It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon about Russian super-weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Sorry you are incorrect,
was a smile , on teletype,, in 1980, you are such n00b.....

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Watch the video and photo links. There were given photos and data plates with 2 rockets, one Tomahawk and one English rocket.

I've seen it plenty of times and it means nothing. All that wreckage and debris can be recovered from the target area in post strike. Such as the unexploded Tomahawk warhead. The "English missile" is a Storm Shadow or SCALP. The two stage warhead is made up from an initial shaped charge, which cuts a passage through armour, concrete, earth, etc., allowing a larger following warhead to penetrate inside the target. Now what do you think happens to the body and the wings of a Storm Shadow or SCALP? They don't follow the warhead and will be shredded and ripped off. All the Russians/Syrians have to do is pick up the remnants, make a few holes in them and claim that they shot them down.

In Russia there is one feature film about the Great Patriotic War. In this film, the Russian intelligence officer Stirlitz, the highest officer of the SD, talks with the head of the Gestapo Heinrich Muller:

"Muller - Are you not drinking at all?
Stirlitz - I'm afraid you know my favorite brandy.
Muller - Do not consider yourself a figure equal to Churchill. Only about him I know that he loves Russian brandy more than anyone else. "

I want to tell you, do not consider yourself a figure equal to Churchill. human pride always led to death)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You really have no idea what this report is about, do you, if you weren't a troll, I wouid educate you.

Дурак мне один раз, позор мне, обмануть меня дважды, стыдно за вас

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Sorry you are incorrect,

Could be though thats it's a russian only emoticon,
Due to Chernobyl radiation it signifies no eyes and three mouths?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sorry you are incorrect,

Humans tend to make mistakes)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You really have no idea what this report is about, do you, if you weren't a troll, I wouid educate you.

Дурак мне один раз, позор мне, обмануть меня дважды, стыдно за вас

Strange, Google translator translates from Russian to English much better than the other way around))) Apparently Putin tried too))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Did I really just stumble on an "our weapons are betterer than your weapons" thread?

Kewl.

All you need to know is - "Mutually Assured Destruction".

edit on 7/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Sorry you are incorrect,

Could be though thats it's a russian only emoticon,
Due to Chernobyl radiation it signifies no eyes and three mouths?

If you paid attention to the unformatted text of your own comments, you would see that the smiley image consists of a set of characters, including the brackets I use))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes n00bs always get busted being boastful

So, no comments on russian manufacturing ability? Or lack there of?
edit on 7-2-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Did I really just stumble on an "our weapons are betterer than your weapons" thread?

Kewl.

All you need to know is - "Mutually Assured Destruction".

No, you stumbled upon a thread with a Pentagon report to the US Congress))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But the main thing is that neither planes nor nuclear missiles will be able to take off from the territory of the United States to destroy Russia, China or any other country.

Hur-dur, ballistic missile submarines.

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

So explain how they are going to overcome this problem of the ballistic missile subs?

Is this a stupid recruitment attempt to obtain secret information?)))
I feel sorry for your special services)))

No it is to show how ridiculous your original post was. How on earth could you miss such an error and forget about ballistic missile submarines? Trolling Russian schoolboy error!

The question is not to me, but to the authors of the report to the US Congress. Pentagon analysts. You are such a low opinion of their own special services and analysts?)))

How is that question to the authors of the report? They are only covering an EMP attack on mainland US. The question is to you when you wrote

But the main thing is that neither planes nor nuclear missiles will be able to take off from the territory of the United States to destroy Russia, China or any other country.

When you read and analysed the report/news article why did you not consider that the ballistic submarine missile force could still decimate the likes of Moscow and other targets? The whole point of your post was the all familiar Russian chest thumping stronk without really understanding that such a strike wouldn't prevent the US SLBM force from retaliating. Not my fault that myself and others picked up on this basic concept and de-railed your OP.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The day you believe the Russians is the day you believe that politicians are the most honest and open people on earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes, a report so the pentagon can ask for more money, if it was not scary they would not get more.

The fact that you latched onto it thinking anyone is "scared" just makes you look like the loony left in the USA.

It alsso implies you are young and niave. Once again, I'm quite willing to educate you, if you are not "full of wax"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hur-dur, ballistic missile submarines.

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

So explain how they are going to overcome this problem of the ballistic missile subs?

Is this a stupid recruitment attempt to obtain secret information?)))
I feel sorry for your special services)))

No it is to show how ridiculous your original post was. How on earth could you miss such an error and forget about ballistic missile submarines? Trolling Russian schoolboy error!

The question is not to me, but to the authors of the report to the US Congress. Pentagon analysts. You are such a low opinion of their own special services and analysts?)))

How is that question to the authors of the report? They are only covering an EMP attack on mainland US. The question is to you when you wrote

When you read and analysed the report/news article why did you not consider that the ballistic submarine missile force could still decimate the likes of Moscow and other targets? The whole point of your post was the all familiar Russian chest thumping stronk without really understanding that such a strike wouldn't prevent the US SLBM force from retaliating. Not my fault that myself and others picked up on this basic concept and de-railed your OP.

If you carefully read my post, you would understand that I simply retell the article The Washington Free Beacon and inform you that we are aware of this weapon in the open information space of Russia. I did not analyze the text of the report. Next, I ask you, be careful

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes, a report so the pentagon can ask for more money, if it was not scary they would not get more.

The fact that you latched onto it thinking anyone is "scared" just makes you look like the loony left in the USA.

It alsso implies you are young and niave. Once again, I'm quite willing to educate you, if you are not "full of wax"

You have reported so much information about me that I did not know. Thank)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The day you believe the Russians is the day you believe that politicians are the most honest and open people on earth.

I do not like to respond to posts in which I see signs of Nazism and racial superiority

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So, you ask us to "be careful"

Pray tell padawan, why do we need to be careful. You do realize that sounds much like a threat...

You go keyboard warrior......

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So, you ask us to "be careful"

Pray tell padawan, why do we need to be careful. You do realize that sounds much like a threat...

You go keyboard warrior......

I would love to pass on your request to the Padawan if I had one. Im free person. I have no owners))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I do not like to respond to posts in which I see signs of Nazism and racial superiority

I am aware English is your second language but you do not know what "Naziism" and "racial superiorty" mean in English because niether apply to his statement.

Would you like to try again. Padawan?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I am aware English is your second language but you do not know what "Naziism" and "racial superiorty" mean in English because niether apply to his statement.

Would you like to try again. Padawan?

I have already thanked you for giving me information about me that I myself did not know. Just because you are a woman, thank you again)) We in Russia have a meme about blondes))))

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join