It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what UFO disclosure looks like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I've had a lot of thoughts on UFOs, but the idea that they are satanic never really occurred to me. It still hasn't, though now I can say I'm aware other people might think of them in such a way, or apparently that's the implication by George Knapp.

Now there you strike a point on something I've been thinking about too.

And as of many I can't wrap my brain around the idea that both UFO'S as of the spiritual etheric world.

Both walk a thin line and the elements are just a tool to present themselves in our world.

It's sometimes looks like they're using it to devide a distinguished group here on earth?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Both walk a thin line and the elements are just a tool to present themselves in our world.

Vallee and a few others entertain the possibility that UFOs are expressions of something Earthly and maybe rooted to human consciousness. It would follow that visions and apparitions of angels in the distant past could have been the UFOs of the time. Later on we had woodland fairyfolk and lost time incidents in the Courts of the Fae. Arguably, their parallels in our time are the humanoid encounters of the 50s-70s and abduction narratives from the 70s-90s.

It seems like a lot of people have run with the idea of demons being the actual root. That's not quite what Vallee said. He described the possibilities of parallel dimensions and a potential technology that can change/control perceptions and present itself in the guise of contemporary cultural beliefs. It's a brave contention based on supposition more than physical evidence and certainly interesting to some of us.

And as of many I can't wrap my brain around the idea that both UFO'S as of the spiritual etheric world.

Who knows what will be possible with Type 2 or Type 3 technologies? It could be all sentient AI having existential crises. The material world we know will look very different in a hundred years with advancements in virtual reality set to out-real reality. Augmented intelligence promises leaps in technology and that tends to lead to unexpected progress too.

As a final thought, psychologists researched crow intelligence and their capacity to remember faces. They wore masks and either treated or taunted different crow populations. Well one researcher used a typical devil mask. It made me wonder what archetypes might be seeded in the corvid subconscious should they ever reach the point of developing a culture.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The material world we know will look very different in a hundred years with advancements in virtual reality set to out-real reality. Augmented intelligence promises leaps in technology and that tends to lead to unexpected progress too.

The virtual reality world could be seen as a world created within our world making us the supreme being that can't manifest itself or transport itself directly into this world as seen in the movie Tron.

As the idea doesn't fetch to far from the holographic theory science theorize about.

And very much also has some elements of the fractal theory.

Today we've developed procedural programing and the usage of AI's within the procedural programing are becoming the NPC's that maybe in the future are conscious enough to understand that they to might be living inside a hologram?

One can ask if we are NPC'S created by something that we're now becoming aware of , and that our consciousness now actually starts to merge to understand the bigger picture.

What will happen if our world falls apart will it have a domino effect on all the other worlds created above us and below us.

This remembers me of the story about the first nuclear explosion that apparently destroyed a parallel universe and the inhabitants were sent to stop our nuclear advancements?

Our world today seems to be way beyond the twilight zone..

edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSun, 10 Feb 2019 06:24:36 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 10 Feb 2019 06:24:36 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

This is why I like the topic of UFOs. It isn't all about flying objects - it's about human perceptions, consciousness, pioneering science and much more.

Today we've developed procedural programing and the usage of AI's within the procedural programing are becoming the NPC's that maybe in the future are conscious enough to understand that they to might be living inside a hologram?

Humans often pine at the notion of mortality; the AI/NPC might one day pine at the realisation they have no true agency. Existentialism casts its shadow on us all!! Hehehe.

ETA - back on topic... The implications of some UFO reports raise questions of reality and subjectivity. I can appreciate how psychological studies can shed light on misperceptions and fantasy prone mindsets. It's harder to see how any amount of funding could benefit from studying the old reports which were never explained.
edit on 2.10.2019 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If I may put my 2 cents in, giving attention to theories with no basis in reality is not only useless. It also feeds into the creation of some dogma. I try to keep my mind open to all sort of things, but Jungian archetypes and Vallée IDH …. Well, I suppose they are pure fantasy, or perhaps desperate attempts by individuals obsessed with finding an answer to puzzling questions.
edit on 10 2 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

That’s what I got out of it.

That no one would believe that they couldn’t investigate the reports because they don’t have enough money.

I do not see anything remotely close to disclosure here.
Perhaps it was read out of context....or maybe I’m reading it out of context.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I've read a great portion of the M.O.D reports and what surprised me was that a great deal of their research discribed the known and secret technologies and terms that used to be science fiction now obviously seems to be as if it's existing technology.

As if they stated that these technologies were just part of their own developed science and innovative research not coming from any extraterrestrial sources.

The UAP itself seems to be discribed as a new phenomena completely out of the range of any
previous existing exotic technology.

It seems they're confirming exotic technologies but somehow also denying it to be extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So below as above.

The sky way past its limit here,.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I don't particularly disagree with you with regards to the futility of some threads of research.

One thing about Vallee is he was drawn to his speculations by experience. He wasn't tending to some abstract database or reading other people's reports; he was a knock-on-doors researcher for many years. It was his encounters/interviews with experiencers that shaped the different views he's expressed over the last five decades. He also reported seeing a static, disc-shaped craft in daylight and close up. In a real sense he was driven to seek answers to puzzles that had presented themselves to him.

On a broader note, these were the same reasons many of the organisations and projects (Blue Book etc) took up the study of UFOs and UFO reports. From foo fighters onwards, many of the early reports came from serving military or ex-servicemen. Some colleagues dismissed them easily and others were inspired to dig deeper. All to no avail as some reports remain as inconclusive and puzzling as ever.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
are you implying that UFOs have a demonic origin?
if so, sorry this is the wrong website for such religious propaganda

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I read some material a long time ago that some people thought UFOs and alien abductions were the modern versions of entities in folklore like faeries but they were just more modernized to fit with the space age, being aliens instead of faeries or demons. Jacques Vallee wrote a book on that subject called "Passport to Magonia: On UFOs, Folklore, and Parallel Worlds". I had almost forgotten about that idea and I thought most people had, until the NY Times article on the AATIP came out. Then I read this from George Knapp and I was somewhat shocked by what it said. I'm still not sure whether to believe this or not but if true it definitely makes a link between invisible sky friends, underground enemies, and the UFO topic, even if only an imaginary one.

not only i know of this, i believe its most likely true, sadly despite what some quite insistent persons say there is no proof for ETH but there is some proof that UFOs and their occupants along with ghosts, bigfoots and other scandals of nature are made by a "cosmic trickster" being

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Fair argument. I'm not familiar with all the details.

However, the problem with these theories in most cases is that they tend to create a small universe where, once you step in it, you feel like you want to explore it top to bottom driven by the illusion that this is the whole thing. It isn't. It is a small-scale prefabricated universe, and, unless you can detect its sophistry at first sight, you are going to waste your time or even your mind.
edit on 10 2 2019 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

edit on 10-2-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Keep in mind that everyone has their right to assume whatever this phenomenon could be...

There're no scientific rules bound to it..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

either i am being super dense or you are being super vague but i don't understand what is your point here and what is its relation to UFOs

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

well i want to have a serious conversation about this subject without any religious sub-text

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

well i want to have a serious conversation about this subject without any religious sub-text

You know you have a serious problem of wanting to control people and conversations.
If I believe the proof shows "aliens" are in fact demons I have as much right to discuss aliens here as you do.

You often seem to feel your decisions about "aliens" and which cases are fact are the only truth out there worthy of consideration! Yes I find that people who feel their view is the only one that should be discussed super dense indeed. Sadly so!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Humans create earthbound Demonic Entities. They are unaware that their negative thoughts can actually create these disruptive beings. They can just as easily be rid of with positive thoughts.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Back in 2011, I was offered a position in the territorial army - Detachment 55 Army Intelligence. However, I was unable to take it up due to a persistent health issue which would have prevented me from completing the mandatory basic training which all armed forces recruits are required to pass, regardless of whether the position has any physically active component (Det. 55 was a desk-bound unit, essentially).

The story of how this potential assignment came about was highly anomalous, in terms of contrast to typical recruiting methods. A member of my family who was already serving in the army suggested, out of the blue, that I should go to the careers office & ask about any possible roles I could undertake. In the careers office, after searching their main database for my details, the staff were totally baffled about why a semi-completed profile for myself popped up, with notation which stated I had been 'pre-approved' for intelligence roles - this was something that none of the four staff present had ever seen, across years of employment in their roles. I had also been given a 'star rating' of 4.5 out of 5, though what exactly that rating was for remained a mystery to the recruiting staff & to myself, because I had never done any tests for (or even had any contact with) the armed forces, prior to that day when I walked into the office. When I then got to interview a short time later, the unit commander was also baffled as to how & why this was the case. He offered me a position, but as noted I couldn't take it up.

Looking back, in the knowledge that DI.55 exists/ existed to study anomalous events including UFOs, makes me wonder whether I had been selected to follow a path into DI.55, which would be fairly straightforward on the administration side of things, already being attached to Det.55... As it happens, since a very young age I had experienced anomalous, paranormal events, and I definitely came under observation in my late teens due to a series of events which is too long and complex to describe in a brief post like this. At any rate, I was made very well aware that I was being monitored at the time, though it wasn't any sort of threat - it was an unspoken 'memorandum of understanding'. I suspect that my experiences, which I had talked about somewhat openly with a few people - as well as events from when I was very young - had sealed me on a track into the 'woo' side of the armed forces. My careers guidance at school had indicated I should apply to the Royal Marines as an officer, though at the time a series of events meant that couldn't happen.

So the whole thing pretty much remained a mystery, and to be honest I was gutted that I couldn't join up as intended back in 2011. I'm now above the age limit for recruitment into general military service, though in theory I suppose they can recruit whoever they darn well please at any age, if it suits them, within a certain stream of activities. I don't mind too much these days, though for several years I was really quite frustrated & upset that I hadn't been able to convert a perennial lifelong interest into active service. I recognise that it was originally my own fault due to poor choices as a teenager - but later on it was down to my health, and it really did get to me. It's fascinating to hear of DI.55 now, and thankfully I'm 'over' the issue, and simply plan on living life as it currently is, with other plans & dreams which have replaced those of old. I think if I'd learned of the existence of this unit five years ago I would have been devastated!

To conclude, I would always recommend the armed forces to anyone who expresses any interest at all. Indeed I've counselled my sons that no matter what else, there's always a respectable career in the armed forces. I'm pleased to know they've filed the advice away with care, in the knowledge that it could be useful further down the road.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You know you have a serious problem of wanting to control people and conversations.

Well said - I was going to state the same thing. Jerk faced jerk, always trying to exert unwarranted control over the conversations, totally spoiling the spirit & letter of ATS participation...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join