It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cory Booker Running for President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: shooterbrody

That man didn't put up a fight?

Who can stop mighty Spartacus?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The Spartans did like their young boys...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Victim blame much? Let me guess, you vote democrat.

Dorian Soran.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The short bus to "that special school" is filling up!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It'll be wild won't it?

They'll all fall all over themselves making a mad dash to see who can be the most left. Then once they've thrown all that mad stuff out there, they'll tip toe quietly back to the center trying to convince the rest of us that they didn't just spend the better part of a year and half saying all the things they said.

Indeed... I wonder what question will come up similar to "Do black lives matter or do all lives matter?"

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Excellent! I'd pay good money to see a debate between Booker and Trump!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Irishhaf

Democrats won't bat an eye over Booker's sexual assaults. They couldn't care less.

oh boy
www.thegatewaypundit.com... teway-pundit/

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

#metoo?

Damn. So first it was little girls, now it's gay men? And this was 3 months ago, why haven't I heard about it on the MSM? Hmmm. I knew the underage Covington kid's name and the entire fabricated story of racism the morning after it happened. And still nothing about the racist minorities present that day. The media is a frickin joke.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Cory the hooker Booker, couldn't run a lemonade stand. The only thing he can run is his mouth.

Even then he doesn't do a decent job.

He's ignorant of reality, or deliberately misconstruing the facts to push a false premise.

Dudes a punk beotch and a sissy.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Cory the hooker Booker, couldn't run a lemonade stand. The only thing he can run is his mouth.

Even then he doesn't do a decent job.

He's ignorant of reality, or deliberately misconstruing the facts to push a false premise.

Dudes a punk beotch and a sissy.

That sounds exactly like the guy we need!
I'm all in for Booker if he gets the nomination - it's a no brainer.
I mean, if people can elect Trump to mess things up for us then the people have every right to put Booker in charge.

Here is the real agenda and the real reason to get out and vote in 2020:

An eclectic and prolific Instagram feed full of poetry and candid moments, a full-throated endorsement of marijuana legalization and a post-partisan innovation agenda are all promising marketing tools for luring the younger voters Democrats are desperate to activate.

LINK

Trump is like Reefer Madness compared to Booker. (Dude, Were's My Car?)

Marijuana will decide who the next president is. And NOBODY would EVER believe Trump if suddenly he said that he would legalize it. Nobody. But you know that would be the first thing Booker does when he gets in.
I'm all about freedom. Booker!

edit on 1-2-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Marijuana will decide who the next president is, an NOBODY would EVER believe Trump if suddenly he said that he would legalize it. Nobody. But you know that that is the first thing Booker is going to do. I'm all about freedom. Booker!

No way booker does his boy T-bone dirty like that.
T-bone got to eat too!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

T-Bone gonna get some. Erbody gets to eat.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That sounds exactly like the guy we need! 
I'm all in for Booker if he gets the nomination

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

There are 2 STATES in N.J. . From Toms River to Cape May is South Jersey , and from Toms River to the Hudson River Palisades is North Jersey . The Majority of Conservatives and Moderates in the State reside in the South , the North is Mostly composed of Scumbag Liberal Leftist Criminals . Hope that Clears things up for you , We in the Southern Part of the State are the GOOD GUYS ............)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is great news.

Every single time another one of these disgusting people like booker, like racist Elizabeth Warren etc, puts their name in the hat the ‘left’ loses a bit more support.

2020 is all but guaranteed for President Trump.

NOBODY is going to vote for booker. Surely nobody is that dumb.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You will never hear about it on the MSM!

Please, tell me you knew that!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I am in total agreement!

I mean, if people can elect Trump to mess things up for us then the people have every right to put Booker in charge.

Copy that! The late great USA can reel from one ginormous f*uk up to another! Its like a carnival of the damned! Bring on the clowns.

Out of curiosity, I checked and found Booker's official campaign website!
corybooker.com...
It's poetry in motion! Simplistic, evocative of all sort of feel good stuff and not one word of substance concerning anything he might ever stand for. He really adhered to the KISS rule.
The sheer joy of the 2020 campaign will be the Democratic Party Primaries. Considering the Republicans got nothing but..............Trump? So this gives the Trump supporters and all those who wish to F*uk up the US the opportunity to skip the Republican Primaries and instead, vote in the Democrat Party primaries!

So........non-Democrats such as myself get to prance in to the polls and vote in the Democrat Primary and what a choice we got to make............Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Pocahontas? My money is on Harris because she's from California and she's female, so that's probably who I'll cast a vote for in the Primaries!

Rock On!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I looked this dude up and he looks like a hitman or one of those guys who knifes you for an ounce of weed.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's going to be fun watching the cast of commies try to "out-Marx" each other during the debates.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who can stop mighty Spartacus?

Have you ever seen the inside of a Turkish bath, Timmy?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

Democrats won't bat an eye over Booker's sexual assaults. They couldn't care less.

oh boy
www.thegatewaypundit.com... teway-pundit/

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

#metoo?

Damn. So first it was little girls, now it's gay men? And this was 3 months ago, why haven't I heard about it on the MSM?

Indeed. Interesting, heh?
Now he is running for President, I assume there will be a full investigation by the FBI? After all, it is a rather important position.
If he wins the nomination we're going to need public hearings, of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join