It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

Snarky? Hmmm... I think it's a cultural difference. Never heard of 'banter'?

I don't watch American news channels. But what I have seen shows the news channel logo on screen. I have yet to see one replace the TTSA logo when running a video. But let's leave it.

There was talk earlier in the thread about a longer version of the GoFast video that had apparently been circulated amongst certain 'personalities' quite a while ago. I thought that you were hinting that you knew more about that longer video. But you obviously were being literal.

What seems to be of equal interest is that there appears to also be a longer version of the FLIR1 video. If what TFTR said is accurate...

....The "full version" is about twice the length of this and has more ufo movement etc

So the FLIR1 and GoFast videos that have been shown publicly would appear to be shorter versions of the originals.

The question is who is holding these longer versions from release?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Lots of things went right for that file to find its way out.

Hi Jukiodone,
Can you please elaborate on your comment above and express what it is that you are suggesting....
Thanks,
---

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Can someone quickly debunk this...its popping up all over twitter.... I don't want to get too excited.
The best Tic-Tac video I have seen thus far....

New Tic Tac

edit on 30-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

a cloud?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I definitely believe the TFT story.

If the NSA could allow being pilfered from their super security machines the most voluminous secret files in its history by a HS dropout PC technician, Edward Snowden, then these videos being taken off a ship is easy.

They were not thought of as particularly important.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hmm someone knows something...
skip to 1:03

Skip 4:05

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe Sub is loosing his cool with you MM.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Maybe Sub is loosing his cool with you MM.

Naah. I've just read what the owners say this forum is for and about.

Apparently either I or MM have seriously misunderstood that raison d'être.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Lots of things went right for that file to find its way out.

Hi Jukiodone,
Can you please elaborate on your comment above and express what it is that you are suggesting....
Thanks,
---

Thought it was fairly clear.....Because TFT was initially coerced into creating a vulnerability he would later exploit- it seems like a set up/and or a security test.

Which sort of leads onto:

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ctj83

I definitely believe the TFT story.

If the NSA could allow being pilfered from their super security machines the most voluminous secret files in its history by a HS dropout PC technician, Edward Snowden, then these videos being taken off a ship is easy.

They were not thought of as particularly important.

Valid point....people do break secure systems policy all the time- and get away with it.
But it's usually people with enough awareness of the security measures in place to circumvent.
TFT was coerced /set up by someone else (allegedly).

It's all moot anyway.
I'm not even sold on TFT/TFTR being a real person never mind believing the story...
There's absolutely no evidence TFT/TFTR or his version of events actually exists beyond posts on ATS and some anon verification (no offence Gut).

For all I know- Lou is TFT and these videos got sent to him by various arms of the Govt. when he was working an Aerial threat program.
Building personas with obfuscated covers stories which interface real world events/leverages supporting evidence is co-intel 101 after all.

edit on 1-10-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

For all I know- Lou is TFT and these videos got sent to him by various arms of the Govt. when he was working an Aerial threat program. Building personas with obfuscated covers stories which interface real world events/leverages supporting evidence is co-intel 101 after all.

Good point but I don't AAWASP/AATIP was around in 2004...or 2007

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I think you can join dots and see patterns that points to what you are guessing at there.

But you also have to be wary that you might be joining the wrong dots too.

There is something not quite right about the releasing of those videos and how it was explained by Zondo wayback...
compared to now.

.....He also said the 3 videos went through a foreign disclosure review. That was not what he asked for in the original DD1910 form. We aren't being given the full picture here.

Suggests to me that there is a high power game going on between two or more factions involved. Which could explain why the UFO community is generally ignored by TTSA.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Good points - there are multiple things wrong with the story/stories.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Mick West has received the original videos from an ANONYMOUS SOURCE:

Via an anonymous source, here are the "original" versions of the three "UFO" videos that To The Stars Academy says have been cleared for public release by the Department of Defense. It's hard to say exactly how "original" they are, however they seem to be at least one generation better than all the versions released so far, in that they don't have captions overlaid. However, it's also possible that these are different versions of a common ancestor file, and not a direct ancestor of the released files.

The Flir1 video seems similar to the old leaked f4-2007 file. But it's at a lower bitrate, and slightly higher vertical resolution, which seems to be blank lines.

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 1-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

We know that since July, there is no need for caps lock big attention seeking letters. Can't you just have a regular conversation when discussing this? enough of all the theatrics.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You are right zzazzz.... I will abide by your rules going forward. Thank-you for your input.
Sending you good cheers throughout your day.

edit on 1-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Quick Question;
What do they think of the info you have scraped so far off ATS?

You have flip flopped from one perspective / line of thinking to another...seemingly as the wind blows. Your posts on Reddit also reinforce the same nonsense and drivel too.

Claiming "Big Beautiful Lue" (which in fairness is hilarious and not lost on me) and then on Reddit shouting down TTSA and how much of a F****** Scam it is - you have displayed the same behavior here too.

So whats your real intention here?

You are either a troll who is out to disrupt and for a "giggle" - which in the long term wont mean F All, you will just be added to the Long List of similar idiots who have come before you...who are also quickly forgotten...

OR

You are here to find out what people on ATS know, probably a bored TTSA marketing guy / Familiar / Young Gun or something similar.....thinking of "trading Up" if you return with what "the other side think"

AND

you make me wish that ATS had a "Mute / Ignore Button"

BUT....

As Zazz stated, if you actually just talk / post like a human - even if you do fall into any of the camps above or not...you will get much more response and I would stop calling you a cockwomble...

It's up-to you...you don't have to do anything , I am no-one tell anyone what to do...but you aren't helping yourself either.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Weird, huh?

I wonder if maybe the high rez version might have made it less mysterious.

&

originally posted by: mirageman

There is something not quite right about the releasing of those videos and how it was explained by Zondo wayback...
compared to now.

Suggests to me that there is a high power game going on between two or more factions involved. Which could explain why the UFO community is generally ignored by TTSA.

Oh Yeah... There is a whole lot wrong with not just the video itself but, especially, the manner and manipulation of the release and distribution itself. A game? Yes indeed - and the winner will always be...'da gubmint.

As many have asked, justifiably, "Where's the rest of it?" We see a brief, selectively-edited portion of an obviously much longer original clip. What happened before or after the edited portion ends? Can we see that? The whole enchilada? Didn't think so...

Releasing different resolutions? Why? Just show us the clearest, best you've got from the outset. If no "National Security" or other phobia is compromised, and if the edited segment is green-lighted for TT$A/public release anyway - what's the point of reducing clarity - unless Phage is on to something (as usual).

We're hearing of many other such encounters. Where are those clips? If you have one, you have others. Is this one (or two) tantalizing fuzzy FLIR clips supposed to pacify and misdirect us ad infinitum? Good luck with that one, PTB!

Is TT$A all they got? The best they can do? We must be even dumber than they think...

Anyway - thanks MirageMan et al! The best @ATS!

TT$A? Yawn...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
TDL has been telling the same stories upto a point; and then stopped. There is an interview here with PaperMag from 2015 where he pretty much covers alot of the same stuff that he covered in 2016 on Fade2Black with Jimmy Church.

There are a few interesting points here that I had not heard before and a few others, where you can piece together the people he is talking about;

A few excerpts I found interesting;

Having his "Phone Tapped";

Yeah, yeah I did. For quite some time. Years ago, there was somebody who was gathering 150 hours of top secret testimony specifically for Congressional hearings on government projects and the US secret space program. People from NASA, Rome, the Vatican, you name it, they're all on there. The top 36 hours that summarized the best parts of all of that footage, I had it hidden in my house for a period of time, and during that time I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant.

Mind Control;

At the time I didn't know it, but the person I was dealing with was being awoken in the middle of the night with clicking and buzzing noises and falling on the ground vomiting, every morning at 4 a.m. I know now that those are artifacts from mind-control experiments, where the same technology that we use to find oil underground, we can zap somebody at the same frequency that the brain operates on, and it can cause some really horrific things to happen. But I didn't know this until 10 years later. I got caught in the middle of it, and this was the time when I was on the cover of Rolling Stone, so I think these guys, whoever was running this operation, were like, "What the #? How did this kid show up?"

Religion, Spaceships, Eating Brains;

All the ancient religions were written down based on witnessing this phenomenon in various forms. Governments of the world watched the phenomenon and tried to replicate the technology, but they did in secret. So the governments are fighting each other with these pieces of technology. But within those little skirmishes, the phenomenon is still here, and it's much more advanced. So in order to hide what the governments are building in secret, they blame it on spaceships and aliens that eat your brains and all this weird stuff, but it's all in an effort to hide what we're really building, something that is real but is exotic and esoteric, and it's all part of a plan.

Its a PSY-OP LOL

The CIA was very interested in the UFO civilian research groups, with the intention of being in control over all the research and the public awareness. It was a psychological operation. They were very scared of Americans being gullible and having Russia come in and repeat a War of the Worlds scenario. So the CIA said, "We better get in there and make everyone go crazy, but at least it's controlled, and when we're in charge we can slowly let people know the phenomenon is real, but, 'Don't worry -- we've been building something secret to help protect us.'" It's a crazy thing, but it's real.

Take A Ride?

Thankfully, I've had one interesting thing happen to me where I believe somebody was trying to get to me, that was in the intelligence industry. And... that's as much as I want to say. A very interesting thing happened.

Nolan & Greer?

So if you remember, I was talking about a person that was gathering all that footage for the congressional hearing. That person was telling me that the big belief, which I had corroborated by a university professor that was in the know, by the way, that the communication of this particular phenomenon is the frequency of thought. So part of communicating and making contact is shutting your mind down and being able to project your thoughts. And this guy was telling me about it, and this whole protocol for how it works.

Source
edit on p581158192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
"Snarky" is a good description of the first 2 TFT threads.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone

It's all moot anyway.
I'm not even sold on TFT/TFTR being a real person never mind believing the story...
There's absolutely no evidence TFT/TFTR or his version of events actually exists beyond posts on ATS and some anon verification (no offence Gut).

No offense taken, Jukio.
I did make mention two or three times during that thread--as pointedly as I could--that I chose my wording very carefully in those posts. I was on a personal hunting expedition---the nomenclature of the day would call it a counterintelligence investigation heh.
It looked like a rare opportunity to shake the tree a bit. Did I find out anything? Maybe a little.

The biggest revelation imo concerned another somewhat well-known "anon" and I believe MM highlighted some very revealing inconsistencies in that regard and in that thread. I hope Cometa is okay because I do believe he was just a guy looking for "are we alone" truth and not state secrets.

What most of us (I think most of us) have come away with as regards TTSA and their unprecedented MSM coverage is that they are running an operation that has official IC blessing. At least the blessing of their faction thereof. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with truthful disclosure. That's not to say that nothing will/is being disclosed, just that there will be more b.s. than truth in it. Society is being manipulated, but to what end remains the question.

Meanwhile I see the mystery metal is starting to get some media attention...

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join