It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have been pondering the timeline of the whole TTSA thing, and one thing that would be interesting to figure out was if Puthoff et al. were in from the beginning, or if they were brought aboard in this "expansion" of advisors that DeLonge writes to Podesta about.

To me there is a slight disconnect between the first set of advisors with the generals and the aerospace types, and this sudden influx of spooks and former NIDS people.

I find it very intriguing that the google hangouts meeting was curiously devoid of intelligence people. No Puthoff. No Semivan. No Elizondo.

And yet now they are all over this thing, quite cetral to the project. How did that happen?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Wonder how many more open letters will surface?

Can that open letter be summed up in 5 words? My patience level is on zero.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Can that open letter be summed up in 5 words?

"Get with the program, misfits!"

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Damn, I must give you a star. I would give you two if I could.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I find that Ryan Robbins is a sound, logical thinker when it comes to the Phenomenon. I do however, think he's not able to reach his full potential as UFO Jesus, as long as he's having to work in semi regular walk backs for TTSA. Here is what he said on Twitter.

The upcoming To The Stars Academy TV series on the History Channel is predicated on having future significant events occurring such as new witnesses coming forward, compelling data results on anomalous metamaterials, new UAP videos being released, international cooperation, etc.

I feel bad saying this, but if some good comes out of it, it's worth it. My reply would be - No Ryan, it's not predicated on anything. It's already in the can.

The episode list is fixed, the filming shot, the editing largely done.

Which means:
- Any new witnesses have already come forward. They just aren't telling you about them now
- Anomalous materials compelling data. The bad thing here is we already have the official timeline of pass the parcel between Earthtech and TTSA. Linda went to see them in the summer! This is already done and dusted. If there was is more coming it won't be in this series.
- New UAP video. Well, it won't be new. They will have had it since June. Which means it's being held back for over six months.

Long story short, every piece of footage, material result and interview was done in 2018. Nothing is predicated on future events, as regards this show. Nothing.

Now all we need to do is consider. Is Disclosure really disclosure if the company behind it has held all the information back for over six months? That's controlled disclosure on someone else's agenda (TV).

Then consider how many History docs have made a definitive breakthrough in season one (or any season...)

- Tracking Oswald. NOPE
- Hunting Hitler. NOPE
- Coopers Treasure. NOPE
- Oak Island. NOPE.

Also note the quiet walkback on the big announcement everyone was expecting. This was it folks. A TV series shot last summer.

I'd love to see someone claim there will be definitive proof in this new TV series. I'm calling it now - meta materials cliff hanger in Episode Six. And the 'announcement' being pushed back to sometime in the next two years...

edit on 14-3-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
I have been pondering the timeline of the whole TTSA thing, and one thing that would be interesting to figure out was if Puthoff et al. were in from the beginning, or if they were brought aboard in this "expansion" of advisors that DeLonge writes to Podesta about....

Old Hoff meister was right in there, as he always has been when easy cash is to be made, from the DoD and rich benefactors.

One of the scientists who helped figure it out is a physicist named Dr. Hal Puthoff. He wrote the proposal that helped Bigelow land the contract to study UFOs, and in a recent radio interview, he said he commissioned 38 scientific papers during the study to explore exotic propulsion ideas, including what he calls space-time metric engineering. In essence, the idea that the Gimbal and Tic Tac craft can create their own space-time bubbles.

Las Vegas Now - Feb 7th 2018

As we know he and Big Eric wrote nearly a quarter of those papers. So he was in there from the start for sure with Bigelow and all the boys who sing in the band.

edit on 14/3/2019 by mirageman because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Exactly!

If anything significant was ever found then it would be on the TV news and all over the web.

Which would also give the TV series way more publicity than the current policy of announcing forthcoming announcements via social media.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Do you see Puthoff as one of the original "primary advisors" to DeLonge or was he brought into this "secondary" group through Knapp?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I look forward to some 'circumstantial' breakthroughs, that are touted by cheerleaders, totally forgetting that these were all filmed and done before winter set it.

If you have something that big to justify the 2019, then March 2019 anticipated big reveal then you don't do it in a TV show.

The show is the big reveal of March 2019. The next one will be a likely breakthrough of meta materials, late June 2019. Then we are looking at 2020.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

He was brought in via Dr Kit Green according to the producers of 'Third Eye Spies'. Which is odd, because Dr Green is not TTSA, and is, instead working on what I consider a far more valuable topic. The experiencer MRIs. Still, they interview both men on camera, so they likely are correct.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Ah... Where did you find that little gem of information? Could you dig up the source?

Maybe we can put some names to this shadowy secondary group of advisors as well? I suspect they will be all very closely associated with NIDS and Bigelow, but who knows.

I have a theory that the NIDS crowd might have been brought aboard on the advice of Knapp.

Someone should ask DeLonge to disclose his advisors at least, since this is supposed to be "Disclosure with a capitial D" and not "Tall Tales of Birdmen".

I mean, if you can't even disclose your disclosers, well we have some problems, don't we? Are we to believe something that is so embarrassing to believe that these advisors cannot stand to be associated with it?

Or is it that some of these names would cause a lot of people to go "oh, not you people again".

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Source: The recent documentary film 'Third Eye Spies', over the end credits as they show footage of the Tic Tac.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thanks. Maybe we can tentatively place Green as a secondary advisor, then. This secondary advisory group need not necessarily be either public or part of TTSA.

Do we have other candidates? Who would Knapp suggest to bring aboard as advisors? Is Vallee a candidate? Surely not Doty....

Edit: Wait a minute. I didn't think Third Eye Spies was even remotely about TTSA? Why is it mentioned there?
edit on 14-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I think they end by talking about what each interviewee is doing now. It comes across as Congruent.

Remember Vallee wrote a forward to one of Tom's book, then announced he was investigating a new crash and materials - Sierra site that was classified. Then he announced he was giving everything away and leaving Ufology.

Then remember that Tyler and James (Nolan?) and Diane Pasulka were lead to secret crash site where they found frog skin like materials. Nolan then left TTSA.

Sierra might be the American Cosmic crash site.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I wonder why Vallee and Nolan left...
Have they stated anything publicly?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I'd love to see someone claim there will be definitive proof in this new TV series. I'm calling it now - meta materials cliff hanger in Episode Six. And the 'announcement' being pushed back to sometime in the next two years...

I have a prediction myself. When looking at the history and psychological makeup of our cast of characters, I've come to see them as the epitome of "the gang that couldn't shoot straight." Look at how badly they mucked up Serpo, for one, but that's not the only example.

I wouldn't normally waste my time watching a series like this, but I'm all in on this one. My prediction is that the show itself will unintentionally give away more about their possible motivations--or mission--than these jokers can grasp.

In otherwise normal circumstances I would also predict we'd see a promotional push here on ATS, but after the embarrassing butt-whooping they've taken on these boards I'm not sure they'll open themselves up to that any more than they already have.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have been given a small limerick I will present in celebration of this great thread reaching page 15.

Although not directly related to anything to do with TTSA, my poetry advisors (whose identities I am not at liberty to reveal, sadly) assure me that in some fiction small nuggets of thruth can be found.

There once was this barn full of birdmen
A bluejay, an owl and a small wren
They loved spinning a yarn
'Though it cluttered the barn
They still did it, again and again

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well we haven't had any trolls for a while GUT, we are overdue by my reckoning...
the last few have actually been quite entertaining in a twisted kind of way

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I wonder why Vallee and Nolan left...
Have they stated anything publicly?

They probably thought they were going to be able to trade up and then realized, they didn't know anything or wouldn't tell them anything; so they went to do their own thing....

Something from November of last year may very well turn up very soon...

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Didn’t Vallee request his files back?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join