It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas AG Loretta Lynch is Responsible For Hillary Clinton Not Being Charged with Gross Negligence.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
February 26, 2019

Information regarding THE EXONERATION of Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, from crimes she committed while Secretary of State is being revealed in stages, as various witness testimony transcripts are released.

Even though FBI Director James Comey was the person who said, "No Prosecutor would charge Hillary Clinton" for the crimes he verbally listed, during that July 2016 press conference, the ORDER not to charge Hillary came from James Comey's boss..

The Justice Department (DOJ), under then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, decided to set an unusually high threshold for prosecution of Clinton, effectively ensuring from the outset that she would not be charged.

Notably, Comey had been convinced to remove the term “gross negligence” to describe Clinton’s actions from his prepared statement.

“Everybody talks about this as if this was the FBI investigation. The truth of the matter is there was not a single step, other than the July 5th statement from Director Comey, there was not a single investigative step that we did not do in consultation with, or at the direction of the Justice Department,” Page told congressional investigators on July 13, 2018.
Much more at: www.theepochtimes.com...

Does "the buck stop" with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch? I suspect we'll know much more when Lynch's secret testimony to Congress two months ago, is revealed.

AG Lynch Testified 12-19-2018: www.cnn.com...

-CareWeMust
edit on 2/26/2019 by carewemust because: minor typo corrected

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Essentially what James Comey did was assume the power of the Attorney General when he did his "she's guilty, but we won't prosecute" speech.

Which isn't allowed under our current laws, but he was given a pass because.... Hillary.

The whole thing is nothing but a scam on the American people.

Let's hope for some equal justice under the law.

S&F for the post and let's keep the information flowing to ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Loretta Lynch told Comey to let Hillary off the hook in May 2016. (That's when he penned her exoneration letter.)

That's why Lynch was so pissed at Comey when he unilaterally re-opened Hillary's investigation, after 60,000 e-mails were found on Weiner's laptop.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The one line that stood out to me and never made sense was:

'' No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges.. ''

I want to know which prosecutors were in discussions to come to that conclusion and why they wouldn't prosecute crimes which many others have been prosecuted for before.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

Loretta Lynch told Comey to let Hillary off the hook in May 2016. (That's when he penned her exoneration letter.)

That's why Lynch was so pissed at Comey when he unilaterally re-opened Hillary's investigation, after 60,000 e-mails were found on Weiner's laptop.

Comey couldn't prosecute... he could just pass his report off to the AG to prosecute or not.

Loretta did not have the power to allow Comey to make that decision.

It was hers to take or leave.

She didn't do it.

Instead she said that it was his choice.

She not only didn't follow established procedures, she broke the law.

Things we are not supposed to talk about.

edit on 26-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I want to know which prosecutors were in discussions to come to that conclusion and why they wouldn't prosecute crimes which many others have been prosecuted for before.

This is Hillary. No reasonable prosecutor that wished to see their next birthday, would bring charges.

Comey didn't want a two bullet suicide.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

This is Hillary. No reasonable prosecutor that wished to see their next birthday, would bring charges.

Comey didn't want a two bullet suicide.

Or that odd "Friends of the Clintons" natural death where a guy was shaving and cut his head off.

Coroner ruled "natural causes".

Because I guess if your head is cut off, naturally you'd die...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

See I never understood that timeline because why was Bill then talking to Lynch in June?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

See I never understood that timeline because why was Bill then talking to Lynch in June?

They didn't question Hillary until July.

They wrote the exoneration latter in May.

Bill and Loretta discussed grandchildren (she doesn't have any) and golf (she doesn't play golf) in June.

You are not the only one that doesn't understand the timeline.

Most critical thinkers don't get it.

edit on 26-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I don't know how these people sleep at night. The corruption and deceit in our government is so disgusting that I'm lost for words sometimes. I've a hard time comprehending how people that are elected to represent us and uphold our laws are more inclined to stab us in the back, then they are to have our back. Until this changes and it won't, we're basically f'd.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

There's only one possible answer to that. Comey obviously doesn't know the definition of "reasonable".

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Poor lynch
She would be justice lynch by now if not for those pesky ruskis

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And wouldn't it be Trump's "responsibility" now, with all the evidence they supposedly have, don't you think he would just skip the empty chants and do it..if he wanted of course... ... ...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The order to change the language ultimately came from her, this is known.

I wish it would become case law nation-wide that malicious intent must be shown in every case based upon this investigation, because if the individual didn't mean harm by knowingly committing the crime they shouldn't be punished.

The drunk guy that gets behind a car and kills someone did not intend for that result, they knew the law but did not intend for bad results. That's a literal comparison to this event. She knowingly broke the law, but thought it was ok because she didn't mean to hurt anyone.

I'm starting to side with DB in this sense, the US is indeed becoming a banana republic.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Haven’t you heard, it’s all a right wing conspiracy and Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

/s

It adds more fuel to the Tarmac meeting being a call/order for help.

Discussing grandchildren and golfing my arse.

edit on 27/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
OK, ill be the one to throw this here

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
IMO, the paranoia in regards to the "Dixie Mob" and Clinton "Body Count" saga is getting out of hand. Obama and Hillary (Bubba too) are a pair of lying, corrupt, egocentric politicians, who are "players" and "pawns" in a broken system. The mere fact that they haven't been prosecuted (yet), may be due to their ties with the Deep State. The Deep State, consisting of powerful bureaucrats, members of federal agencies and the military, who are secretly conspiring to protect Obama and Hillary, by manipulating government policy to cover up their tracks. The Deep State players are protecting Obama and Hillary, so that their complicity in subversives activities, in all levels of government, remains secret. If people are being intimidated, manipulated or threatened, it's because the Deep State wishes to continue, anonymously, with their government management tactics. Don't hold your breath waiting to see Hillary, or Obama, prosecuted for breaking any type of law. Laws are are being broken, people are being silenced and evidence is being destroyed, just to protect them.

edit on 2/27/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It adds more fuel to the Tarmac meeting being a call/order for help.
Discussing grandchildren and golfing my arse.

Loretta Lynch used an "alias" e-mail address during that period to mask her identity.

www.thepostemail.com...

I have a feeling we're going to learn much more about her criminal deeds in short order.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
March 5, 2019

REVELATION: In December 2018, Obama's last Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, testified to the House Judiciary Committee in Closed-Session. She was suffering from LOSS OF MEMORY.

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Congressional lawmakers in closed door testimony that despite her Department of Justice having approved the FBI warrant and renewals to spy on Carter Page, she did not recall the applications, did not remember the details contained in the applications, or the circumstances surrounding conversations about the warrant, according to testimony reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Lynch “appeared to have amnesia” during her testimony that she delivered in December before the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, said one congressional official, who had knowledge of the hearing. The official said Lynch’s closed-door testimony on Page, a former Trump campaign volunteer, left lawmakers with more questions than answers.
Source: saraacarter.com...

I wonder if Lynch has "forgotten" what she and Bill Clinton discussed in her plane, on the Phoenix tarmac in 2016? Maybe that part of her closed-door testimony will be revealed soon too.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yea gross negligence charge could be used against the majority of people and politicians.

You reap what you sow and if you have to use that gross negligence then bye bye politics.

Has anyone tried to think of any reasons other than perceived protection that they choose not to go there in this case?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join