It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA suspended nuclear treaty with world powers.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Middle North America suspended nuclear arms control treaty with the world. It complained noone give a poops about the treaty.. russia said they did but thats something middle North America disagree. IDK who is lies.. but can guess tho.. eitherway this is possibly lead to arms race and possible one or two nukes gos off somewhere. but as indians where dos it leave us? Are we in the fall out zone if Russia get nuked? I think we are ok from fall outs from middle north America though..

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
but as indians where dos it leave us? Are we in the fall out zone if Russia get nuked? I think we are ok from fall outs from middle north America though..

Hopefully in any thermonuclear exchange it's close enough to India that the EMP bursts shut down all the call centers.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

I'm more concerned about India and Pakistan getting into a nuclear exchange than any other countries.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'm more concerned about India and Pakistan getting into a nuclear exchange than any other countries.

Ever see them do that ridiculous chest bump thing at the border?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Most of these treaties are a joke. Think about who rights them........the good old trustworthy politician.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The treaty was an antiquated Cold War era relic that wasn’t relevant anymore. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

but as indians where dos it leave us? Are we in the fall out zone if Russia get nuked? I think we are ok from fall outs from middle north America though..

Hopefully in any thermonuclear exchange it's close enough to India that the EMP bursts shut down all the call centers.

God forgive me but that has to be one of the funniest comment's I have read for a while, it is actually very cruel though as half of those call centres are actually in Pakistan, we had one trying to scam my mother before she passed - he was pretending to be a British Telecom engineer (an old scam were they try to get your detail's) - just change the country and company and the same scam the world over, once they get your number they never stop ringing and ringing and ringing and for my mother whom was seriously ill it was a nightmare as she had to answer the phone all the bloody time.

So joking aside those bloody call centres are an absolute nuisance.

The guy makes a good point though but so does Trump on this matter the rest of the world beyond NATO is ignoring the treaty and merely using it to hamstring the US and it's partners to give themselves time to catch up.

link   
double post

edit on 1-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

The fact that Russia has violated the treaty for 5 years might have something to do with this latest move.

Hey, wait-a-minute...I heard Trump does what Putin tells him to do....hmmmmmm...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes I agree. This would eliminate half the calls I get on my personal cell phone. They don't honor our do not call list anyway.

Drop it like it's hot already.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The ultimate "do not call" list.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

EMP isn't good enough.
Those call centers need to be nuked from space...It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
The ultimate "do not call" list.

Yup. Let the Boner Medicine Man find a new gig.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
EMP isn't good enough.

Done.

Let me hop on the Masonic jet and get over to SAC, I have some nukes to deploy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Second line

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

EMP isn't good enough.

Done.

Let me hop on the Masonic jet and get over to SAC, I have some nukes to deploy.

Better launch both, BOAZ and JACHIN...Just to be sure.
edit on 1-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You got it, Hiram.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If I remember correctly the Black Israelite Hebrews a few weekends ago prophecized nuclear war soon.

Maybe they were onto something?

Lol.
edit on 1-2-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The fact that Russia has violated the treaty for 5 years might have something to do with this latest move.

Hey, wait-a-minute...I heard Trump does what Putin tells him to do....hmmmmmm...

Yeah. He's also pushed a bunch of sanctions against Putin regime cronies over the Crimea annexation.

Meanwhile, the Obama Administration pointedly ignored Crimea, and Russia's attempts to meddle in the 2016 election (which were known about well before the election), and the violations of the nuclear treaty.

But it's Trump who is supposedly Putin's stooge.

edit on 1-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It seems pretty obvious that Russia have already suspended the treaty by developing new Nuclear capable missiles so what alternative does the US have but to do the same , the US have left a 6 month period for the Russians to rethink their position before they walk away so the ball is in Russia's court.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join