It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
JUSSIE SMOLLETT didn't give Kavanaugh the presumption of "Innocent until proven guilty".

But I do find it ironic, considering that Smollett blasted Justice Kavanaugh on Twitter and didn't offer him the same presumption of innocence, even after Kavanaugh's accusers' stories were found not credible. One of his tweets from September of 2018 reads:

Dear Survivors... I believe you. I support you. I love you. I am one of you. #ListenWhenSurvivorsSpeak #IBelieveDrChristineBlaseyFord #IStillBelieveAnitaHill #Fu'ckRapistsSexualPredatorsAndThePeopleWhoProtectThem
More at: www.americanthinker.com...

This nutjob will hopefully be locked away for a long time by FEDERAL prosecutors.
edit on 2/21/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Chicago police superintendent Eddie Johnson said "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett staged the alleged attack because he was "dissatisfied with his salary."

Smollett first "attempted to gain attention by sending a false letter that relied on racial, homophobic and political language," an apparent reference to a letter sent to the "Empire" set in the days before the attack.

"When that didn't work, Smollett paid $3,500 to stage this attack and drag Chicago's reputation through the mud in the process," Johnson said.

Link

Sounds like an old Matlock episode lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL MSM

JUSSIE SMOLLETT 'I SWEAR TO GOD, I DID NOT DO THIS' ... Pleads to 'Empire' Cast

MSNBC’S PRIMETIME LINEUP IGNORES SMOLLETT GETTING CHARGED IN HATE CRIME HOAX

This dude is beyond sick, he’s still claiming he had nothing to do with it.

I am really hoping some of his phone calls to the brothers got recorded and will be made public. This POS needs to be ruined.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OhOh !!

Jussie Smollett's 'Empire' role cut from season's final episodes, creators say

Jussie Smollett's character has been removed from the final two episodes of the upcoming season of Fox's "Empire," the show's executives said Friday.

"The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out," co-creators Lee Daniels and Brett Mahoney and executive producers Danny Strong, Brian Grazer, Sanaa Hamri, Francie Calfo and Dennis Hammer told Fox News.

"We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of ‘Jamal’ from the final two episodes of the season," the statement continued.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I heard they just fired him. It would be great if they wrote him off and the story line was his character was murdered in a hate crime. That would be delicious irony...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

People close to the situation say Smollett is seeking help from a "cry-sis" counselor 😎

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
No more Smollett pillows folks.

Jussie Smollett was in talks to join a project supporting LGBTQ charities but the organization no longer wants to partner up with the actor following his arrest this week.

Oleg Lee aka That Pillow Guy, founder of American Pillow Partners, tells The Blast he was in conversations with the “Empire” star to donate pillows with his image on them to raise funds and awareness for LGTBQ charities that Smollett supported.
Source: theblast.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join