It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C.W. Chanter-Proof of Corey Goode Doxxing-Concerted Effort to Attack Opposition in Ufology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

im watching the google hangout now.

i am aware of the whole SSP copyright thing and some of the drama that went along with it but there is allot i think i missed.

i am a huge fan of Dolans as well as Joe From The Carolinas so i might be bias but if what the man in the google hangout is saying is true(i think it is) then the blue chicken cult is even more desperate than i thought.

is there anyone that really thought the guy claiming to have done 100's of alien autopsies was serious? and dont even get me started on the 20 and back people.

pathetic

eta: i enjoyed his video, anyone who doxxes anybody should be blacklisted from the community, granted this is the first time i have seen the guy in the google hangout but he seemed honest.

edit on 12-2-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I don't know, because Mr. Koi was far to kind in not naming names, but it sure seemed like someone who was prominent in the UFO world.

TBH, he was the majority of my UFO reading on this site, because he posted so much information for a person do dig through, to make their own decisions, and I was crushed that some moron in the real world was going to cause him to stop. SO GLAD he may be re-emerging!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join