It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what UFO disclosure looks like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Humans create earthbound Demonic Entities. They are unaware that their negative thoughts can actually create these disruptive beings

I agree with you to a point, but I suspect that actual demons (not just the wily thought forms of humans, either deliberately or accidentally created by force of will) have an origin as a long-extinct native earthbound race of human-like rational creatures, who appear to have completely rebelled in unison against the universal rules of harmony & peaceable conduct, becoming insane & 'demonised' due to incessant & insatiable evil force of will. When cataclysm destroyed their civilisation, their spirits remained bound to the world which they could no longer physically inhabit. This is why they crave to occupy the body of a host, so they aren't adrift in the abyss, at the mercy of the most powerful, hateful, chaotic dark forces. This is a more reasonable theory than that of such spirits being the 'fallen angels' in general terms - though the high demonic powers certainly seem likely to be the 'ancient & dark ones', in chains in Tartarus, so to speak - 'dead but dreaming' in another hidden & locked away realm of reality, controlling the minor demonic spirits by the exertion of psychic control throughout the lower astral realms.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: SeaWorthy
are you implying that UFOs have a demonic origin?
if so, sorry this is the wrong website for such religious propaganda

actually its comment like you just made that are not for this website.

Cmon Humanoid, most of time you are better than this.

either i am being super dense or you are being super vague but i don't understand what is your point here and what is its relation to UFOs

Yes , you are being dense and sea is being a little vague but your comments are trying to moderate, its not your job.

well i want to have a serious conversation about this subject without any religious sub-text

Then you don't want a serious discussion or can't handle opposing views, you want to regulate discussion based on your own opinions.

Ignore it if it bothers you or maybe deep down inside your unconscious mind is trying to tell you that the demons of old times could be some of the aliens of our time.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

stop being vague and please show the proof that you have

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

proof please

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

well in a way they are
demons, angels, aliens, fairies, mosnters et al, are all the exact same thing seen trough a different cultural context, claiming a UFO is demonic is as wrong and narrow minded as claiming that its a ET spacecraft

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

But you've to be open minded from our point of view it could be everything.

Ruling things out unproven, can't hardly called a good discussion imho..

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

nobody sane believes in demons

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Carl Sagan wrote a book about The Demon-Haunted World. It's worth reading.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I hope sometimes you reread what you're writing, it helps man really because everthing is so thinly connected that most of it we can't see that it's actually happening around you..

Those who see think outside the box because they can't see it but sense it..

To explain more deeply I've never heard about this Jaques Vallee before and I've had my doubts about him and after my own research about this topic I must say that he was very close to discribe something that I slowly start to observe after my own research it this field.

To me it definitely starts to become stranger than fiction, what it's starting to become absolutely crazy what happens around the world at this very moment.

Can I say what it is no , but I clearly have a credible assumption with evidence that it might lead that way..

But man would I want to discuss it with anyone yes but I won't because most will not see simply because it seems they wouldn't understand and thus not see it..

It has to happen and the signs are that I will happen soon

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoThu, 14 Feb 2019 15:47:11 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 14 Feb 2019 15:47:11 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

yes, vallee was one of the first to think about the existence of the cosmic trickster

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

thats a metaphor

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There you go again, you want conversations? Discussion? Then you call millions of intelligent People insane right off the bat.

There is no discussing anything with anyone who feels "proof" is what they say is "proof" and nothing else is worth looking at. I I am thinking you are very very young perhaps otherwise I don't know how you could have such an attitude..

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What if Clarke's third law is up at hand here?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Interesting stories
www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Does anybody sane believe in a Cosmic Trickster?

I believe you ARE sane (and clearly got out of bed the wrong side today!) and you DO believe in a Cosmic Trickster, but even a sane person who believes in Demons may mock your own stance.

Personally, I think a Cosmic Trickster is a fascinating but ultimately unverifiable theory, while some call it the last refuge for Ufologists when all other avenues reach a dead-end.

edit on 16-2-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

claiming a UFO is demonic is as wrong and narrow minded as claiming that its a ET spacecraft

first you said they were being vague

now you say they were claiming this, which I believe was what they were implying but seriously man

relax.

Wow

You know this how?

you have these beliefs and have been committed?

to each their own opinions I guess, most of the time you share yours with a little less anger.

have a beer and relax

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I just pooped out my demons, those evil beings which had possessed my stomach...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I want to comment while this thread is going down hill.

Regardless of any actual government research, and barring a very large accidental public event, the world is not going to get any kind of real disclosure until we find alien life first. I'm not talking about finding ship building life, or even macro multi-cellular life, but it will probably be single cell life discoveries on Mars or one of the moon of Jupiter or Saturn.

Once that happens, and the discovery is unambiguous in its origin, the world will quickly accept the new reality that a lot already knew, that we are not the only place where live exists. In fact, it existing in 2 places in a single solar system is a BIG deal. It would show life is a property of the universe and we're not a single local infection.

Stuff like this will be talked about for months on end as more data on our found discovery keeps coming through. Such an event will eventually start triggering a lot of people who have been quiet about their experiences come out and any government releases will actually be taken seriously for once.

I don't know if you'll get saucers trotted out, but I do know that unless we find something first, anything locked up is going to remain that way.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

vethumanbeing Humans create earthbound Demonic Entities. They are unaware that their negative thoughts can actually create these disruptive beings

FITO I agree with you to a point, but I suspect that actual demons (not just the wily thought forms of humans, either deliberately or accidentally created by force of will) have an origin as a long-extinct native earthbound race of human-like rational creatures, who appear to have completely rebelled in unison against the universal rules of harmony & peaceable conduct, becoming insane & 'demonised' due to incessant & insatiable evil force of will.

We have to then play the 'blame game' as IN who FINALLY created (is responsible for) these entities that prey/hamstring/injure/attempt capture of the human soul? What is their medicinal or spiritual purpose; certainly not to improve our soul growth unless those happless ones are needing a good demonic possession to move their souls along.

FITO When cataclysm destroyed their civilisation, their spirits remained bound to the world which they could no longer physically inhabit. This is why they crave to occupy the body of a host, so they aren't adrift in the abyss, at the mercy of the most powerful, hateful, chaotic dark forces. This is a more reasonable theory than that of such spirits being the 'fallen angels' in general terms - though the high demonic powers certainly seem likely to be the 'ancient & dark ones', in chains in Tartarus, so to speak - 'dead but dreaming' in another hidden & locked away realm of reality, controlling the minor demonic spirits by the exertion of psychic control throughout the lower astral realms.

You are saying catalysmic instant death does not allow for a soul to properly move on; no time for retrospection. These souls chose this before incarnating as part of their progression. Trapped in the blood shed of the soil they lived and died upon and those demonic powers greater than them allowed to control this NON progression. Everyone has free will even in death. Everyone experiences their own tailored scripted life and death (its a personal journey); everyone else needs to leave the venue.

edit on 17-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join