It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.W. Chanter-Proof of Corey Goode Doxxing-Concerted Effort to Attack Opposition in Ufology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
C.W. Chanter's explosive interview with Explaining Esoterica host and Coorey Goode insider.

Discussing proof of Coorey Goode and company directing attacks against the likes of Richard Dolan, Jimmy Church, Dark Journalist as well as others. This implicates them in the recent doxxing's that took place that are now known as #DoxxGate. Also included is the messages between Corey Goode and inner circle from private Facebook group.

INTERVIEW WITH WHISTLEBLOWER

m.youtube.com...

VIDEO SHOWING MESSAGES BETWEEN COOREY GOODE AND HIS INNER CIRCLE RECEIVED FROM WHISTLEBLOWER.

://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lmeR7bVqow8

C.W. Chanter has done some pretty explosive reporting here and deserves all the credit and publicity he receives, I would also like to congratulate him on being able to get some vindication, hopefully giving himself some closure to the vindictive doxxing of himself and his father.

Jimmy Church has stated that this is very compelling evidence and that he expects that Corey Goode will be making a public announcement soon in regards to this development.
edit on 10-2-2019 by HonorablyTainted because: Correction of source name

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Corey Goode

Really not surprised honestly, the guy is a charlatan and wants all the glory in the limelight.......
My girl watches that Gaia network, and hes always on there with some BS story or extremely loosely thrown together "evidence" trying to make it bigger than it is......

Him and Noory drive me batty, no objectivity, just "what kinda crap can we pump out that people will eat up on a talk circuit"

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but that's 4 hours of live chat video to watch. if you could summarize what the issue is, that would be nice. But you can't expect most people to dedicate half a day to this.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I am working on a summary as well as attempting to grab some correlating time stamps to jump too.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'll try to be careful how a word this... I don't want to get into trouble.
I wonder if this is the same jerk that caused a great loss in posts here in the UFO forum, becuse someone was being threatened to be "outed" (his real name)? In the UFO community.

If so, I sure hope this guy is RUINED!!!! He is complete scum!!!!!

edit on 10-2-2019 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm sorry, but that's 4 hours of live chat video to watch. if you could summarize what the issue is, that would be nice. But you can't expect most people to dedicate half a day to this.

Especially because CW Chanter rambles like you've never heard anyone on earth ramble. I guarantee that if one goes through his video, 15 minutes will be about the subject (so in this case Corey Goode and his shenanigans) and the rest of the three hours and 45 minutes will be about other stuff.

OP, you really should either give a time stamp to where he discusses the topic, or do a more detailed summary.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Goode and Wilcuck make me want to puke.

People ask why the golden age of conspiracy is gone, #heads like them dude, these Aholes, project crapalot....

They never gave a # about any of the issues at hand just how can we cash in, what bs story can we run to pretend WE ARE IN THE KNOW.

River;
Y have u dried up?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'll try to be careful how a word this... I don't want to get into trouble. I wonder if this is the same jerk that caused a great loss in posts here in the UFO forum, becuse someone was being threatened to be "outed" (his real name)? In the UFO community. If so, I sure hope this guy is RUINED!!!! He is complete scum!!!!!

I remember that and I know who you are talking about. But is there any evidence that this is the same guy?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'll try to be careful how a word this... I don't want to get into trouble. I wonder if this is the same jerk that caused a great loss in posts here in the UFO forum, becuse someone was being threatened to be "outed" (his real name)? In the UFO community. If so, I sure hope this guy is RUINED!!!! He is complete scum!!!!!

I remember that and I know who you are talking about. But is there any evidence that this is the same guy?

I DONT know who you two are talking about, but I know a good bit about charlatan Mr. Goode. First of all he's with David Wilcock, so enough said. But, he started out on Project Avalon, and gradually started inserting himself into the UFO forums. He started "counseling" abductees on the site (the forum) and he started making threads about his "inside knowledge." His inside knowledge posts started gaining popularity. Then he had some medical problem and suddenly, he recovered a bunch of memories! He was an abductee! AND, he was taken and put into a program run by secret US forces to train special kids how to be in the secret US Space Program! Vans came and picked him up from school and took him to have experiences all over the planet and with various ETs!

Later, they combed his search history on Avalon (the site administrators) and discovered that he searched and researched ALL of the topics that he supposedly was involved in, before he started posting.

So he had a show with David Wilcock, made up the Blue Avian story, got big and popular with gullible and fantasy prone sad people, did all the conferences, then got too greedy and started a business to make comic books of his story, a documentary, etc, and things started to fall apart.

One of his co-liars, Jordan Sather, got upset with Youtuber "Joe from the Carolinas" who had done a few research shows on them, along with CW (CW also researched Jordan Sather, Corey, etc) and went and doxxed Joe from the Carolinas.

Here's lots more idiocy in there but that's a summary.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yea commercializing the word "Disclosure " and prophesies about massive motherships by blossom goodchild probably filled with blue viagrians really made my day ..

There are moments that I rather don't see the day of disclosure come only for those shenanigans who will say " I told you so ..."

Ah well in the end everthing sells for those who even can sell a turd

Absurd..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They are talking about mr Koi. I don't know if that is true, and mr Koi has slowly been reemerging, so that's good news anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The 4 hour YouTube video is a mess to try and discern the basics. I can't post links but if you go to UNIrock2 YouTube channel and find the video it's a much more concise summary. The information is very telling actually, as Corey Goode is effectively messaging a small group and instructing them to create memes regarding Richard Dolan and Dark Journalist, then arranging the doxxing of Chanter. Goode is the worst human being in the field. He's busted now.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
At this point can what half these jokers are doing really be called ufology though?

This almost feels like the manufactured, and then milked dry, gangsta rap feuds.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Thanks for this - I had been following the Blue Space Chicken Guy's antics but not paid much attention since his attempt to copyright various commonly used terms/words/phrases.

One thing you said is of particular interest, namely Goode directing attacks on other researchers/personalities, including Jimmy Church. I was under the impression that Church was his buddy - is this not the case? Did they have a falling out?

The main reason I stopped listening to Jimmy Church on Fade to Black was his cheer-leading for Goode and Wilcock, and their ridiculous fantasy stories.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: KansasGirl

They are talking about mr Koi. I don't know if that is true, and mr Koi has slowly been reemerging, so that's good news anyway.

Ah, thank you. I do remember that.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

I have to say that in regards to this Jimmy is redeemed and suffice it to say you will not see anything but disdain from Jimmy from here on out when it comes to Goode.

Jimmy had already started distancing himself from Goode prior to this occurrence and my assessment is that this caused Goode to become jaded. Goode is quite full of himself, but whilst everyone else in the community watched as he hit his peak in 2016 and has been on a downward spiral since, Goode believes he was still a rising star due to his cult-like fan following building him up continuously (as few as they may be). Anyways this gave him the gall to attack the one last remaining person that might allow him back in the limelight, Jimmy. Jimmy is pissed. Rita is pissed. Now @ _Jordan_Sather is even publicly attacking people via Twitter for Goode even threatening Jimmy and Rita by insinuating he could gwt there sponsors to drop them, he banned me just last night

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HonorablyTainted
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

I have to say that in regards to this Jimmy is redeemed and suffice it to say you will not see anything but disdain from Jimmy from here on out when it comes to Goode.

Jimmy had already started distancing himself from Goode prior to this occurrence and my assessment is that this caused Goode to become jaded. Goode is quite full of himself, but whilst everyone else in the community watched as he hit his peak in 2016 and has been on a downward spiral since, Goode believes he was still a rising star due to his cult-like fan following building him up continuously (as few as they may be). Anyways this gave him the gall to attack the one last remaining person that might allow him back in the limelight, Jimmy. Jimmy is pissed. Rita is pissed. Now @ _Jordan_Sather is even publicly attacking people via Twitter for Goode even threatening Jimmy and Rita by insinuating he could gwt there sponsors to drop them, he banned me just last night

I don't think Jimmy Church should be allowed to be redeemed. He was supporting Corey Goode since the beginning, and he's only now pulling the plug on the charlatan because the charlatan has been caught. He "distanced"
himself because he could see the train was about to jump the tracks. Church behaved grossly throughout the whole saga. Telling people he didn't take a side on the Goode story, all the while going to conferences with him and opening for him. Deleting posts and blocking people on his website who said anything even slightly critical of his buddy Corey Goode the ambassador to earth who traveled back in time.

How could anyone possibly trust him now? He's shown that he will support someone as long as they are bringing in the popularity and the cash. That's all he needs to believe a story, apparently.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

videos are gone

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The video’s can be found on the project Avalon forum library.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yes a complaint was lodged against the videos, pertaining to a "privacy violation". They should be back up soon regardless but until then here is the link to the Project Avalon forum where the videos can still be found.

As well there has been a new development with the story as Corey and Company have decided to mount protests. The protest documents where leaked. Here is a link.

wwg1wga.sharefile.com...

projectavalon.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join