It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Houston Shooting Coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Update:

The weapons recovered at the home were the 357 Magnum revolver that Tuttle reportedly fired, police found two 12-gauge shotguns, a 20-gauge shotgun, a .22 rifle, and a Remington 700 bolt-action rifle.

No 9mm or even a semi-auto pistol was recovered as per was reported by the CI.

Neighbors interviewed said "they never noticed suspicious activity." One neighbor told KHOU "they never had company," while another said, "There was never traffic at that house. Never."

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I'm sure maybe the residents knew the seller and the seller just used their house as a cover story.

The seller could just used a spot near their house because of the conditions at the location were favorable.

But even if they did know the person it doesn't make them guilty of anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

According to the report, the CI said the house was hardened/fortified it had security cameras and the dealer had a large supply of heroin and paraphernalia as well as a 9mm pistol.

None of those things were present at the raided house, but at the other address, you can see a hardened/fortified home with security cameras and drug paraphernalia present on the outside.

I bet the CI wasn't at Harding St but was at Hardy St. The cop claims that he watched the CI go into the house and I think the cop didn't witness any of that but did put it in the report to get the warrant.

Even police Chief Art Acevedo making statements to the press mixed up the names.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes, I saw some of that info. Sure is odd the other address had cameras and iron barring.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yup. As well as the report of drug paraphernalia laying around.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm with you on this being a mixup. if not then there are serious issue with informants and the police.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

But he didn't have anything, why would he knowingly shoot cops when they had nothing to be found. No, I think the cops kicked his door in all billy badass, shot his dog..he then defended himself. Do you think it's implausable that home invaders might say they are cops?

Also having a gun at the ready is not illegal..I'm 100% sure you know this.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Sounds like a narc bought some tar from someone in front of this house and the seller claimed to live in the house but they were from a few blocks away just covering the tracks.

I don't find that plausible, a dealer, if not selling out of their house, is not likely to say where they live..why would they?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That is what i am saying...The buyer was pushing to find the stash house and the seller was likely using the front of the deceased house to pretend he lived there.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I lived in this world(as a user), decades ago..it just doesn't work that way. Any buyer being too inquisitive would be shut down right quickly..they would not be entertained with any kind of answer. They could actually end up getting hurt.
JM2C

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

But he didn't have anything, why would he knowingly shoot cops when they had nothing to be found. No, I think the cops kicked his door in all billy badass, shot his dog..he then defended himself. Do you think it's implausable that home invaders might say they are cops?

People doing home invasions quite often use the "police", "search warrant" approach. Kn fact someone I know was robbing drug dealers houses with 2 friends by claiming they were police, Flashing security badges throwing handcuffs on them etc. They ended up getting 5 years each after several robberies

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko

originally posted by: vonclod

People doing home invasions quite often use the "police", "search warrant" approach. In fact someone I know was robbing drug dealers houses with 2 friends by claiming they were police, Flashing security badges throwing handcuffs on them etc. They ended up getting 5 years each after several robberies

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I lived in this world(as a user), decades ago..it just doesn't work that way. Any buyer being too inquisitive would be shut down right quickly..they would not be entertained with any kind of answer. They could actually end up getting hurt. JM2C

I agree that asking too many questions is suspicious but sellers deploying counter measures to conceal true identity or location to a new customer is common place.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

A veteran police officer connected to a deadly raid and shootout in southeast Houston has been relieved of duty, officials with the Houston Police Officers' Union have confirmed.

www.chron.com...

No more details at this time. Something must be up.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Whenever I see a spokesman with more than 1 head "nodder" behind them tells me its a big lie.

The bigger the crowd of head nodders the bigger the lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe the feds are getting ready to charge them with a cover-up...

It's pretty clear to me they fudged up and killed innocent people, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this one...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It's not clear what role the officer played in the Jan. 28 bust at 7815 Harding, but law enforcement sources said his suspension comes amid a probe centered on questions over whether the sworn affidavit used to justify the no-knock warrant may have contained false information.

The drug probe leading up to the botched bust started on Jan. 8, when officials say an anonymous caller phoned police to complain that her daughter was "doing drugs" inside the Harding Street home.

When officers showed up, they didn't see any suspicious activity, but stopped a passerby to ask if she'd called 911. She hadn't, but - according to what Acevedo told reporters at a Jan. 31 press conference - the woman allegedly turned back to her phone call and said, "Hey the police are at the dope house."

Afterward, police launched a full-on investigation and eventually sent in a confidential informant, authorities said. That buy allegedly netted some quantity of heroin, though officials have never said how much of the drug they recovered.

The informant also warned police of a "large quantity" of drugs inside, packaged in plastic baggies, and a 9mm handgun, an investigator - whose name was redacted - wrote in the sworn statement.

www.chron.com...

edit on 2/7/2019 by roadgravel because: tags

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Houston police have been unable to find the confidential informant behind the drug buy that set off a deadly narcotics raid last month, according to a warrant affidavit signed last week.

But now, more questions are emerging; in two different interviews from his hospital bed, Goines named two different informants, according to the warrant.

When investigators went to talk to them, both informants said they'd worked for Goines – but not on that case. So the investigators got a full list of all the confidential informants who worked for Goines, and they all denied making a buy at the Tuttle house.

Link

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

From your link:

Last week, another officer involved in the case – Steven Bryant – was relieved of duty in light of ongoing questions.

In the original warrant - the one used to justify the raid - Goines wrote that he watched the buy and, along with Bryant, identified the substance as heroin. But when investigators went back to talk to Bryant, he admitted that he'd actually just retrieved two bags of heroin from the center console of Goines' car, at the instruction of another officer.

Though he then took the two bags of drugs for testing to determine that they were heroin, he eventually admitted that he had never seen narcotics in question before retrieving them from the car. That, the investigator noted, contradicts the search warrant affidavit filed before the raid, which indicates that Bryant "recognized the substance purchased by the CI as heroin."

The new warrant, signed by a Special Investigations Unit Homicide officer, asks for photos, texts, call logs, and emails from Bryant's phone.

So it would seem as though there was unverified (potentially false) information used to obtain the warrant.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow, this is just sad, but unfortunately not surprising at all. I have been following this case since day one, and I really don't know what to say. Everytime there is an update I just shake my head in disgust. I hope all of the truth comes out and the people that lied are charged.
edit on 2/15/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join