It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Creepy Facts About The Madeleine McCann Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

"i believe she is alive, with a new identity and has no idea she is MM"

Why though?

And how do you know there are no baby pictures?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I dont know there aren't any baby pictures, i personally cant find any of her.

and heres why i believe she could be alive
1. she is a PsyOp and "Satanic" Elites are involved
2. Portuguese police dogs found nothing then British dogs detected death and her dna
that could have been misdirection
3. So if misdirection was part of it then she is still alive.
4. She would then be transferred to an "MKUltra" facility for memory washing
5. Its likely in that scenario she would be a sex slave that only those highest would be aware of.

of course this is just a theory that i have already stated as wild.... but not outwith the realms of possibility

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why would MKUltra want little Maddy?

A detection dog, or sniffer dog, is a dog that is trained to use its senses to detect substances such as explosives, illegal drugs, or in this instance blood.

Dogs don't smell DNA.

She would be a pretty famous sex slave, so if that's the case she must be in some gooberment DUMB or the likes.

More chance just your average nasty everyday variety paedophile murdering bastard got a hold of the poor wee soul and unfortunately made off with her undetected.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

imagine that the dogs taking home some swabs into their labs to detect the DNA lol nah i meant the British dudes on the case, but what you say is something that could well of happened but for me not the most likely, cloning is a stretch i admit, but the effect the case has had on every person is phenomenal, a psychological effect that continues.... i hope one day we find the truth, best scenario is she was part of a psy op and is happy now with her real parents and has never been abused.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

There is no evidence that the Podestas were in Portugal at the time. That claim was invented out of thin air and the conspiracy crowd has run with it ever since.

Also, those sketches are of one person described by two different witnesses.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, God bless and rest in peace is my thinking on the whole horrendous affair.

About as much chance as fathoming what happened with the Lindbergh kid really as there is of decerning what happened to little Madeleine McCann now.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
yeah maybe your right, if they aren't going to investigate all those inconsistencies and crazy coincidences that are evident then what chance have we got.... if my claim is right and i digress its just one of my theories, then there should be a lot of people in the know that at some point could blow the whistle, so you never know.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Anybody actually in these nefarious satanic sex rings are generally of aristocratic descent.

"They" are never going to spill the beans because they know which side their bread is buttered.

Nevermind the fact that they also have the politicians and civil servants in their pockets.

Ready to clean up their mess and/or misplace vital evidence at the drop of a hat.

The kind of nefarious debauchery you propose has been taking place across the globe since time immemorial.

And anyone that's ever managed to come close to shining a light on the whole sordid affair is generally discredited or simply does not live to tell their tale.

Such is the world in which we live I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

yes but remember the old adage.. history repeats and a revolution is over due.

maybe not in the near future because they got us tied up from all angles.

but the internet has created for us a platform to share our knowledge, and more and more people are creating their own realities and swerving the old chains of religion and the other in groups that aim to direct them. the internet has us sharing our own views instead of only being exposed to the four channels of their programming.. remember when all we had was newspapers and 4 tv channels.... for them to channel us and program us.
now we can find our own ways and be guided along the way by anyone from Eckhart Tolle to Grant Morrison.
we must stop them censoring our views and thoughts because that is essentially what they will need to do.
but the snowball is unstoppable, truth will prevail.

and hopefully i will get to see their downfall and a new enlightening.

999 channels doesn't do it for me anymore, lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thing is mate "They" own the information age in which we now find ourselves existing.

Hook, line, and sinker.

They don't just have a finger in many a pie.

They bake the pie and spoon feed it to the masses.

And we say thank you.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

yes you could well be right here as well mate but heres the thing
if thats the case we are getting information about them like they want to be known.
so maybe they have self justification in the knowing that certain conditioning
and shaping controls the mass, the stresses make people stronger and evolve faster
over time, like how our heads are getting bigger because our brains are becoming
more evolved, what if us sampling the depths of what life has to offer gets us closer
to heaven or whatever you want to call it... the higher self!

maybe people just choose to follow one of the paths put in front of them,
not knowing they have the will to make their own path, and the information
that is out there can make you find that it is also within.

it would seem they are not withholding the information but flooding us with
distractions so we dont see it, its there but... i bought Blavatskys Secret Doctrine
last week, and it has been revealing for me.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I dont know there aren't any baby pictures, i personally cant find any of her.

and heres why i believe she could be alive
1. she is a PsyOp and "Satanic" Elites are involved
2. Portuguese police dogs found nothing then British dogs detected death and her dna
that could have been misdirection
3. So if misdirection was part of it then she is still alive.
4. She would then be transferred to an "MKUltra" facility for memory washing
5. Its likely in that scenario she would be a sex slave that only those highest would be aware of.

of course this is just a theory that i have already stated as wild.... but not outwith the realms of possibility

You've just pulled that all out of your arse with no evidence and why would you have access to baby pictures? Just because you have Google?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Not out my arse ya tool it says right at the end it's a wild theory or are you just a triggered little bitch and never noticed it haha.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
this is a good video on the parents reactions
edit on 1/3/2019 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If this little girl is really taken by some sick twisted elite pedo ring it is an other confirmation of the network this british Saville necrophile was involved with. We should pay attention to other mysterious child disapprearances. Madelline will not be the last they need for their dark activities. These people are so very far removed from God that it will not surtprise me if they have some baby breeding farm just for that purpose...nobody will notice children are missing.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My father is a very skeptic atheist who doesn't pay attention to ANY conspiracy theories

He actually always tells me to never listen to conspiracy theories ever , just go with Occam's Razer , etc

But he is convinced , after following the case since it began , that the parents are involved and reckons that they killed her by accident and panicked , so got people to help bury her and then covered it up after fears of jail and shame

The reason he thinks this is because of the inconsistencies and the fact that they started out by saying they wanted to find who killed her when they supposedly had no idea if she was alive

After watching videos and reading quite a lot about it around two years ago , including the strange reactions the parents gave in interviews and the inconsistencies in their stories , it is in my honest opinion that there is no way she was kidnapped and killed by a paedophile

Not only that , but my neighbour Maria also thinks they killed her by accident and I think most other people think this too

The kidnap theory just doesn't sit well any more

edit on 28-10-2019 by JonathanSpencer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanSpencer
What about her never been borne but a clone and the MCCanns were just there to bring up this perfect
Child until it was time for the big deception.
That's where I'm at, by reading into what they have said about her.
It's as if they are going along with a made up narrative. Whether she's still alive or not is another question.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

A woman from Poland with the same eye anomalies who had some memories of a vacation spot as a child, but not many others recognized her abuser on a find madeleine McCann site.

The McCanns are asking for a dna test.

A German man who worked at the resort was her abuser according to her! Praying for the McCanns

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
Have you a link for that please?
I can't find any info on it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sorry was at work, having trouble linking.

I found it on YouTube under Julia claims to be Madeline McCann, Jerusalem Post, Merka. I’m surprised it hasn’t been posted yet

edit on 21-2-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join