It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollet Arrested and Charged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So Jussie was finally arrested and charged with a hoax. Chicago Police Chief calls him and the media out.

I guess like a good liberal hypocrite, apparently Jussie's motivation was his paltry $1.17 million salary wasn't enough. I guess I was wrong on the drug or sex buy, but correct about it being a hoax from Day 1.

Don't have a ton of time, so here is link:

Jussie Smollett Arrested for Hoax

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

but correct about it being a hoax from Day 1.

yes you were, and spot on analysis given with respect to local chicago info!
much appreciated
well posted

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
His salary being the stated reason for his actions stinks of just as much BS as his original attack claims did, IMO

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

but correct about it being a hoax from Day 1.

yes you were, and spot on analysis given with respect to local chicago info!
much appreciated
well posted

To be honest with you, I am really intrigued about his motivation. NEVER saw that one coming. After I learned more about him, I did know he had severe case of TDS, but couldn't really put 2 and 2 together as to how it tied into his career. I will say a few people did speculate he was doing it for a career boost (and that he was getting written off the show). I certainly thought he would try to milk it but didn't see that as the motivator but I guess it was...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

They are saying with all the different crimes his stunt entailed he could be looking at 20 years!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The Hollywood industry of entertainment is a tool of the corrupt DC politicians to push their agendas.

At this present time, Hollywood is working hand-to-hand with the Democrats to push their narrative that Trump is bad, racist, homophobe, orange and actually bold too.

The sad part is the brainwashed lefties voters won't even see this, since CNN, NYT and WaPo will hardly report this. Not that would matter much to them if it was a hoax or not. They just wanted to scream REEEEEEEEE TRUMP'S RACIST I TOLD YA, anyways.
edit on 21/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Welcome to MAGA country jussie.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I was thought it was suspicious after your initial posts; I became morso after the rumors he was going to be written out.
Now it appears he will just go to jail, and deservedly so.
If he did this for money he is a fool.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's good that he has been arrested and charged. He should be tried and heavily fined and do some jail time because of this stupid ploy of his.

But this whole thing of making this out to be the liberal agenda that so many here like to do is just fantasy. This was a guy who traded on his blackness, who traded on a carefully crafted liberal looking persona which he used to further his own carreer and life style. He was no more a liberal than the idiot Coast Guardsman was a conservative.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now Trump needs to Pardon him. That would make some liberal Racist heads surely explode.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If he did this for money he is a fool.

And a not very bright one either.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So he did this because he was underpaid, yet by doing it he proved that he is actually overpaid......

Jussie's a real brain twister.
edit on 21-2-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Whatever happened to the motive or idea that this whole thing was faked for a Politician to pass that anti-lynching bill?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

That's funny cause of the name of the person who took kim foxx role in this.

Joe Magat

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good. I don't know anyone that disagrees with this outcome. Even Sharpton said he should be given the harshest punishment possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well Sharpton would be a voice of experience in these cases.
At least jussie didn't cover himself in crap.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The Blue Ribbons and Genius Award Trophies are being etched for presentation ceremonies πŸ˜†

J USSIE CRAY-CRAY… Chicago Police: Smollett Wrote the two Brothers a Personal Check β€” SCRATCHES WERE SELF-INFLICTED! (VIDEO)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: caterpillage

That's funny cause of the name of the person who took kim foxx role in this.

Joe Magat

Cook County is famous for "disposable" names 😎

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I got 50 million dollars says the next incident rolls the same way. Anybody? Anyone? Bueller?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The Hollywood industry of entertainment is a tool of the corrupt DC politicians to push their agendas.

At this present time, Hollywood is working hand-to-hand with the Democrats to push their narrative that Trump is bad, racist, homophobe, orange and actually bold too.

The sad part is the brainwashed lefties voters won't even see this, since CNN, NYT and WaPo will hardly report this. Not that would matter much to them if it was a hoax or not. They just wanted to scream REEEEEEEEE TRUMP'S RACIST I TOLD YA, anyways.

I'd have to respectfully disagree. I don't believe any evidence of collusion with politicians will be found or took place. No communications, and it'd be nice if they investigate those to make sure. A few partial African American descent presidential runners cited it to bring attention to the law they were trying to pass. I highly doubt Smolett was put up to or agreed to hoaxing this by someone else for the cause. There probably isn't a grand liberal conspiracy here.

He may have very well did it at that time to influence politics and that seems to be the most logical explanation right now. Every person is different but some traits seem to carry over which is why stereotypes exist. With that said, I have a black gay friend who could probably be an actor but instead does sales and customer service. Jobs where you need to be persuasive, lie, and talk to people basically. His self centered, egotistical, narcissistic tendencies are right in line with Smolett. It sounds like I'm discriminating but he's asked my opinion on scams and tricks before. Ethics and morals are not primary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join