It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Houston Shooting Coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Houston police narcotics officers sought a no-knock warrant to search a Pecan Park home after a confidential informant bought what officers believed was heroin inside, according to a sworn statement filed in the case the warrant involved the "alleged sale of black tar heroin" at the house..

The informant was tapped to make the buy after police received a tip that the man inside — described only as a 55-year-old man about 5'11 and weighing about 180 pounds — was selling narcotics from the wood-frame home in southeast Houston. About a dozen officers were serving the warrant when suspects immediately opened fire on them as they entered the home's front door, according to police. Two suspects were fatally shot by officers.

Neighbors are upset and saying they weren’t drug dealers. No Heroin was found at the scene.

The home of the no-knock warrant that was raided is 7815 Harding ST in the video below.

This is 7815 Hardy ST.

The videos above are done by a guy named Dave who does a lot of first Amendment Audits across the state of Texas. He is pretty even-tempered from the interactions I have seen. Normally polite unless someone starts cussing at him. He has exposed corruption in some places and praised cops when they interact well with the public. He is also an ex-LEO.
edit on 31-1-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

"We are so sorry that this situation happened," Ferrari said. "My prayer is for the officers and their families."

But at the same time, Ferrari and others who knew the couple started asking questions: Had the quiet, Harding Avenue couple really gotten into heroin?

"I don't buy it at all," Ferrari said. "Not one hot minute."

The raid started around 5 p.m., when an undercover narcotics officer burst into the house with a shotgun and killed a pit bull that allegedly lunged at him, officials said.

At the same time, Tuttle ran around from the rear of the house with a .357 Magnum revolver and opened fire, hitting one officer in the shoulder.

When the shot lawman collapsed onto a sofa in the living room, a woman - later identified as 58-year-old Nicholas - reached over and allegedly made a move for his weapon, Houston police Chief Art Acevedo said Tuesday morning at a news conference at Memorial Hermann Hospital in the Texas Medical Center.

A backup officer shot at Nicholas and hit her, but the shoot-out continued. In the end, four officers were hit, including a 54-year-old, who officials identified as the case agent who breached the door while the first officers entered the house.

'We are so sorry': Family of man killed in drug raid offers prayers for wounded police

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Found this too.
edit on 31-1-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Thanks. The whole story stinks. If it is a bad raid and a coverup like it looks to be then the video below sounds ominous to those who dare to question the narrative.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I feel that in this case, if there was nothing going on, none of those officers would have been shot. They would have been face down and in fear. No running away and shooting back.

Add a pit bull to the mix... That's kinda like paraphernalia for drug dealers lol

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Saw this posted to Facebook by a friend of mine:

By now you know about the 14 cops that raided this mans address at [address redacted by j&c] in Houston, killing his dog & wife, where he fought back and supposedly took down 5 officers. He has a clean record, I know, I checked. On the OTHER hand...

At a different, yet similar very address of [address redacted by j&c] (house picture shown below) is a person with a criminal record a mile long. Certainly looks like a drug house.. even looks like there might be a security camera mounted on the eve.

They found a bit of weed and a minor amount of white powder, which could have been anything. His neighbors all claim he was law abiding, respectful, friendly, didn't sell drugs, and wouldn't have fired on officers if he knew they were officers. Keep in mind the police say they were notified by a neighbor he was selling drugs, hence the raid, but it was obviously not one of his. Maybe a neighbor at the other address.

I think it's a case of a warrant served on the wrong address.

EDIT: New info! See the video at youtu.be...
Local reporter went to the OTHER house we pointed out and verified that old house has bars all over the place and security cameras everywhere.

Video of house on Harding:
youtu.be...

What are They Hiding From You About the Houston Shooting Story??
youtu.be...

www.facebook.com...[0]=68.ARBWsAGxt3AW7qgVI_oRPJMv_Yc3LOLSSx8gHMxz-O2Vbi39JZs_XgtUnjFs2EjMiy_8NKXM9w 3sRx6oQ1afttDg7-N_lg5XaZScwub8E8r-vG98cEFwenat7BevGnNXEgMSp83a5LitwHVtjbsKTM16WAceR173Gmde52hMrEMTlsaoPSfa8r_zqDk4UEOLa0UaMsqRPTlxpAy_emPr0TQ6ly2re3KM J5Td4IUGI0qo6h7dLwB057AkbbvsPEnvhnIgXCJjV2_vpr4lmOj0vGAe_bWTYHLBCO9sbtWAaoleUtvSKmf1jtC3pM6MBnuoqTdR4YBXteoURZANhkI7&__tn__=C-R

If this was a screw up by HPD, then it needs a much closer look and an airing out.
edit on 31-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: readacted address

edit on 31-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: ATS does not like long Facebook links so I changed it from BBcode to plaintext link, click "quote" to see full link

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

They busted into the house in plain clothes and immediately shot their dog.

That is exactly what a home invasion sounds like. I would have shot the people breaking into my house as well.

They didn't find any Heroine and there just happens to be a different house that matches the description of a drug house with the same number and Harding-Hardy street address.

edit on 31-1-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I didn't catch the plain clothes part. Officers should never plain clothes anything.

I would need to know more to give a solid one way or the other but still, 14 people busting into your home screaming "police" (if they had), or nothing at all, he was pretty stupid to shoot back.

In the details... It looks like he had quick access to a gun, almost premeditated. He was shooting from the back yard, leaving his wife inside who also tried to grab a gun from a struck officer.

All we have are the details given. I've known people (and still do) who have a clean record and has done some pretty shady things, even selling drugs. A clean record doesn't mean you didn't do anything wrong. It just means you've been careful up to that point.

They supposedly had a buyer. That would have triggered the no knock.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It looks like he had quick access to a gun

So do I. It is a S&W 357 magnum and it sits 2 feet away from me in this room. Does that make me guilty?

was shooting from the back yard

What? He was in his home.

It wouldn't be the first time cops have raided the wrong house and TAC teams have been busted on numerous occasions for corruption.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Still digging through the clues and lack of info.

Here are a few pointers I'd like to mention. Fully correct or not is unknown. We need more information. Too much speculation.

- Pit Bull (Guard dog).
- Dog shot
- Plain clothes officers but was the SWAT team also in plain clothes? I've never heard of plain clothes SWAT.
- More than 1 type of group there (officers - swat and i forgot if there was a 3rd).
- Neighbor called it in saying that there was heroin being dealt out of that house. (Not pot... Heroin)
- Why specifically Heroin?
- Male ran to the back yard and was firing at officers
- Woman was in the living room
- Officer shot and went to the couch where the woman went for his gun
- May have been a firefight from outside the front of the house. Bullet holes shows them shooting from outside in.
- Pot found in house (no real issue here except that they WERE using illegal drugs)
- White powder ? To be determined
- Where was the Heroin? Likely sold. Maybe hidden very well. The male did run behind the house. Who knows if he had it on him and tossed it.
- Lack of record doesn't mean anything one way or the other.
- Why did the family apologize to the officers for being wounded? Maybe they knew something?
- If the "neighbors" said that these people were model citizens, why was the one neighbor shedding crocodile tears in the interview? She "almost fainted" yet there wasn't a tear in her eye when she was verbally sobbing.
- Multiple officers wounded. Damn that guy was a good shot or the officers were storm troopers!

Still, I would like to have more information. This case could go either way but I still lean towards the officers side in this.

They don't call Houston H-Town for nuthin...

ETA - Still adding:

- "Best friend" said they didn't deal drugs out of that house... Said it twice in a row and looked down right when he said it the second time. That tells me it's a lie or it wasn't the 'whole' truth. They may have been dealing pot out of the house but his statement was not fully truthful.

edit on 31-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It looks like he had quick access to a gun

So do I. It is a S&W 357 magnum and it sits 2 feet away from me in this room. Does that make me guilty?

was shooting from the back yard

What? He was in his home.

It wouldn't be the first time cops have raided the wrong house and TAC teams have been busted on numerous occasions for corruption.

So basically you're assuming. ...because it's happened before. Because you ALWAYS sit with your S&W in your lap.

You sound like you're paranoid. What are YOU hiding

Sorry man. This is all assumption on your part. You're just taking someone elses torch and running with it.

Oh yeah... He was shooting from the back yard because it said so in the video. Going off of the information you presented.
edit on 31-1-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The officers may have not been in uniform when they breached the door:

After the gunfire ended, SWAT officers using two robots to determine if the property was safe to enter found the two suspects dead.

Houston chief: 5 undercover officers injured in drug raid, 2 suspects killed

Just because someone has a pit bull does not make them a drug dealer. I have one and so do many other people I know and neither I, nor any of those whom I know are drug dealers. That's just more stereotyping of the kind the many people engage in to confirm a long held bias.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
In the details... It looks like he had quick access to a gun, almost premeditated. He was shooting from the back yard, leaving his wife inside who also tried to grab a gun from a struck officer.

Dude, if plain clothes cops busted through my front door, I'd be on the national news as well and my record is as clean as it gets. In my house or out of my house, very rarely am I not within quick arm reach of firepower... it's the world we live in and it doesn't make someone a bad person in any way.

FWIW, if anyone, cop or otherwise shot my wife, we'd have Randy Weaver turning into the Hulk situation on our hands. I can't blame the man at all for seeking to destroy any living thing within his radius at that point.
edit on 31-1-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh yeah... He was shooting from the back yard because it said so in the video. Going off of the information you presented.

Tuttle ran around from the rear of the house with a .357 Magnum revolver and opened fire, hitting one officer in the shoulder.

Says nothing about him being outside. Numerous other accounts of the incident say nothing of him being outside.

As far as me I am a bit paranoid. Cops have never been there when I needed them, but there have been several occasions that me being armed has stopped aggressors in their tracks only once have I shot anyone as a civilian and those people were robbing a convenience store.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
The officers may have not been in uniform when they breached the door:

After the gunfire ended, SWAT officers using two robots to determine if the property was safe to enter found the two suspects dead.

Houston chief: 5 undercover officers injured in drug raid, 2 suspects killed

Just because someone has a pit bull does not make them a drug dealer. I have one and so do many other people I know and neither I, nor any of those whom I know are drug dealers. That's just more stereotyping of the kind the many people engage in to confirm a long held bias.

No one said they were 'based' on the pit bull. It's either important or it's not.

If they WERE, I would understand the pit bull because it's NOT uncommon. I know this by experience. As I mentioned, it's like paraphernalia to a drug dealer.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Tuttle ran around from the rear of the house with a .357 Magnum revolver and opened fire, hitting one officer in the shoulder.

Says nothing about him being outside. Numerous other accounts of the incident say nothing of him being outside.

As far as me I am a bit paranoid. Cops have never been there when I needed them, but there have been several occasions that me being armed has stopped aggressors in their tracks only once have I shot anyone as a civilian and those people were robbing a convenience store.

And there's your bias.

Go back and listen to all of your videos. I thought I heard one mentioned something about him going to the back yard (maybe it was in the news article) right before mentioning the officer that fell to the couch.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
How far we have fallen...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I guess the possibility that he was dealing makes this acceptable. You know, gotta fill up those prisons. Empty cells are a loss of revenue in this FOR PROFIT INDUSTRY. All the way to the local cops, judges, prosecutors, etc....

Telling people what they can and can not do with their own bodies. If they don't comply, shoot them and ask questions later. I at least thought with our wonderful asset seizure/forfeiture laws, they could still get their blood money without the killings.

oh well .... freedom ... freedom .... freedom

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This article says that all of the officers were undercover:

All of the officers involved are undercover narcotics officers. Their names will not be released.

'Courage under fire' HPD chief recalls officers' struggle with suspects during shootout in SE Houston

Now, the above story isn't clear on whether or not they were undercover at the time they breached the door, but if they were and did not announce themselves, then I can see how someone would react the way the two people in the house did.

This article says nothing about the suspect being outside:

One of the suspects, Tuttle, charged from the back of the house firing a revolver at the officer, hitting him in the shoulder.

What we know about husband and wife killed in Houston officer-involved shooting

Just because it says the suspect was, "in the back of the house," does not mean he was outside or in the back yard. I think if that were the case, it would have been specified.

Whatever the truth of the matter is, it needs to be brought to light.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Whatever the truth of the matter is, it needs to be brought to light.

Maybe we need to start discouraging this type of behavior. We could either allow adults to live as they see fit, as long as they are not interfering with another person's free will or start enforcing severe consequences for this lawlessness.

If this was the wrong house or if nothing is found, all of the participating police officers should be prosecuted with 1st degree premeditated murder. They themselves should be behind bars in gen pop. If there were consequences for this behavior, maybe this wouldn't be occurring more and more often.

Swats will full body armor, tank like vehicles and full auto weapons must be swell. The itch builds up and builds up to use these tools as they were intended. I wonder what type of animal signs up for this type of job?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That is really plausible the cops messed up and went to the wrong house, a no knock raid with plain clothes cops, first thing they do is shoot the dog I would say this being the case it's only reasonable to assume the home owner would exercise his second amendment rights as well as his right to protect his home and family and come out blasting, those cops were lucky he wasn't one of those jack reacher type characters from the movies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join