It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My run for Congress

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh sweet sweet summer child, they're going to eat you alive.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well I gotta say I don't think I would vote for you, however I do admire anyone whose this passionate about their own politics to take this jump so I wish you all the luck the luck in the world!

I mean I don't think you have a chance in hell but would be awesome to see you prove me wrong

Could make for a series of interesting threads, you know about the whole processes how your getting on the inner workings of a campaign like this.
edit on 14-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So I will be doing my normal live stream at noon tomorrow, and should be joined by my campaign manager.

The stream will almost entirely be about our strategy running, our policy positions, and expectations.

Alos, I apologize for my lack of participation in this thread or any others in the past week.

Just today I had to send out 202 individual emails, which is incredibly time consuming.

Win or lose I promise to give a detailed explanation of the campaign process after the nomination process which will take place March 3rd.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Don't kowtow to Aipac/Israel and see how far you get.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You should reach out to Dan Bongino for some advice. He ran and nearly pulled off one of the greatest upsets of an incumbent dem.

EDIT: I do not understand your logic for not taking donations. It's one thing if you took the donations and used them for personal benefit or gain and something entirely different to use them for furthering your message in an effort to win.

You need to accept you are a salesman in the traditional sense. Your product is your message of change versus what currently is. The more eyes and ears you can reach the greater your influence will be. Create a publicly accessible ledger that shows where every dime goes so there is no scrutiny over your campaign finances. You need money to reach the masses. Social media campaigns are the most effective way to reach the people you are after and you need a lot of money to mount an effective social media campaign.

edit on 15-2-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I ran a campaign for state office many years ago. Like you we also decided not to take money from business. For us it felt like our vote would be bought and paid for if we did so. Unfortunately we did not win, hope your run turns out better.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you everyone again for the well wishes and interest.

I have been working over 12 hours a day on this campaign, calling people, sending press releases doing interviews, sending hundreds of emails, making videos doing live streams, and making strategies for the general election.

Its difficult but I am having a blast.

Its going to be an uphill battle, but I am doing things the way I want without compromising my integrity, and thats what is most important.

I am really happy with the feedback I am getting from many of the people I have had the opportunity to talk with that will be voting n the district, and think most are impressed with me. Whether that translates into their votes, we will see.

Here is a local paper that did an article on me (they have only done on one other person and there are 24 candidates, so I am pleased with that).

www.sungazette.com... G7k

I will continue to update.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Right on man.

Such a strange article. No opinion or dictating how one should feel about an event nor an outcry of emotion from the author.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Right on man.

Such a strange article. No opinion or dictating how one should feel about an event nor an outcry of emotion from the author.

Great interviewer

Fair, let me speak, and was polite

He also gave me almost the exact same space as the other candidate he wrote an article on

Very impressed with his work

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yep, he'll never make it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Not in my district but I would gladly cast a vote for you Grambler, I wish you nothing but success in your campaign. Nothing would make me happier than to see another sane, rational and fair voice in our great state

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am incredibly busy.

The vote for the nomination in next Saturday March 2nd.

I am doing incredibly well, having a lot of fun, and I think I have a serious shot to win.

I am doing a live stream with my campaign manager at 3:30 where I will be discussing the campaign and what is coming up (link to my channel in my signature.

It will be geared toward many of the potential conferees (voters) as to why I feel I am the best candidate.

Thanks again everyone for all of the well wishes.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Have fun! Hope you win! Congressional seats are remarkably lucrative!

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Good luck with the vote tomorrow Gram.

Give us an update when you get some time.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you

I am at the hotel ready for tomorrow

Chances are slim of me winning but I am still having a good time

Will have more to say after tomorrow about the whole process

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Keep up the good work and kick some but buddy!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The nomination process is over

I made it to the second group of people but then went out

The gop nominee is named Fred Keller

I was told I have the best speech by many people and I was offered several possible job opportunities

I don’t know what the future holds for me regarding this, but o had a blast

I am drained as I have been working nonstop at this for weeks now

So I am going to take a little break

However I will be doing a thread and video on the whole process and look forward to discussing it with you all

Thanks for everyone who wished me well it meant a lot to me

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry you didn't make it Grambler!
They don't know what they will be missing.

Thank you for sharing all this with us.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You ran a great campaign for not having a lot of resources.

Fantastic job.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The nomination process is over

I made it to the second group of people but then went out

The gop nominee is named Fred Keller

I was told I have the best speech by many people and I was offered several possible job opportunities

I don’t know what the future holds for me regarding this, but o had a blast

I am drained as I have been working nonstop at this for weeks now

So I am going to take a little break

However I will be doing a thread and video on the whole process and look forward to discussing it with you all

Thanks for everyone who wished me well it meant a lot to me

Good luck we are pulling for you to land somewhere good that you like. Who knows, maybe next time? Can't win it if you're not in it and you put your iron in the fire and got your name out there.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join