It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Creepy Facts About The Madeleine McCann Case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
After watching this video you will be left with your mouth open and thinking none of this adds up, for example why would all the people who were linked in the video be involved in some child sex ring just to kill the girl at her home then get rid of the body, the video gives credible evidence linking the Podestas and Clementine Freud amongst others.... but again why kill her, it said that the british dogs detected death and MM dna, so she was killed at the home, right?

heres what i think, MM was a clone that was given to the McCanns to raise until a later date when MM would be taken, and used in psychological warfare against the masses to increase fear into the public (their worst fear) while increasing the awareness in pedophilia.
i have been able to read microreactions and emotions in people and if you look at Kate she does all the actions of someone in her position like a robot but without the fighting back and relenting to the actual grief which is common, her facial expressions and patterns are scripted and the emotion is forced, the british dogs finding the scent of death was a red herring that was to take people of the track. very powerful people are involved because this is a major attack, its all psychological, think how much this one case has been on the minds of the masses.
but where is MM now in my wild theory i hear you ask?
MM was then either sacrificed to Moloch or reprogrammed Ala MKUltra and now a high profile sex slave.

you may think that is horrible, as do i, but it is nothing to how Kate describes what could have happened to her in her own book
"pictures that scrolled through my head of her body, her perfect little genitals torn apart"

i kid you not, see 7mins in the video for that one.

one of the reasons i feel there is substance in my claim that the affair is a major psyop, is because when the McCanns describe her in such a way as you can visualise her with the word perfect used a lot, her perfect little features or her compact body etc etc, they use descriptions like that because people can visualise her then the fears of what happened come in and it creates that horrible feeling in those of us that are compassionate and empathetic, times those feelings by hundreds of millions of people that these news stories effect and you have global awareness to the most horrible, now dont be a fool and say awareness is a good thing, because it is that of which you are aware of that attracts the like.

edit on 19-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The picture was chosen because of the anomaly in Madeleines eye.

The mother is suffering, and can’t even form coherent sentences in some cases.

I believe the parents feel tremendous guilt for having left their kids alone. As they should.

I also believe they may have been manipulated or set up by predators.

Robert Murats residence needs to be gone through with a fine tooth comb and not by somebody who could be paid off!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw something that had been posted to Voat but wasn’t sure what to make of it.

There is some poor CP “Star” who has the same weird eye thingy and looks very similar to MM, there were screen shots of them side by side and apparently the facial measurements all matched up.
The theory was that the Podestas had abducted her with help from accomplices and then sold her to paedophile video makers.

I was going to look for the comparison pics but I really don’t want any of the terms I could think to search in my search history, “Madeleine McCann found” brings up several hits with similar info but not the pics I was referring too.

We live in a very sick world sadly

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

if you compare Kate to other people that have been in that situation, you will notice everytime that when some one is describing the loved one thats missing and presumed dead or similar experiences, when they have to picture the person to describe them thats when the emotion floods and they cant carry on most of the time or the strong ones give themselves some time so they can go on, Kate went through the motions of the typical scenario without the emotion, you can see its forced and not withheld, the opposite of what would happen, people try there best to keep themselves together in such situations but they usually cant especially when having to describe the loved one.

in most of the interviews both Parents described MM in ways in which they would have to visualise and so would the reader, however they showed no uncontrolled emotion when doing so.
the clone angle may be a wild one and that may be down to my own defence mechanisms when writing about and thinking about such like things, but the PsyOp angle im quite sure of

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

for that to be true then they would have been taking a big risk
unless of course the internet is controlled, because such a picture
would spread like wildfire.

on trying to find flaws in what i said regarding MM not being the McCanns in the first place i did a search to see if there was any baby pictures of her with mum and dad, and i cant find any of her younger than about 2
thats not right surely?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

They could be on heavy medications to deal with the sheer heartbreak and worry.

The mother looks so drained as time goes on.

I’m sorry, but I disagree. The McCanns daughter was kidnapped. They were not part of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Thats fine i myself am not convinced on any angle, but cant deny the actual effect it has had on mass consciousness and sometimes to see the cause we can look to its effect.

but if you watch that video there are far too many inconsistencies prevalent.
for example Gerry pictured looking happy in Washington DC not long after the incident.
again in close proximity of John Podesta

there are many more in the vid

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
this fairly recent Article (feb2018)
Madeleine McCann’s parents celebrate twins becoming teens with prayers for missing daughter ‘wherever she is’

says maybe she wasn't sacrificied to moloch (something the black venitians were rumored to do) but perhaps she has went through monarch programming and the McCann knows she is alive, but just dont know where.... i wonder if we can find proof if MM came from the womb of Kate?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Of course you did not read that Mr McCann is a doctor that just happens to be an anaesthetist. You know what they do don't you.
This video doesn't mention that when Mrs McCann heard about the missing child she exclaimed In evidence statements) "they have taken her". Now why the "they" and not "him" or "her"? Why did none of their friends or even the McCanns go searching for her because if it was my child I would be looking till I dropped with exhaustion. There are an awful amount of conflictions like these that they can't answer.
But the biggest ones that need answering is why did the Prime Minister get involved so early? Why did high ranking British police get involved so early and even carrying on today?
And the nastiest bit Just why is the British police pretending to jump through hoops for the McCanns yet have done virtually nothing for Ben Needham, another missing toddler? Why are the McCanns so special and not the Needhams?
That is all of course allegedly. Because if you start accusing, the McCanns are renowned for crying foul and opening court cases.

edit on 19-2-2019 by crayzeed because: added sentence

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I don’t know why it is so hard to believe that there are freaks out there.

Madeleine looked like her mom and dad.

He might have been smiling because he had hope of US intelligence helping him.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

when i watch them describe her, its like they are describing something thats not theirs.

he says this...

He described his relationship with Maddie as "incredibly special" on Radio 4, and said: "I formed a very strong bond with her from a young age,"

me i felt my bond with my two children from the first time i held them.

what he said there actually makes my wild theory look more plausible

link   
Oh dear, let me inform you on a little bit that the media or any investigator wont talk about. It's a well known fact (probably) that high ranking police and professional people (like doctors) belong to a certain society (probably) that look after their own. Now it might be allied to your ATS name or it might not.
Now you go and look at all their interviews (there are quite a few on the net) and see their total lack of empathy, their total lack of compassion for their missing daughter, then come back here and try to defend them.

link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Of course you did not read that Mr McCann is a doctor that just happens to be an anaesthetist. You know what they do don't you.
This video doesn't mention that when Mrs McCann heard about the missing child she exclaimed In evidence statements) "they have taken her". Now why the "they" and not "him" or "her"? Why did none of their friends or even the McCanns go searching for her because if it was my child I would be looking till I dropped with exhaustion. There are an awful amount of conflictions like these that they can't answer.
But the biggest ones that need answering is why did the Prime Minister get involved so early? Why did high ranking British police get involved so early and even carrying on today?
And the nastiest bit Just why is the British police pretending to jump through hoops for the McCanns yet have done virtually nothing for Ben Needham, another missing toddler? Why are the McCanns so special and not the Needhams?
That is all of course allegedly. Because if you start accusing, the McCanns are renowned for crying foul and opening court cases.

I’d not heard of the Ben Needham case. Most likely because it occurred in 1991, 16 years earlier than the McCann case.

I know what anesthetists do. I have a friend who is one. He is very rich, and super protective over his kids, and would never even think about what you may be suggesting.

I don’t blame the McCanns, they have been victimized over and over again.

link   
Ever see the police sketch of the two suspects?

Now compare that to pictures of the Podesta brothers, who were in the same city at the time.

Careful because this gets very close to pizzagate, which I may get in trouble just for mentioning.

If you want some nightmare fuel just look into the..... ahm “art” these people like.

Just remember, pedo rings arnt real, pedo rings arnt real, maybe if we repeat it enough the people will forget.....

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

They could be on heavy medications to deal with the sheer heartbreak and worry.

The mother looks so drained as time goes on.

I’m sorry, but I disagree. The McCanns daughter was kidnapped. They were not part of it.

I may find the premise of the OP a bit whack-a-doodle but I don't know how anyone can say the McCann's weren't involved either. They are guilty as sin, look at their actions after her disappearance and also the questions the mother refused to answer...

The questions Ms McCann refused point blank to answer were:

1 On May 3, 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?

2 Did you search inside the master bedroom wardrobe?

3 (Shown two photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

4 Why was the curtain by the sofa near the side window tampered with? Did someone go behind the sofa?

5 How long did your search of the apartment take after you detected Madeleine’s disappearance?

6 Why did you say Madeleine had been abducted?

7 Assuming Madeleine was abducted, why did you leave the twins to go to the ‘Tapas’ and raise the alarm? The supposed abductor could still be in the apartment.

8 Why didn’t you ask the twins then what happened to their sister or why didn’t you ask them later on?

9 When you raised the alarm at the ‘Tapas’ what exactly did you say – what were your exact words?

10 What happened after you raised the alarm there?

11 Why did you go and warn your friends instead of shouting from the verandah?

12 Who contacted the authorities?

13 Who took place in the searches?

14 Did anyone outside the group learn of her disappearance in those following minutes?

15 Did any neighbour offer you help?

16 What does “we let her down” mean?

17 Did Jane Tanner tell you that night she’d seen a man with a child?

18 How were the authorities contacted and which police force was alerted?

19 During the searches, with the police there, where did you search for Maddie, how and in what way?

20 Why did the twins not wake up during that search or when they were taken upstairs?

21 Who did you phone after the occurrence?

22 Did you call Sky News?

23 Did you know the danger of calling the media, because it could influence the abductor?

24 Did you ask for a priest?

25 By what means did you divulge Madeleine’s features, by photographs or by any other means?

26 Is it true that during the searches you remained seated on Maddie’s bed without moving?

27 What was your behaviour that night?

28 Did you manage to sleep?

29 Before travelling to Portugal, did you make any comment about a foreboding or a bad feeling?

30 What was Madeleine’s behaviour like?

31 Did Maddie suffer from any illness or take any medication?

32 What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister?

33 What was Madeleine’s relationship like with her brother and sister, friends and school mates?

34 As for your professional life, in how many and which hospitals have you worked?

35 What is your medical speciality?

36 Have you ever done shift work in any emergency services or other services?

37 Did you work every day?

38 At a certain point you stopped working. Why?

39 Are the twins difficult to get to sleep? Are they restless and does that cause you uneasiness?

40 Is it true sometimes you despaired at your children’s behaviour and it left you feeling very uneasy?

41 Is it true that in England you even considered handing over Madeleine’s custody to a relative?

42 In England, did you medicate your children? What type of medication?

43 In the case files, you were shown canine forensic testing films. After watching them, did you say you couldn't explain any more than you already had?

44 When the sniffer dog also marked human blood behind the sofa, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

45 When the sniffer dog marked the scent of corpse coming from the vehicle you hired a month after the disappearance, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

46 When human blood was marked in the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

47 When confronted with the results of Maddie’s DNA, carried out in a British lab, collected from behind the sofa and the boot of the vehicle, did you say you couldn’t explain any more than you already had?

48 Did you have any responsibility or intervention in your daughter’s disappearance?

I have no respect and no sympathy for the McCann's, who should have been charged with neglect for the part in her disappearance they themselves admit to, leaving their kids in the hotel room while they partied on across the street. For that act alone the pair of them disgust me.

I still think the most likely scenario was the parents drugged her to get her to sleep and got the dose wrong and killed her.

Another thing I've always found curious was one of the parents (I can't remember which) saying "they've taken her, they've taken Madeline!" this sounds like whoever "they" were, were known to the McCanns, otherwise the call would have been "someone has taken her..."

I hope the truth comes out one day and the McCann's are tried to the fullest extent of the law...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

anesthetists?? i wonder if they could administer drugs to someone so that they can be at a more relaxed level of consciousness, occultists would surely have anesthetists on their payroll if this was the case, or good friends with anyway!

thats made me wonder

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

the guy in the video explains the efit story
and says it was part of a bribery

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This should be moved to RATS.

Eta:

edit on 1922019 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I know what anesthetists do. I have a friend who is one. He is very rich, and super protective over his kids, and would never even think about what you may be suggesting

Just because your friend is super protective over his kids and wouldn't think about doing some anything potentially harmful to them doesn't mean you can say Mr McCann wouldn't. Just because he's an anesthetist doesn't mean anything. Harold Shipman was a GP after all.

As a smart person once said "
I don’t know why it is so hard to believe that there are freaks out there"

I don't know why it's so hard to believe her parents are to blame. Whether directly involved or not, the sole blame for what happened to that poor little girl begins and ends with them.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

MM case is conspiracy 101

its what this site is all about

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join