It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: tjack
a reply to: Extorris

But there was a camera, Jussie made sure of it. Pointed it out to the police even, "Whew, good thing there was a camera up there recording my assault..." but unfortunately it was aimed in the opposite direction. Homework fail, but he tried.

Ahh..Ok. That makes sense. So not only is his acting career over, but his debut as a Director will go down as the world's greatest fail.

I wouldn't be so sure about the acting career being over. We are talking about Hollywood, after all. They'll probably give the son of a bitch an award.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Unrelated, but I had to. This is the best one that came out of that line of memes:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: roadgravel

If he told them about the letter, he just gave himself to the feds.

They haven't weighed in yet and if he is now on the record as having sent that letter, he just made their case for them.

I dont think he realizes that they are a separate jurisdiction with a whole other set of statutes under which he can be charged.

He is really stupid.

That letter with the white powder was sent to the set of "Empire" at Cinespace Studios.

A HAZMAT Unit had to be called in, and if I remember correctly, Fox Entertainment had to hire extra security for the cast.

This is a terrorist act, and this is what is going to get him some real time in the pokey.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

It's a damn shame the camera was pointed the wrong way. That footage would have been Exhibit A in the hoax trial. I bet it would have been some real 3 stooges/keystone cops hilarity!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Even if it were true, how the hell does getting attacked lead to a higher salary?

If I get jumped my boss isn't going to raise my pay. Why would he.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I bet it would have been some real 3 stooges/keystone cops hilarity!

I've got a visual rolling in my head!

If the reality of what Smollett did wasn't so serious, this would be too funny.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

For Hollywood types, it has to do with name recognition.

Jussie was a d-list actor on a c-list TV series and his thought processes probably was along the lines of 'this situation will get not only my name but also my series names in the news so we will both be more popular.'

Remember, Trump showed us that even bad publicity is good.
Jussie probably figured that he'd also be able to get a swipe in at Trump supporters at the same time as getting his name out there and so it was a double win in his twisted mind.
edit on 21-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: Grrre

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: 772STi

It's a damn shame the camera was pointed the wrong way. That footage would have been Exhibit A in the hoax trial. I bet it would have been some real 3 stooges/keystone cops hilarity!

Especially the part where he retrieves his Subway sandwich/salad when the "beating" was over.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Keep in mind that Smollett is 1/2 Black.😎

Justin "Jussie" Smollett was born[15] in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children of Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett. He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors. Smollett is biracial. His father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland). Smollett's mother is African-American. He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, New Jersey.

wiki-piki

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Justin "Jussie" Smollett was born[15] in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children of Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett. He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors. Smollett is biracial. His father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland). Smollett's mother is African-American. He graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, New Jersey.

wiki-piki

Just the good half?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

wiki-piki

Just the good half?

So, he is DEFINITELY at least 1/2 racist for sure then? Perhaps being the victim and the perpetrator is some form of struggle in racist duality for him?

Nah....that's too deep for him.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

wiki-piki

Just the good half?

That's the oppressed half.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Where is Uncle Tomahawk? He was all on a rant the other day how sure he was it was two trump supporters!

So far he is 0 for 2. He was sure there would be no cases filed for Sandmann, now Smollett.

Come on Uncle, come join the fun! How are you going to defend this now?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fox insists they are not writing him off. It will be very frustrating if this guy doesn't take a huge career hit but I don't put is past the left in Jolly Wood not to thumb their noses at America.

I am almost positive he will get zero jail time but I bet he cries like the girl he is in court.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It ain't over yet - now Van Jones is comparing Smollet to Jackie Robinson.
LINK

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

OMG. Does Van Jones have any sense of history? That is some seriously messed up spin. Damn.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

OMG. Does Van Jones have any sense of history? That is some seriously messed up spin. Damn.

This is the same guy who called a white candidate beating another white candidate a "whitelash," after all.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Blue Ribbons and Genius Award Trophies are being etched for presentation ceremonies 😆

J USSIE CRAY-CRAY… Chicago Police: Smollett Wrote the two Brothers a Personal Check — SCRATCHES WERE SELF-INFLICTED! (VIDEO)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have a feeling we are going to be hearing the word, 'intention', used a lot, as in...his intention wasn't to hurt anyone, or his intention wasn't to cause terror, or his intention wasn't to get anybody else in trouble, or his intention wasn't to take up valuable law enforcement resources, etc. etc.

Keep your ears open and listen for it. He might even say it himself in court before the judge and include a lot of tears along with the words.
edit on 21-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join