It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30-60 MILLION Dead Nuclear Detonations Reported in India & Pakistan God Save Us ALL.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
In all seriousness the potential is at it's highest it ever been so laughs aside this is a real potential .....

Come on there have always been skirmishes there. The potential has been there.

Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Another fake news thread. Oy vey!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I hope diplomacy wins too, as I'm sure everybody does.

I'm just wondering though; If Pakistan and India do have a nuclear war is there any possibility of other countries getting in on the action and setting off WW3 ?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We pray for the second coming so this crap and the Armageddon you start ends in justice

It's the worlds politicians who bring Armageddon
We just want the hate, abuse, violence, corruption to end, sorry
Self reflecting as well

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Predictions like this would have much more weight if you did them way before the actual events happened rather than just after India bombing and Pakistan shooting down planes.
edit on 27-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Another fake news thread. Oy vey!

It's not fake if you believe. Santa is real btw.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

A lot less future owners of US gas stations and Dunkin Donuts.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Aw man who's going to handle all those phone calls on the tech support line

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just like the Wars in Afghanistan & Iraq were broadcast on CNN and Fox the War over Kashmir by Pakistan and India is broadcast via Twitter ...
Some of the posts on twitter about the ongoing troop & equipment movement says things are just getting started and the rhetoric is at top levels so this may be an eventuality......

just a few below

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Numerous twitter feeds broadcasting internal docs and propaganda on both sides. Geez both sides itch'n for Blood

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not a very nice head line from the News Agencies. I'm putting this here as a place marker by the end of the year. I'm predicting this will eventually happen if Global DIPLOMATIC efforts are not pursued -only a few months- rhetoric shows each side is itching for each others destruction. Roast away if you want i don't care this is serious and needs Global attention & a diplomatic solution NOW .

A small price to pay for stopping the damn phone calls I always get from scammers there.

I got a call from drummond Island, I wasn't aware they had Puerto Ricans there working for Microsoft that wanted to help me with fixing my computer. At least they weren't people with an India accent. Sometimes I wonder if the India accent is actually an act, someone here in America who is trying to hide their identity as an American.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well judging by your previous predictions i feel like we have nothing to worry about
edit on 28-2-2019 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

LOL Nah just bored LOL and raising awareness so it hopfully does not happen

a reply to: schuyler

So this was just a hoax OP?

I clicked instantly, slap myself.

Bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

It was a prophesy, not a hoax.
I guess. But in light of that admission, it seems bannable.

edit on 2/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And I'll slap myself again for being so trustful.

Well, I fell for "Come in spinner". My mistake.

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

China has made a friendship pact with Pakistan in the past and is a loose ally of Pakistan while both China and Pakistan have disputed territorial claim's with India and China is actually a little bit leery of India due to the fact that all three nation's are nuclear capable.

And for this reason other than a few less heard of border spat's between India and China the tension between the two regional superpowers - India and China - is not so well known but it remain's a fact that India is an impediment to China's expansion policy and an ally with several nation's whom oppose that policy as well as having strong ties to the west.

While there is a long term dispute especially over Kashmir but also several other disputed border region's running between both India and Pakistan, one that has led to bloody skirmishes in the past usually with Pakistan being on the losing side it is worth remembering that China may be playing it's hand in this, either weaken India and perhaps de-fang some of it's nuclear arsenal by getting India to use them against Pakistan OR even to allow it to then expand over the Himalaya's and into India itself.

While there are tension's between these two nation's and they have a long shared history with decades of animosity despite there shared history and indeed (Family not religion) ethnicity they have had a long period of peace up until now despite flare up's in Kashmir, one can only wonder does this point to a puppet master somewhere, perhaps China (whom may also have some bribing power in India?) moving it's peace's in a deadly game with a longer term game plan ready to be put into motion?.

edit on 28-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

China has made a friendship pact with Pakistan in the past and is a loose ally of Pakistan while both China and Pakistan have disputed territorial claim's with India and China is actually a little bit leery of India due to the fact that all three nation's are nuclear capable.

And for this reason other than a few less heard of border spat's between India and China the tension between the two regional superpowers - India and China - is not so well known but it remain's a fact that India is an impediment to China's expansion policy and an ally with several nation's whom oppose that policy as well as having strong ties to the west.

While there is a long term dispute especially over Kashmir but also several other disputed border region's running between both India and Pakistan, one that has led to bloody skirmishes in the past usually with Pakistan being on the losing side it is worth remembering that China may be playing it's hand in this, either weaken India and perhaps de-fang some of it's nuclear arsenal by getting India to use them against Pakistan OR even to allow it to then expand over the Himalaya's and into India itself.

While there are tension's between these two nation's and they have a long shared history with decades of animosity despite there shared history and indeed (Family not religion) ethnicity they have had a long period of peace up until now despite flare up's in Kashmir, one can only wonder does this point to a puppet master somewhere, perhaps China (whom may also have some bribing power in India?) moving it's peace's in a deadly game with a longer term game plan ready to be put into motion?.

A great educational read as usual LAB and I thoroughly read your posts but did you get the memo.

It's a prophecy.

Kind regards, Slapping self again for being sucked in by title alone,

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This is also a lesson not to instantly believe everything you see or read on the internet without first verifying and researching different sides, AKA critical thinking ( Deny ignorance) so that you can make up your own mind and come to your own conclusions. Someone called me a dickhead earlier because they didn't look to see what forum it was in. I'm guilty of it as well numerous times! "triggered" is the term for it and it's a real emotional instant reaction w/o any other info given or looked at.

As far as a hoax nope- i'm making this prediction based on current events continuing without considerable outside or internal diplomatic efforts on all sides a reach maybe but it's been brewing for a while ......

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This is also a lesson not to instantly believe everything you see or read on the internet without first verifying and researching different sides, AKA critical thinking ( Deny ignorance) so that you can make up your own mind and come to your own conclusions. Someone called me a dickhead earlier because they didn't look to see what forum it was in. I'm guilty of it as well numerous times! "triggered" is the term for it and it's a real emotional instant reaction w/o any other info given or looked at.

As far as a hoax nope- i'm making this prediction based on current events continuing without considerable outside or internal diplomatic efforts on all sides a reach maybe but it's been brewing for a while ......

Fair enough. My fault. I was suckered by the title. Should have looked at the forum first.

Will do so in future sir,

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What about Venezuela,we no longer have any agreement as far as weapons,the Chinese and Russian,Iranian army's have bases surrounding the area as they are a allie and trade with one another,Russia has nucleur capable bases right in the middle,could hit east coast in a few minutes,also the US will have to fight their own weaponry as Venezuelan army has American fighter planes,and weapons,not a good scenario IMO

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There are liberals in America who will see this as a good thing!

They feel the Earth will end in 12 years if people don't start dying faster, and stop re-producing.

The Nuked/Radiation combo will kill two birds with one stone, from their perspective.

lolwut

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join