It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA Superbowl Winner Disclosure - Patriots WIN from the NFL Posted now on twitter......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well it looks as if the rules are made up and the points don't matter because NFL has already declared the Patriots the winner of this years Super Bowl hahaha

Place your bets im calling it and using this as a placeholder so i can say it's rigged and I told ya so! LOL

Twitter-sphere: Celebrating the win before the game is even played LOL

twitter.com...

edit on 2-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm sure all the vegas bookmakers shat themselves.

Football is one of the worse examples of bread and circus.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

They have tshirts printed with both teams winning the game.
They also made two commercials.

Not rigged....

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They have tshirts printed with both teams winning the game.
They also made two commercials.

Not rigged....

It's called "Life on the Fast Lane".

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OK great, Then where's the other "Winning Commercial"? is it posted yet i cant find it anywhere.... Hmmmmm =Rigged LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Debbie Downer, much? Sheesh, all this time I thought the Raiders were SB 37 champs...guess the t-shirts made it to St. Thomas.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I quit watching after the third inning. Who won the football pitch?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Will both teams score in the 1st Quarter?? Got £1000 on it.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The quarterback that threw like a girl...don’t look now, but they slap each other on the ass following a great play. Kinda like when those weak-kneed “REEE-a$$hats” fall over on the pitch, pantomiming an injury.

World’s most profitable, popular sport is filled with metrosexuals and cheats. So it ain’t so football.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

The quarterback that threw like a girl...don’t look now, but they slap each other on the ass following a great play. Kinda like when those weak-kneed “REEE-a$$hats” fall over on the pitch, pantomiming an injury.

World’s most profitable, popular sport is filled with metrosexuals and cheats. So it ain’t so football.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

It really is in the plastic bottle since birth.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

What?

For your sake i hope both teams score in the 1st quarter. But my prediction is only Patriots will score in the first quarter and then winning by a small margin in the end. I don't even know anything about American football. Is a field goal (kicking the ball through the fork thing) scoring or is only a touchdown scoring?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There was a graphic accidentally shown last year showing a patriots v vikings superbowl before the nfc cg.

Just shows they are a multi - billion dollar corporation that stays prepared.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

What?

For your sake i hope both teams score in the 1st quarter. But my prediction is only Patriots will score in the first quarter and then winning by a small margin in the end. I don't even know anything about American football. Is a field goal (kicking the ball through the fork thing) scoring or is only a touchdown scoring?

Yes, field goal (kicked through the uprights) is 3 points. After a touchdown, which is 6 points, the option is to kick an extra 1 point (like a field goal) or run/pass it back into the endzone for 2 points extra.

Regardless of the scoring play, the New England Patriots "Endzone Militia" (dressed in period attire) fire a volley from their reproduction 1763 muskets to celebrate.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If the NFL had its druthers it would probably rather have LA slay the dynasty Patriots to insure the filling up and success of the new Rams stadium next year. Franchises moving into new billion dollar stadiums, franchise relocation fees, expansion franchise fees are where there are big bucks too. Solid franchise in LA watch that TV contract cost soar. That said they wouldnt risk a multi billion dollar business thats on automatic money making mode, by trying to rig of fix it.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
As a Seahawk fan, I can safely say... I don't care who wins. I'd just as soon both play to a 3-3 tie with both teams playing so poorly they call the game at halftime.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'll leave this here..👍

That really happened and the graphics guy was fired.

"Known cheater" under Brady's name

edit on 3-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I usually watch the superbowl to see the commercials. I have lots of time to do stuff between commercials, tonight I will be making Pork chops with gravy, mashed potatoes, and some sort of veggies.

We usually go to the superbowl sales at the stores to stock up on some things. This year there seemed to be only junk food at the sales. There are usually good sales on Televisions before the superbowl, but we do not need a TV.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I quit watching after the third inning. Who won the football pitch?

The Germans, they Pearl Harbored the other team.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
HahA I TOLD YOU SO !!! LOL:/ It was rigged before the game was even played... There are certain conditioning Protocols in effect .... and an Oops broadcast is one of them now wait for the RBG Step down/death news next.....

New England Patriots win Super Bowl LIII for 6th title

Once again, the New England Patriots are Super Bowl champions, winning Super Bowl LIII 13-3 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta -- and launching Tom Brady and Bill Belichick into a different stratosphere.

LOL Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join