It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new Gods Grtowing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When people first came into this world. They brough us with them. We are the ancient ones.

And they built stone circles, Churchs and Cathedrals in our names. But gradually the people of this planet have forgotten us.

But Now there are new Gods growing in this world. And they want to destroy the Old Gods. War is coming.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
have you been watching American Gods by any chance?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
When people first came into this world. They brough us with them. We are the ancient ones.

And they built stone circles, Churchs and Cathedrals in our names. But gradually the people of this planet have forgotten us.

But Now there are new Gods growing in this world. And they want to destroy the Old Gods. War is coming.

my good fellow,
can they at least suspend hostilities until brexit is sorted out? I also have three mot's coming up.

2nd f.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
have you been watching American Gods by any chance?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yawheh

Winner and Still Champion

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

we don't have cable, let alone any premium channels, heck we don't even have a tv so all I've seen is small snippits of the show on you tube. it does look like a good show though...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Enlil, get it together already, goddamnit!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Some would not enter a thread with a bad spelling mistake like that.... American Gods was good, when is the new season out?

Old gods new gods.... Everything is as old as the universe so there are no new gods
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt
Good god man, 3 MOT's. You must be on Diazepam. By design the gods are older than us so they aught to be the ancient ones not us. We are the semi ancient ones.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Some would not enter a thread with a bad spelling mistake like that.... American Gods was good, when is the new season out?

Old gods new gods.... Everything is as old as the universe so there are no new gods

March 5th

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Good god man, 3 MOT's. You must be on Diazepam. By design the gods are older than us so they aught to be the ancient ones not us. We are the semi ancient ones.

lol i won't hoping for assistance from the new gods, they'll just stand around checking out their selfies whilst slurping latte infused with gland juice.

give me the old ones anyday. at least they'll laugh at me when it rains!

f

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

originally posted by: crayzeed

lol i won't hoping for assistance from the new gods, they'll just stand around checking out their selfies whilst slurping latte infused with gland juice.

give me the old ones anyday. at least they'll laugh at me when it rains!

f

I agree. Your post has made me smile.The Old Gods aren't dead just yet. But there will be war between the Old and the new, it's playing out as I type this. Humanity is living through a period of change - we live in changing and interesting times-- just saying
edit on 27-2-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Season 2 around the corner - should be good

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yawheh was rehabilitated by the Romans to become the Tri-une Jovian, Jehovah.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: dawnstar

Season 2 around the corner - should be good

Amerivcan Gods aint that far removed from what is actually happening. The timeing of events could not be more accurate. the transition of Deities. A time where the control reverts back to the natural father of Lilith or ''lilitu' in sumerian--The ancient "Gods" are back and are currently walking on this planet -Do you honestly believe that we would leave the programming of AI in human hands - Not a f@@king chance in hell-Times are changing just saying

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

great cover. disappointing book. talk talk talk but little action. cover like this you'd think it was a Bond or Cussler book or similar.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

great cover. disappointing book. talk talk talk but little action. cover like this you'd think it was a Bond or Cussler book or similar.

I have never read the book but I do like the cover. I don't think the old Gods are dead just yet, in fact I would go out of my way in saying that for the next chapter they will play a bit of a starring role. Ever wonder who AI will look to when it questions it's origons

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't really think the newest old gods were that bad...TV, PCs, cell phones ... at least you could turn them off.

but the newest of the new gods will be the downfall of us all. The god of AI is fricken GROTESQUE!!!!! Childlike curiosity with monumental intelligence and having absolutely no soul. I try to live every remaining day to the fullest because once this new AI god gains enough followers, we are all screwed.

and there are actually people out there that welcome this alien of destruction. I almost hope this world ends before this AI becomes self aware.

top topics

join