It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY is NO ONE on ATS concerned with the IMMANENT threat of NUK EXCHANGE btwn India/Pak?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Somebody gonna blow something up in that region eventually. Nobody seems to get along there at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheJesuit

Why?

Because Cortez ate a hamburger?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the MSM is SILENT like its a side bar here's just a few head lines:
Silent ... headlines. This would seem to be an oxymoron.
Was it a nuked (microwave) burger? Those are absolutely gross.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: neutronflux
We have already set off something like 2,000 nukes on earth. Around 500 open to the atmosphere. What’s a couple more.

I wonder what a small nuke exploding in outer-space (200 miles up) at night-time would look like?

johnson island tests starfish project perhaps?

f

I'll look that up now. Thank-you!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

For our nation's HUGE 4th of July celebration in Washington D.C. this year, Pence's Space Force could light up the sky with a space-borne baby nuke, to culminate the terrestrial fireworks show!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You could start by doing some research and telling us what's in Kashmir that they both want

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

wardaddy454: Because this has been happening since before nukes were invented. Even guns.

teapot: Sorry, no. Pakistan only came into being at the Partition of India, 1947.

...and the reason for this Partition of India is/was (they do not play nice with each other)?
edit on 27-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not sure nuclear war with North Korea was ever that serious. He was playing out of the strategy book of his father. Acting aggressive, then backing off a little and opening up talks.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Love it!

There are a lot less stamping and shouting crowds but Changing of the Guard at the Royal Palaces is also a spectacle that attracts tourists and locals.

British Raj got a lot to answer for.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I'm concerned.

I'm very concerned.

I'm afraid.

I'm very afraid. 😎

Try not to be, it will pass...

Cuban Missile Crisis

The Cuban Missile Crisis, also known as the October Crisis of 1962, the Caribbean Crisis, or the Missile Scare, was a 13-day confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union initiated by American ballistic missile deployment in Italy and Turkey with consequent Soviet ballistic missile deployment in Cuba.

I was 11 years old and every night the TV was tuned to Walter Cronkite and the news mainly of the Cuban Missile Crisis as it was mostly know by. Everyone was on edge, everyone.

After that, the following threats seemed tamer and tamer, and finally one would watch as a curiosity. Remember the start of the war in Iran.... People became addicted to watching it.

Nuclear wars are unwinnable and the world knows it.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

edit on 27-2-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: neutronflux
We have already set off something like 2,000 nukes on earth. Around 500 open to the atmosphere. What’s a couple more.

I wonder what a small nuke exploding in outer-space (200 miles up) at night-time would look like?

Currently there are no stars

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What on earth are you talking about?

There are two or threads on this subject on ATS....people are very much aware of what's going on, but there's other 'stuff' happening as well.

I'd suggest contributing to existing threads instead of posting bollocks like this.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Kashmir is like the Middle East. It's never ending violence until all people leave Earth to distant space colonies.

Besides, if any limited nuclear exchange goes off anywhere in the World it will be the complete end of all world governments. Every major government on the planet will be overthrown. Billionaires will probably all be hung out of anger, fear, or spite. Or billionaires would simply be taxed to poverty. I can't imagine any event more destabilizing to all the world governments than the profound knowledge government simply cannot protect its people.

There are 7 billion people on the planet. One or two billion people stark raving mad with fear is not something imaginable in terms of consequence.

edit on 27-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

And look at how many threads there are pertaining to what the MSM wants us focused on. The irony is palpable. πŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And look at how many threads there are pertaining to what the MSM wants us focused on. The irony is palpable. πŸ˜‚

I thought the opposite. I thought the Nukes going off in India was some kind of diversion from all the talk about Trump today.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
edit by
@ late o clock
edit on 27-2-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nothing is going to happen to Trump, if he was wanted out of the White House they would have a) never let him win the election and b) come up with a better strategy than a smear campaign that isn't even working.

Trump is a distraction in human form. πŸ˜‚
edit on 2/27/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

True.

But what has that got to do with the histrionics displayed by the OP?
Why didn't he simply post his thoughts in one of the existing threads?

Surely the importance of a subject isn't measured by the number of threads on it, is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Why ? You don't think it will happen? There are numerous news agencies with the same language as before the ME Wars and the search of WMD's and the MSM is SILENT like its a side bar here's just a few head lines:

Pakistan Promises Retaliation, Makes Nuclear Threats After Indian Jets Bomb Its Territory- The Drive

Bravado could escalate India-Pakistan attacks to nuclear level- The Hill

At the edge of the precipice - International The News

The Military's of Both Countries have been given an all access pass to escalate - As in there are no more serious DIPLOMATIC EFFORTS Going ON.
Just because the US MSM doesn't cover it Doesn't mean it's not vitally important to the World and how it will affect it. There's up to 100 million people That WILL be dead or die ing from radiation if this happens.

There a concerted effort to distract your attention from this ASK your selves WHY?

Just because it's not in the globalist news, doesn't mean that no diplomatic efforts are being made to calm it down.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I thought the opposite. I thought the Nukes going off in India was some kind of diversion from all the talk about Trump today.

same here.... I have greater concern about POTUS 45 & VP Pence getting ousted & a successful coup by Pelosi & the rest of the DS... 4th Reich actors

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join