed that too with headlines that are just as spurious. Interestingly the Daily Express here in the UK was copy and pasted from or to the Fox News coverage which I found funny.

Maybe they have rolled our "Operation: Bennewitz" to the masses and everywhere you look there are DOTY's, sounds fanciful and cheap for using trigger words like Bennewitz/Doty - but if you look at the sources and methods being used, its probably not too far off!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Jukiodone

It's all moot anyway.
I'm not even sold on TFT/TFTR being a real person never mind believing the story...
There's absolutely no evidence TFT/TFTR or his version of events actually exists beyond posts on ATS and some anon verification (no offence Gut).

No offense taken, Jukio.
I did make mention two or three times during that thread--as pointedly as I could--that I chose my wording very carefully in those posts. I was on a personal hunting expedition---the nomenclature of the day would call it a counterintelligence investigation heh.
It looked like a rare opportunity to shake the tree a bit. Did I find out anything? Maybe a little.

The biggest revelation imo concerned another somewhat well-known "anon" and I believe MM highlighted some very revealing inconsistencies in that regard and in that thread. I hope Cometa is okay because I do believe he was just a guy looking for "are we alone" truth and not state secrets.

What most of us (I think most of us) have come away with as regards TTSA and their unprecedented MSM coverage is that they are running an operation that has official IC blessing. At least the blessing of their faction thereof. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with truthful disclosure. That's not to say that nothing will/is being disclosed, just that there will be more b.s. than truth in it. Society is being manipulated, but to what end remains the question.

Meanwhile I see the mystery metal is starting to get some media attention...

You touched upon several interesting points that I would like to address shortly. I still believe that "Disclosure"
occurred Dec 16th 2017. We are too close to the event to appreciate the significance (unprecedented to have the coordinated disclosure by nyt,washington post, politico, and several other organizations). Ufology is distracted by TTSA.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It is possible to listen to and read old DeLonge interviews and easily read between the lines that he had been talking to certain well known UFO personalities - obviously Carol Rosin (the Von Braun stuff) and John Alexander (much of the spoon bending, shaman and Jinn stuff) to name two.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Eric Davis or one of that crew having some fun imho.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That's not to say that nothing will/is being disclosed, just that there will be more b.s. than truth in it. Society is being manipulated, but to what end remains the question.

Definitely a case of manipulation, but like I have wondered before, is this a USA-focused op? If not, does it actually have the legs to reach other continents to kick their public up the butt in any meaningful fashion? The scope of general public opinion in the UK about TTSA or UFOs/UAPs is virtually nil at the moment. TTSA's time in the UK sun (what little we have of sunlight!) was only fleeting when the BBC and broadsheets were generously open and unusually serious whilst reporting the AATIP story in late 2017.

Here, UFOs need to crawl out of the tabloid Daily Star/Express gutters and reach the broadsheets and BBC or ITV again to gain some traction. Perhaps that process is indeed occurring as we speak, albeit extremely slowly.

In fact, an interesting thread idea would be to ask ATSers from assorted countries around the world what the 'word on the street' is in their region about TTSA (including their star Nimitz case) or UFOs in general. The results could prove very interesting.

edit on 1-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No offense taken, Jukio.
I did make mention two or three times during that thread--as pointedly as I could--that I chose my wording very carefully in those posts. I was on a personal hunting expedition---the nomenclature of the day would call it a counterintelligence investigation heh.
It looked like a rare opportunity to shake the tree a bit. Did I find out anything? Maybe a little.

The biggest revelation imo concerned another somewhat well-known "anon" and I believe MM highlighted some very revealing inconsistencies in that regard and in that thread. I hope Cometa is okay because I do believe he was just a guy looking for "are we alone" truth and not state secrets.

What most of us (I think most of us) have come away with as regards TTSA and their unprecedented MSM coverage is that they are running an operation that has official IC blessing....

Indeed GUT. I believe that the story of how those videos came to be shown in public is probably "key" to a huge part of the TTSA story and the continuing narrative. It's possible it is the Achilles Heel too. It may even part of that organisation's real raison d'etre. Si vous comprendez? Mon amie?

As they say in Quebec!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello Gut,

You raised several excellent points:

This is 100% accurate, I have raised the point several times that TTSA is a public/media facing arm of a faction within the DoD that is pushing for "Disclosure" as evident by its board members.

What most of us (I think most of us) have come away with as regards TTSA and their unprecedented MSM coverage is that they are running an operation that has official IC blessing.

Below is a peculiar statement. Its unclear what you mean by "truthful disclosure".

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with truthful disclosure.

The meta-materials narrative is highly disappointing (no traction will come of it)

Meanwhile I see the mystery metal is starting to get some media attention...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

No offense taken, Jukio.

What most of us (I think most of us) have come away with as regards TTSA and their unprecedented MSM coverage is that they are running an operation that has official IC blessing....

Indeed GUT. I believe that the story of how those videos came to be shown in public is probably "key" to a huge part of the TTSA story and the continuing narrative. It's possible it is the Achilles Heel too. It may even part of that organisation's real raison d'etre. Si vous comprendez? Mon amie?

As they say in Quebec!!!

Exactly, and interestingly/coincidentally...AATIP was formed the same year the videos were leaked on ATS:

Current and former Pentagon officials confirm that the Pentagon program has been in existence since 2007 and was formed for the purpose of collecting and analyzing a wide range of "anomalous aerospace threats" ranging from advanced aircraft fielded by traditional U.S. adversaries to commercial drones to possible alien encounters.

www.washingtonpost.com... 2-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The passive aggressive thing doesn't work with me, you betray yourself with your own contradictions of your own posts. Which it appears you don't like being pointed out or questioned about or answering.

Have a great day yourself and good luck with your disclosure too...say Hi to Lue for us all...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Exactly, and interestingly/coincidentally...AATIP was formed the same year the videos were leaked on ATS:

Current and former Pentagon officials confirm that the Pentagon program has been in existence since 2007 and was formed for the purpose of collecting and analyzing a wide range of "anomalous aerospace threats" ranging from advanced aircraft fielded by traditional U.S. adversaries to commercial drones to possible alien encounters.

Do you want to tell us who is lying there?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is TTSA just a bunch of old geezers trying to remain important and a young obsessed TDL trying to solve a mystery, and their two-year weak output just an indication of incompetence?

What argues against this is the positive MSM they get and the participation of known past ufo hoaxers and disinformation agents in its membership.

IMO, TTSA is merely the continuation of the IC maintaining their control of the ufology meme agenda.

It has gone from a series of absurd memes to the newest one: Ufos or UAPs and super technology of the US government.

The positive MSM press is to cement that change by ordinary propaganda methodology.

The meager and pitiful output of TTSA in two years is proof that it is not a serious ufo organization.

Any government must always maintain their superiority over the sheep and also make the sheep think they are omnipotent, comparatively speaking. Therefore they are moving UFOlogy to an expression of the government's super technological capability.

This is clear in their content. Their content is a guideline for deciphering their manipulative psychological agenda.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Do you want to tell us who is lying there?

Not sure as of yet....
I do know for a fact that TFT's origin story as told on ATS is false.

I do know TDL makes things up, he literally stated this in an interview (as pointed out by blackvalut I need to find that interview and will post his statement).

Zondo's cover is pretty deep....I still have not figure him out as of yet (he deep background in counterintelligence).

The reason why I can't dismiss TTSA like other silly ufology groups is because of Mellon, Justice, Fravor and Podesta.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You need to work out the past connections and who owns who Celtic?

edit on 1/10/2019 by mirageman because: whoops.....shouldn't have said that....

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

The passive aggressive thing doesn't work with me, you betray yourself with your own contradictions of your own posts. Which it appears you don't like being pointed out or questioned about or answering.

Have a great day yourself and good luck with your disclosure too...say Hi to Lue for us all...

Dear Pigsy,
No more fighting please.
I sincerely apologize for upsetting/triggering you.
Something about my aura/energy really triggers you.

I am a firm believer in positivity, love, and kindness.
I want us to work together in a constructive/analytical manner in solving the mystery of the current unfolding Disclosure Project.
Cheers,
Celltyp

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

that old qi gong touch.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good post WT;
I think that TDL is / was genuine to a degree, but if you look at who he has all around him, intelligence agents etc, he never stood a chance. He was never in control to begin with, he was "told" where to go, where to be and who to speak to; I think this is evidenced by the things he was saying pre-TTSA and then post TTSA, the leash was tightened considerably, hes a useful idiot and a front man so they don't seem like a CIA front, yeah that didn't work! Even if its not a CIA front, it will be run like one, old habits die hard and that.

As for the IC controlling the UFO meme, I personally don't think they have had control of it for some time or not had a need to. This maybe an attempt to grab it back again, hence why anything Pre-Nimitz is a total whitewash and not considered, it simply wasn't in the remit of the program.

However formal or informal, I would argue that AATIP was probably only formed to look at a very few specific "encounters"; which may explain why certain people seemingly have no knowledge of anything else and also why it created "reams of paper work" and not much more...as it didn't get SAP Status anyway, so it was essentially pointless even if one or two of the "GangOfEight" wanted it to have SAP status.

Important to note that SAP is not necessarily "Secret" - its just a set of protocols the program has to follow and there are many other details within that I wont bore people to death with as its irrelevant at this point.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What price would you put on a piece of UFO?

$35,000.00 is the going amount apparently...

In July 2019 the company entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with Mr. DeLonge to purchase a set of metamaterials. The purchase price was $35,000. The Asset Purchase Agreement is attached as Exhibit 6.22 to this report.

This Asset Purchase Agreement (this “Agreement”), dated as of July 15, 2019 is entered into between To The Stars Academy (“Buyer”) and Thomas DeLonge (“Seller”).

(i) One 1.75” x 1.25” x 0.25” piece of micron-layered Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (ii) six pieces of Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (iii) one piece of Aluminum that TTSA physicist Hal Puthoff already in his possession that is currently on loan from Seller; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake that physicist Puthoff already has in his possession currently on loan from Seller (collectively, the “Metal Pieces”).

So Tom has bought it from himself for himself...

Source;
Source

There are some other interesting parts in the SEC filing which I am sure others will cover as well...
SEC Filing

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

youtu.be...

For you and Pigs.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>