It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British girl wants to come home

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I hadn't considered the citizen issue. I think you are correct and she will have to come home. Her family, who want her back, say she poses no threat and this may be true. Her father though, had previously taken her to extremist rallies so one can imagine the conversations at home growing up. To be honest I wouldn't know what to do with her. She will have to face the music and some sort of consequence I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Sorry I dont understand what you mean by change the subject line ?

well she gave up her citizenship when she joined a known terror cell which is a state enemy of the UK

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

ahhh nae bother mate , I understand now hahah I was a bit confused thanks for the golden nectar!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

So why British Girl in the header?
Ghat gives it some credibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Lakenheath, check your messages

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Maybe she's carrying semtex in her tummy and will blow herself up on the plane

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Possibly have the kid back, if/when its born, as its done sod all wrong. And he/she may still have family in the UK.

Plus there's no point in creating or enabling the next generation of terrorist.

As to the Woman well she has made her bed, I'm afraid she should have to lay there.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I bet not!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

the child should be taken of her as soon as it is born totally not fit to be a mother shes a sicko

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
She was 15 when she left, 10 is the age of criminal responsibility so there's no excuses there.
What will happen is our roll over government will fly her home secretly, give her a new identity and she'll spend the rest of her life in obscurity sponging benefits.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
She might want to consider Canada.

It all seriousness.....these muslims are allowed to travel back.and fourth like its nothing?

I want to go fight for isis... take a plane.
I want to come back.home. take a plane.

Where is the common sense.

She is not welcome back and should be targeted for a facial recognition drone strike

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

It all seriousness.....these muslims are allowed to travel back.and fourth like its nothing?

Trudeau thinks all should be forgiven..It makes my blood boil.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Trudeau thinks all should be forgiven..It makes my blood boil.

In all my life I've never seen leaders of countires so passive. To the point of being naive.
That guy Trudeau is just a mess..

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
She was 15 when she left, 10 is the age of criminal responsibility so there's no excuses there.
What will happen is our roll over government will fly her home secretly, give her a new identity and she'll spend the rest of her life in obscurity sponging benefits.

The last 8 years in my neighborhood it seem like a lot of middle easterners are getting special mortgages and car loans.
These are not like the old poor immigrants of the past .
They are living in the highest taxed communities and driving BMW s?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She joined the Caliphate.. Tough #.. She stays where she is.. Not hard to understand.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Every single human being has done some “mistake” at some point in their life and “everyone” deserves a “second chance”.

Judge no one when you personally aware of your “own hidden and secret past”.

Yes, every single human has made mistakes.

However, every single human should be held accountable and suffer the consequences of their mistakes. The consequences of joining ISIS and aiding and abetting (however small a contribution) that organization's murderous regime should be execution...swiftly, and with extreme prejudice.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I agree with the other guy. Your mates not a stand up guy. He doesn't regret that the guy died. That's appalling no matter if the off duty policeman was a dick or not.

I grew up in Glasgow around that time. I didn't carry a knife and neither did any of my friends.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Couple of things.
Someone on sky news the other night, alleged her father was a member of a couple of insane Muslim groups that got banned through terrorist laws.

Also, the other week, those Nazi loons had their kid took off them as they were deemed unfit parents.
So if she does come back, I'd expect her to be jailed for being a member of a proscribed organisation and for her kid to be adopted by someone normal so it can have a fair crack at a decent life.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I guess you had a better life than others in Glasgow !

I know its a personal choice and everyone has a choice

the guy is dead nothing can be done about it now !, he wasnt just a dick he was a criminal hiding in our justice system
repeatedly taking the law into his own hands and overstepping the bounds of his duties.
He was a violent man who sough to take out his anger on others. He was called robo cop by inamtes and he supposedly was the double of dolf lundngren.

I dont judge him for it as he has served his sentence , society has judged him already .

edit on 16-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Ahh right sorry now I get ye

I was confused , id change it if I could

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join