It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bilderbergers

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Multimedia stream.. ok it's pulled from my site but nonetheless I think most would find it interesting.

Bilderbergers
'Most secret of all Secret Groups with about 120 members. Annual meetings have higher security than most heads of state. Membership includes major TV news anchors, publishers of major newspapers and magazines, and corporate magnets including manufacturers of war materials.'




posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bilderbergers and their analysts can often tell the difference between a magnet and a magnate too.

Delve into the recently uncharted territory of the work of Nans Desmichels at ATS for a truer perspective of the group, and where it meets and when, and photos of their coming and goings, and just how they approve or veto key politicians for election.

Perhaps you could examine the correlation between their practices and those of the Illuminati and the Freemasons too. Has anyone ever tried that at ATS? LOL.



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nans Desmichels?? what be that?



posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
lots of names




www.bilderberg.org...



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A school for minor children in Norway was just busted for their website. They were running a query on their website (for the children) where they were asking about their feelings for the minister of education (Kristin Clemet) who also happens to be a Bilderberger. One of the optional answers were "Kristin Clemet must die!". Oh boy, they don´t know who they´re messing with...



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
A school for minor children in Norway was just busted for their website. They were running a query on their website (for the children) where they were asking about their feelings for the minister of education (Kristin Clemet) who also happens to be a Bilderberger. One of the optional answers were "Kristin Clemet must die!". Oh boy, they don´t know who they´re messing with...


hahaha do you have a url for that? I'd like to read more



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickmeaney
hahaha do you have a url for that? I'd like to read more

Just in norwegian unfortunately. Maybe you can run it through a translator or something? They don´t mention she´s a Bilderberger, I don´t think they know.
Drammens Tidende: Clemet hetset på skolens nettside



posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thanks very much for that



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think these people are all working together for the NWO...



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Indeed they are... Bilderberg is basicly the yearly gathering of everyone thats 'in on the game'.

One bomb landed in this years meeting... end of New World Order



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I thought Bilderburg as like a family name. Is it just the name of a secret society?



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Bilderberg is the name of the hotel where the first meeting was held.



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
really.. i never knew that.

I wouldent consider it a secret society atall... simply a meeting to discuss the enslvment of the human race and the NWO.



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this.. people mistake privacy for secrecy too often. Look at the G8 problems, I can understand why they want to be left alone, but then again why don't they publish something about the meeting. Although I doubt that would be trustworthy.



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
really.. i never knew that.

I wouldent consider it a secret society atall... simply a meeting to discuss the enslvment of the human race and the NWO.



I thought we were enslaved already.



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Novusordo
really.. i never knew that.

I wouldent consider it a secret society atall... simply a meeting to discuss the enslvment of the human race and the NWO.



I thought we were enslaved already.


yea I know... I meant enslaved as in NWO... curfues, armed police, ect.



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by TgSoe

I thought we were enslaved already.


yea I know... I meant enslaved as in NWO... curfues, armed police, ect.



Hey Novusordo, you know there's actually medicine that can take care of your paranoid schizophrenia?



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Novusordo
really.. i never knew that.

I wouldent consider it a secret society atall... simply a meeting to discuss the enslvment of the human race and the NWO.



I thought we were enslaved already.


yea I know... I meant enslaved as in NWO... curfues, armed police, ect.


Well lets see police are armed, kids can't get out and set on the hoods of thier cars in town anymore and I believe beneath a certain age you have to be off the streets. Looks like its definitlely heading that way. Oh well Long as they have a good supply of Heineken and I have my guitar I'll be alright, ouch and the wife forgot to put that in there( ducks to avoid second boot)


[edit on 7-3-2005 by TgSoe]



posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Well lets see police are armed, kids can't get out and set on the hoods of thier cars in town anymore and I believe beneath a certain age you have to be off the streets. Looks like its definitlely heading that way. Oh well Long as they have a good supply of Heineken and I have my guitar I'll be alright, ouch and the wife forgot to put that in there( ducks to avoid second boot)



The reason for all this is because the actions of a few criminals and gangsters ruins it for the rest of us.



posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by TgSoe
Well lets see police are armed, kids can't get out and set on the hoods of thier cars in town anymore and I believe beneath a certain age you have to be off the streets. Looks like its definitlely heading that way. Oh well Long as they have a good supply of Heineken and I have my guitar I'll be alright, ouch and the wife forgot to put that in there( ducks to avoid second boot)



The reason for all this is because the actions of a few criminals and gangsters ruins it for the rest of us.



I'm not paranoid... tje NWO is unfolding daily... its in the news if you are able to see past the lies.

Sorry but you'd have to be a real dense fool to not see that the NWO is nearly complete.... even Bush, Rumsfeld and a few others have plainly said a NWO is coming.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join