It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British girl wants to come home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq
Mate I was 15 once like we all were, but I didnt rebel against my parents and my country and run off to kill people in a bigoted holy war !

She made her bed , and she can lie oor there in it

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

To be honest I don't give a monkeys what Jesus said but I think you'll find that it was she who cast the first stone. The real point is that she doesn't regret her actions and would still be happy to produce little ISIS fighters had the Caliphate not been in such drastic decline.

ETA, let's not forget her reasons for wanting to return, it's not that she realises her mistake but that she wants to utilise the NHS and no doubt milk the welfare system. She shows no remorse at all, quite the opposite. She quite happily endorses beheading.

edit on 15-2-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

originally posted by: musicismagic

Every single human being has done some “mistake” at some point in their life and “everyone” deserves a “second chance”.

Judge no one when you personally aware of your “own hidden and secret past”.

To keep ones happiness, one must keep its secret in life.
She should of done that.

Don’t get me wrong. But…..

Everyone was 15, but does “anyone” remember how their “thoughts” were when they were 15..?

Again, don’t get me wrong as I hate ISIS, their agendas, deeds, politics and idiologies etc. but as far as I heard she did “nothing criminal” but to marry a scumbag and having the jackass’s “unborn child”.

How many female living in free societies worldwide at “any age” unknowingly picking up the “wrong”?

Life comes with “ NO USER MANUAL ”, who are we to judge 15 years old kid and her thoughts and deeds..?

She doesnt regret anything. You are a sick person, mentally and spiritually. You should take her in and care for her.

Of course when she and her buddies cut your head off and murder your family we'll all be super surprised.

Put your money where your mouth is bud.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Like Jesus said..
"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

That’s why we have “correctional centre”…. Right..?

Lol!! thats apt. Isnt that a Muslim punishment ?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The threat to remove her British citizenship presumably means she's got dual nationality. As she hates the UK so much this should be the first step.

I would have had a great deal of sympathy for her had she shown contrition, but her interview had no such hints. I feel sorry for her lost children and her baby yet to be born, but these tragedies are of her own making.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The threat to remove her British citizenship presumably means she's got dual nationality. As she hates the UK so much this should be the first step.

I would have had a great deal of sympathy for her had she shown contrition, but her interview had no such hints. I feel sorry for her lost children and her baby yet to be born, but these tragedies are of her own making.

If this was America , she would be drone striked after her citizenship was removed or before I cant remember if they bothered to remove the citizenship.

Maybe Trump will drone strike her as a favour to the UK

edit on 15-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

She is a monster and married a monster, she said that when asked that she saw heads in bin bag's ready to be disposed of and it did not phase her, she has no repentance for the murder of those innocent people or for joining one of the most evil organizations in history.
She is also NOT British she was merely born here and her parent's were Asian, if she was to be sent anywhere she should go and live with her cousin's and extended family in Pakistan were her breeding come's from.
I want no part in this vile creature in my nation let her go back to her own and take her child with her.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ummm...drone the bin full of heads loving bitch...

Nuff said...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
She could always immigrate to the US and run for congress like someone in Minnesota.

Some people in 'Murica like that sort of thing.
edit on 15-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Most peoples "mistakes" don't have them joining isis and not regretting it.... # her and apologists as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Let the girl come home to Britain. Let London welcome her home with open arms! Into the arms of the British judicial system. Let her now face the consequences as an enemy sympathizer. She expresses no remorse in her joining of ISIS. She forfeited all protections due to her as a United Kingdom citizen, just as any American who joined ISIS should be removed from all US citizen protections.

As a member of isis, even in her surrender, she is a war criminal. And should be treated as such and not a UK citizen.

No, because coming home to London means coming home to a Mayor who sympathises with terorists. a mayor that would no doubt ensure she faced no actions at all for her terrorism.

Leave her to rot overseas, or better still put a bullet in her head. She's a terrorist and therefore sub human.
edit on 15/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
3 kids.

Teenager.

Two died.

Even if she did go home.

They'd take her child from her. Which would be for the best.

Talk about unfit parent.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Every single human being has done some “mistake” at some point in their life and “everyone” deserves a “second chance”.
Judge no one when you personally aware of your “own hidden and secret past”.

by your stance the prisons should be empty. after all "everyone deserves a second chance". that guy who diddled the little girl and was caught, should just be released. as long as he doesn't do it again he's all good. the guy who drove drunk and killed a family when he crashed into them should be released. after all he too just made a mistake. or how about the guy who was in a gang that killed 40 people in a robbery. and was the only survivor after a shootout with the police, should just be let go as well. after all he just made a MISTAKE, and also deserves a second chance just as much as everyone else. in fact out of the three examples i have given, that last one is actually the closest to the situation the girl is in. SHE made her choice to join up with terrorists and bears just as much responsibility as the rest for what they have done. just as a getaway driver in a crime is equally guilty for people killed while they were waiting outside.

JUSTICE needs to be served. they should let her face the consequences of her actions, according to the laws and justice system where she committed her crimes. if that means torture and death, than so be it. SHE chose to participate on behalf of terrorists in that place. let her pay the price as demanded where her crimes took place. and if she ever makes it back "home", then she should immediately be put in prison for life for participating in terrorism, since i don't believe that they have the death penalty. just as if she participated in her criminal actions within her "home country".

justice is not just about reforming criminals. it is also about criminals paying the penalty for their crimes. as well as to serve as a warning and example to others who might be contemplating committing similar crimes. in order to help prevent similar crimes. letting her go home scott free would be sending the message "it is OK to be a part of terrorism". let her serve as an example and object lesson to others of what terrorists earn for their crimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

My mate stabbed an off duty policeman when he was 15 , the off duty policeman assaulted him outside a pub on his way home from football
the man was shouting abuse at them, being 15 ye dont take cheek off anyone and so decided to talk back , they settled their differences shook hands turned to walk away and my mate got a pint tumbler smashed over his head by a 46 year old man.
My mate then not thinking clearly as a reaction stabbed him in the side dropped the knife and ran in panic.
Bearing in mind that this was 1992 and in Glasgow at his age , you were the odd one out if you didnt carry a knife!

Anyway , biggest mistake of his life, he has never been able to forget it as the establishment remind him every chance they get that he killed one of their own! He is on a life license

Apparently the guy was a bastard ! beat his wife etc and beat up inmates etc.
He had it coming apparently - karma maybe, it works in mysterious ways.

My mate is a stand up guy and he heavily regrets what he did , and wishes he could take it back , but he doesnt wish the guy didnt die because he was a bastard !

I dunno , some people can make pretty bad mistakes and regret them for life

As for those two who brutally murdered james bulger, well they are out on the streets again

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Your mate is not a "stand up guy". He is a murderer and by your description seems to be glad he killed another human being because he judged him to be a bad person. I wouldn't give your scumbag mate the time of day.

edit on 15/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You are equating that to peeps joining a terrorist group thats MO is to behead peeps? Mmmmkay....that prettg nuts. Are you saying this jihadi baby factory should come back at taxpayer expense to live a life on the dole and radicalize others?

Id say throw her of the London Eye as a dterrent to others.( Not really...but hopefully you get my point).

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

1 unborn kid. 2 others died.....allegedly. they will have intel on what she has done....i am betting crimds against civilians to start.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I was going to make a thread on this yesterday but couldn't be bothered.

I think she should not be allowed back in... I read she's pregnant and that's the reason she wants to come back but I think she really wants the rest of the UK to pay for her child via the taxes they pay. I bet she has no intention of going to work and she'll most likely be harboring ideas of revenge and teaching her child to hate the UK so he or she will grow up to become just

her

Leave her there.. she chose and als she doesn't regret her choices.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Clearly you never read my previous post stating that she is a traitor to the crown and the state and the citizens of the United Kingdom and the EU as well I may add and our allies!

She can rot over there

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

he was a 15 year old who reacted to assault bya 46 year old off duty policman using violence in a culture of violence
his initial charge was manslaughter but because he was a policeman the state decided to call for murder
I have no problems with being friends with him , he respects me and treats me with kindness as he does the rest of our neighbours
I'm not advocating violence or murder or anything like that , and he does regret that mistake heavily .
as it cost him his freedom from 15 until he was 34
and he is still on a life license so has to report to his parole officer even if he speaks to the police for having a tail light out.

He defended himself from an attack from behind after being smashed over the head with a glass , he could have easily been killed himself !
there is a saying in glasgow, "turn the other cheek and it will get slashed as well "
as in if you walk away you will still likely get a doing , and in this case its exactly what happened

I disagree with you , people can make irrational mistakes like that , just the same as if you were to get into a fight and punch someone they hit their head of the curb and die , its manslaughter , but you meant to punch them so its murder !

are you saying that people who make these kinds of mistakes cant be rehabilitated or even find redemption for their previous acts of violence . You dont believe in forgiveness ?

edit on 15-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join