It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My run for Congress

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So I will be doing a livestream on my youtube channel (linked in my signature but also here www.youtube.com...) at noon Eastern time discussing my run for congress, what I liked about it, what was shady, and other things.

I will then link that video here afterwards, but if anyone has any questions to ask me, please post them here or on the livestream chat and I will happily answer.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The last few times I've came to ATS I was wondering, "Where has Grambler been?". I missed this thread, which would have cleared up the confusion for me and was worried you jumped ship or was banned! I'm definitely anxious to see the video!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Could you maybe type up a summary of your congressional run, how it went, what was shady etc? I know a lot of people don't have time e to watch a 3 hour video but are very curious.

thank you!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeah I will do that.

I just have to find the time and energy because it is a lot to type up.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Cool beans! Just a synopsis really..

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Politics is often about the long game. Suffice to say, Political leaders often undergo setbacks and election defeats before reaching their pinnacle of their careers. The most important thing is to learn from your political and personnel experiences, for your political journey is not over, unless you choose otherwise.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For those of you that are interested in this, my camapign manager will be joining me today for a livestream at some point, probably around 2pm to discuss my run for congress and o8ther current events.

I will post the definite when i know it, but here is the link to the livestream

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join