It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA Superbowl Winner Disclosure - Patriots WIN from the NFL Posted now on twitter......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ha! The bookers are going to be pissed because their little gig is up...!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I should have put money on it i would have made a few bucks.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All the assorted rhetoric aside, I have lived my life mainly in New England and proud to be a Patriots fan. We have had such a run here with our athletes, The Celtics, Bruins and Red Sox all had their time in the Sun. Now it is the Patriots era and what a time it is. The Rams were a formidable opponent, and while not as an exciting game as the playoff series, it was a very tactical one, and we (I) am glad we were able to come out on top.

Who knows, the next stars of New England could be the Revolution, if they follow the synergistic patterns that this part of the country is known for. Congrats Pats and a number 7 seems even likelier unless you believe what Stephen Gould would say: The more you bump into the wall at the top, statistics will say there is only one way to go but down. We will certainly see.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So what do you think about the winning commercial being aired BEFORE the game calling the winner then It actually happens- Conspiracy? Rigged? NFL Money maker? Fate? Training?

a reply to: charlyv

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So what do you think about the winning commercial being aired BEFORE the game calling the winner then It actually happens- Conspiracy? Rigged? NFL Money maker? Fate? Training?

a reply to: charlyv

I think it was a calculated risk based upon statistical likelihood. Just like predictions we see many times in our society. Dangerous area and rather unprofessional, it is done for personal ego. fame and profit. It follows the same psyche that some organizations have used to proliferate fake news, but this time they took a gamble and won.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join