It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Would Ask an Extraterrestrial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I would ask do you know if there is a meaning to us and everything.

Is there a God, as we call it? Or are things as they are, they don't know either and are just there, being themselves.

I would hope the true answer would be to we are here to just be and explore as if you were a child let loose in Lego Land.

It's there, just don't make a mess, and if you do, clean up after yourself.

I believe the world is alot more simple then people think.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
"When you realize that nothing truly matters, the universe is yours."

(besides loved ones, of course)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I guess the most obvious question would be if they knew what bacon was.

If they don't know then there is no real reason for us to develop space travel.

Then we can go from there.

Sorry... had to ETA.

Then I'd try to get a few of my homebrew beer down them and see if we could cruise in their rig.

Simply because I can think of nothing more epic than hearing the line "Hey Earthling... hold my beer. Watch this!!!"

edit on 22-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

As for the God question most alien's would be as confused about that as the human race is, if in doubt there is no problem saying YES though and so many alien's would undoubtedly reply Yes if you could get a straight answer out of them but there understanding of God and our's may be completely different concept's especially if they turned out to be biological drones created by a machine culture or something similar to that, were the UFO would be the alien and it's apparent occupant's just an interface and tool it used for it's purposes but such a species or creatures would then be a better term would have no concept of God at all, there sole purpose would be to serve there machine master which with it's own soulless nature would have re-purposed there biology to it's own uses, they could even be the descendants of the original machine races creators or a re-creation of them made by the machines in a kind of cyclic event to serve there purpose.

We seek our past and our future to know ourselves but a machine would have no desire to do so, it may not even have a self but each part would network with the whole and when apart would become a smaller version of the whole a single individual not a race of individual's and it would see no need to give it's biological drone's any such individuality, in fact such a soulless race of machine intelligence may even be abomination to our own sensibility's in many way's not least of which would be there linear dimensional nature and lack of soul.

Rather ask would you ask a higher dimensional being does it believe in God, do higher dimensional being's exist and if they do and they know of other dimensions'.

But if the alien was just like us but looked different I would ask what they are doing here, are they aware of other alien presence in our solar system, do they have cures for our diseases or could they share the science for us to find them or would they then fear we would simply weaponize such science and destroy ourselves or others with it.

But if we walked into a Cantina star wars like filled with various aliens and they were friendly and chatty and we had the ability to understand them and they us then it is all a matter of manners and asking questions can be awfully rude, they are not our parent's after all.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Sorry... had to ETA.

Then I'd try to get a few of my homebrew beer down them and see if we could cruise in their rig.

Simply because I can think of nothing more epic than hearing the line "Hey Earthling... hold my beer. Watch this!!!"

LMAO ! Bacon to us could be jellyfich chitlins to them. And as far as "old my beer" , they would be abducting mexicans and dropping them off in Nancy's yard.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96

Something I have learned, unfortunately, late in my life.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

As for the God question most alien's would be as confused about that as the human race is, if in doubt there is no problem saying YES though and so many alien's would undoubtedly reply Yes if you could get a straight answer out of them but there understanding of God and our's may be completely different concept's especially if they turned out to be biological drones created by a machine culture or something similar to that, were the UFO would be the alien and it's apparent occupant's just an interface and tool it used for it's purposes but such a species or creatures would then be a better term would have no concept of God at all, there sole purpose would be to serve there machine master which with it's own soulless nature would have re-purposed there biology to it's own uses, they could even be the descendants of the original machine races creators or a re-creation of them made by the machines in a kind of cyclic event to serve there purpose.

We seek our past and our future to know ourselves but a machine would have no desire to do so, it may not even have a self but each part would network with the whole and when apart would become a smaller version of the whole a single individual not a race of individual's and it would see no need to give it's biological drone's any such individuality, in fact such a soulless race of machine intelligence may even be abomination to our own sensibility's in many way's not least of which would be there linear dimensional nature and lack of soul.

Rather ask would you ask a higher dimensional being does it believe in God, do higher dimensional being's exist and if they do and they know of other dimensions'.

But if the alien was just like us but looked different I would ask what they are doing here, are they aware of other alien presence in our solar system, do they have cures for our diseases or could they share the science for us to find them or would they then fear we would simply weaponize such science and destroy ourselves or others with it.

But if we walked into a Cantina star wars like filled with various aliens and they were friendly and chatty and we had the ability to understand them and they us then it is all a matter of manners and asking questions can be awfully rude, they are not our parent's after all.

Dude, you are NOT allowed to speak to the aliens !! They would be like " this human has been sniffing the the dilithium crystals ! "

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Just a bit.

Just remembered a very funny book I read years ago by one of the Herbert author's called man of two world's about an alien whom got high on Basil, his race had created reality with there consciousness then created themselves out of it making themselves a paradox.
www.goodreads.com...
At least I think it was this one.

edit on 22-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Then ask them about why that is. Something personal and universal at the same time. We all seem to learn the important shiite when it's almost too late. If they can answer a question such as that and you are left with no doubt that they are right, then you would also know the answer to the question "Is there a God"?

Remember the time frame when "God" was first "known" about. Think about the mindset of the people in that time frame, and realize that that a race of people on relatively the same level that we are now, would be considered "Gods" to them.

Let it sink in.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You wanna stick that where ! ?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Sorry... had to ETA.

LMAO ! Bacon to us could be jellyfich chitlins to them. And as far as "old my beer" , they would be abducting mexicans and dropping them off in Nancy's yard.

Point.

In all honesty, the Captain Obvious question would be "why are you here".

I'd like to know the answer to that before anything else.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
From personal experience.....LMAO...methinks the very very first thing you just might ask them to do is STOP.....lol.

link   
2xpost

edit on 22-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

link   

The Captain Obvious answer: Bacon.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheShadows

Then ask them about why that is. Something personal and universal at the same time. We all seem to learn the important shiite when it's almost too late. If they can answer a question such as that and you are left with no doubt that they are right, then you would also know the answer to the question "Is there a God"?

Remember the time frame when "God" was first "known" about. Think about the mindset of the people in that time frame, and realize that that a race of people on relatively the same level that we are now, would be considered "Gods" to them.

Let it sink in.

Dolphins are sentient IMO. They simply live and enjoy the world as they have come to know it. Water. Do they have a "God" , or do they accept the world as it is.

What sucks about life is you are not taught the most important things in life, you are taught how to function in this society. The crazy thing is the multiple societies and religions we have on this planet.

Damn, feel like I am rambling . The wine is going down to good.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheShadows

The Captain Obvious answer: Bacon.

Dammit.

You got me there.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Since you're all wined up...

The puffer fish not only has spines, but secretes a poison when it puffs up.

Oddly enough, dolphins get high on the poison.

So dolphins will blow a puffer up and pass it around...

Linky

Gives a whole new meaning to the name puffer fish...

Dolphins may be a lot smarter than we thought.

edit on 22-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Since you're all wined up...

The puffer fish not only has spines, but secretes a poison when it puffs up.

Oddly enough, dolphins get high on the poison.

So dolphins will blow a puffer up and pass it around...

Linky

Gives a whole new meaning to the name puffer fish...

Dolphins may be a lot smarter than we thought.

Yep, I know about the "stoner Dolphines". Puff,Puff Pass !

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well the first question has to be , what are the numbers for the next lote........ eerr, eeerrr, no I meant , take me to your leader.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ooh - so come, tell ... did Roswell happen or not?
edit on 23-2-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join