It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon about Russian super-weapons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: RussianTroll

So, you ask us to "be careful"

Pray tell padawan, why do we need to be careful. You do realize that sounds much like a threat...

You go keyboard warrior......

I would love to pass on your request to the Padawan if I had one. Im free person. I have no owners))

Once again, you lack understanding. You do know you caan google "padawan" and be enlightened.

Really it's not that difficult, even a caveman do it

(pro tip: Padawan does not meaan slave, padawan)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Pray tell padawan, why do we need to be careful. You do realize that sounds much like a threat...

I would love to pass on your request to the Padawan if I had one. Im free person. I have no owners))

Once again, you lack understanding. You do know you caan google "padawan" and be enlightened.

Enlightened in Russia we call people of gay sex)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The day you believe the Russians is the day you believe that politicians are the most honest and open people on earth.

I do not like to respond to posts in which I see signs of Nazism and racial superiority

I am aware English is your second language but you do not know what "Naziism" and "racial superiorty" mean in English because niether apply to his statement.

Would you like to try again. Padawan?

I have already thanked you for giving me information about me that I myself did not know. Just because you are a woman, thank you again)) We in Russia have a meme about blondes))))

Oh I was not aware you were Vlad Putin. My Mistake. You being the leader of Russia how do you have so much free time late at night.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Gay in English means "happy" I'm glad you have happy sex

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The day you believe the Russians is the day you believe that politicians are the most honest and open people on earth.

I do not like to respond to posts in which I see signs of Nazism and racial superiority

I am aware English is your second language but you do not know what "Naziism" and "racial superiorty" mean in English because niether apply to his statement.

Would you like to try again. Padawan?

I have already thanked you for giving me information about me that I myself did not know. Just because you are a woman, thank you again)) We in Russia have a meme about blondes))))

Oh I was not aware you were Vlad Putin. My Mistake. You being the leader of Russia how do you have so much free time late at night.

Oh, you don't know much about me))
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Gay in English means "happy" I'm glad you have happy sex

Russian propaganda of homosexuality is prohibited. I am happy with my wife and family. And gays in Russia are also called another offensive word. I'm afraid that I will be intolerant, if I inform this word, and the moderators are banned)))

Homosexuals are slaves of their passion. And I am a free man. This freedom can only be given by faith in God. Freedom from sin

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I know as much about you, padawan, as you know about me.

I do rememder Nikita Khushtev banging his shoe at the UN on the evening news

(yes, padawan, I am OLD)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I do rememder Nikita Khushtev banging his shoe at the UN on the evening news

In vain then did not listen to the shoes of Khrushchev. If they had listened, there would have been no downed U-2, Soviet missiles in Cuba, the Caribbean crisis and Vietnam. Smart people learn from their mistakes, not puff up their cheeks, like 60 years ago)))

Thank you for the conversation, I went to sleep. A lot of work tomorrow

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

Not stupid just drunk most of the time. I know my Russian...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

Not stupid just drunk most of the time. I know my Russian...

According to statistics from the World Health Organization, Americans drink much more than Russians)))

And the champions of drunkenness are the British, the Irish and the Balts.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No worries, we got that wall thing taken care of in Germany for ya, and yes, I am a certifiied Cold warrior suitible for hanging on the wall and everything,, Sorry about your loss..

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

According to statistics from the World Health Organization, Americans drink much more than Russians)))

And the champions of drunkenness are the British, the Irish and the Balts.

You can't collect stats when everyone is drunk... I'm telling you I know my Russian...lol When the Military switches from wood alcohol to drinkable alcohol in their anti-freeze due to soldiers drinking it that says a lot...

lol Who but the Russians would do that?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

ha ha. How did you get that out of Russians lie.

Can you do me a favor and have your comrades cut back on the junk email. I don't need what ever rip off they are pushing.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I hope propaganda keeps you warm

you'll need alot of it if ww3 happens

caz the whole #ing planet will be sent back to the 1800s

tho I'm sure that warm propaganda tells you otherwise

just like the japenese where told that there would be no atomic bomb ... worked out good for them

Allow me to send your comment to Pentagon analysts?)))

Penatgon anaylist ALWAYS make it seem worse because their JOBS rely on it.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As CriticalStinker posted that the weapons ready hardware is EMP protected. Don't forget about the SLBMs with enough firepower to destroy Russia either. My best,

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

A some of you are aware the US currently has most if not all of it's suicide cannons on the border with Russia - it's going to be a warm day in Russia if they ever get crazy.

And dont think for a second we aren't willing to de-orbit our space plane right into the 3 gorges damn and watch the cockroaches drown on the other side.

Plus with the kind of money that's evaporated I'm sure we could move the moon a tad closer if we need to.

Don't believe the Super Russian Menace hype - right before the fall they still thought our supermarkets were fake and couldn't drill holes to properly test their weapons underground, we had to fly over equipment to help them.

The only thing they do have is 1.5 billion expendable commies on there side.
edit on 7-2-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
C'mon guys are we really devolving to the point that we are right back to the Cold War era rhetoric? Guess what, we will never do anything more than a proxy war when it comes to conflicts between the 3 main super powers. Also I'm certain that China and Russia both have some neat new toys but you would be absolutely naive to think that with the annual fiscal defense budget that has consistently dwarfed both Russian and Chinese budgets combined by a insurmountable amount that the United States doesn't have much cooler and much more destructive toys in the shed they just keep it under wraps to avoid more build up. The United States has taken a hit in the past decade in reference to it's military readiness but that doesn't just erase the past 60 years of investment not to mention that the military preparedness is consistently improving under the current administration.
With that all in mind let's just drop the bull#, Russia doesn't want to just become an arm of the Chinese and with the current state of affairs that is exactly what it is on track for, the United States also would much rather have Russia backing them gaining leverage to keep China in check as well so let's just work towards de-escalating and moving in the direction of mutual co-operation. We are both better off being pals than enemies and as Russia continues to modernize into a legitimate capitalist nation we are only finding we have more and more in common anyways. It would obviously be helpful if we here in the US could pull our heads out long enough to deal with the manipulative constructs here that continue to pit us against Russia, and ourselves for that matter, for there own selfish means.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

Tl,Dr so to the point, Democrats.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The picture is a tad misleading as it mentions at the very end of the caption, "and most of New England." But, when you look at the map New England is entirely spared
. I mean i dont doubt there would be some effect but i just found it funny if it actuslly came to pass little old New England could maybe skirt by and be last remaining States in the Union, 5 original colonies at that.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Much of the military equipment is resilient to EMP.

Womp womp.

Much of the country is.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join