It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Good point
alienfy we can finaly have some hummor.
Spray some particle rays on it too

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sibrel Will be on Jack bloods GCN radio show show soon!
www.gcnlive.com...

I'll try and update with what he says, probably same old stuff.

Edit
Yup same old crap, He talked about the 'new' footage of the window trick, the missing crater, the bible swearing stuff, the Buzz punch, the no technology argument and acually said "less tech than in my Walmart watch", sounded like an audio version of his website.

He convinced Jack *shakes head*, and there was no re-buttals.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Good point
alienfy we can finaly have some hummor.
Spray some particle rays on it too

Did you give up, Pepsi?

I think we ought to stop debating about if the Apollo missions were real or not. I think we all know now, that they did go. Even if one of us isn't admitting it to themselves
. I suggest we discuss about the other moon anomalies, you know the theory that states the Astronauts found something.. strange and possibly extraterrestrial.. on the moon.

Mods, will we need a new thread for that?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Okay steve i guess it's probable that they went.
I would say i will give a 80% for going on the moon.
About the other factor i dont know much of what was there on the moon.
What was it any way that they found?

[edit on 19-11-2005 by pepsi78]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There are theories that they found structures on the Moon and basically saw evidence of alien life. I did actually ask Buzz what his opinon was of Alien life and I had a bit to drink so I can't remember properly but he didn't really say anything conclusive from what I do remember. I don't think he said it was out of the question anyway. When we were talking about travelling to other stars and how we would need to use unconventional methods I mentioned about using wormholes and some sort of space warp. His wife started saying it wasn't possible and he turned round to her and said 'Well don't you believe in Zero Point Energy?' which was interesting. I asked him if it actually exists and he just said 'it does in the mind of physicists' and the subject was changed (I don't remember that he changed it I think someone else changed the subject - I had gone silent by then! LOL).

I've sent Jack an e-mail now with some decent info and links in, hopefully he will see some sense.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I dont know i have to research more.
I know there are storys with the dark side on the moon with a alien base.
I dont belive in aliens that mutch ufos and stuff like that is tecnology that has long existed within natzi germany.
So i rather think that ufos are man made.
We know that all the tecnology rokets "the famos v2" f117 design
and most of it came from germany.
But it's worth investigateing the moon for that matter.
Where can i get my hands on a documentary?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here

[edit on 19/11/05 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I've sent Jack an e-mail now with some decent info and links in, hopefully he will see some sense.

Ha me too...

this is what I got back...

Never heard from you before - Funny you should write now huh?

Attack the messenger huh?

We just present info. We leave it up to our listeners to make up their own
minds. Sucks huh.

Thanks anyway, Ive seen all this already.

Respectfully,

Jack Blood

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Emmm.... I didn't get a response, not yet anyway. I used the address of his website, did you? Bit of a paranoid and negative response there anyway. I like the first bit.. jeez... I thought I was paranoid...
Didn't sound like they 'just present info' from what you said with no rebuttal.

And completely off topic I've been looking into this recently:

Schizophrenia:

A mental illness in which the person suffers from distorted thinking, hallucinations and a reduced ability to feel normal emotions.
webcenter.health.webmd.netscape.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah the hotmail adress.
I replied saying that if he knew about all the link I provided then why didn't he call Bart on the info? At least play Devils advocate. bah!
At one point Jack said "pretty convincing stuff" well sure if you have a one sided argument.

I would like to see Phil plait as a counter argument... Oh well, maybe I'll join the deadlinelive forums and start a Hoax debunking thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is what I sent:

Hi Jack,

You might want to check out the following sources of information before you too get sucked into Sibrel's world of wonder.

I strongly suggest watching the footage for yourself , including the 'smoking gun' footage as he cuts it off before you see the camera move and the Earth disappear behind the frame of the window which it couldn't do if it was 'stuck on' The whole thing is so dark anyway you really need some imagination to see what he suggests. I know it is available on the Apollo 11 DVD, don't let him fool you into thinking it is 'secret' and exclusive to him because it is not.

If you havn't seen the footage of what Sibrel actually says to Buzz before Buzz punches him then you might want to watch that too. Just do a search on Google, I know if someone started shouting at me that I was a 'coward and a liar' in the street then they would get the same treatment.

I also saw on a forum that someone emailed Bart with a copy of the KJ Bible and asked him to swear that he believes all his crap - and he didn't. So what does it prove? Nothing because who the hell would do that anyway? He conned himself into situations with Dr Aldrin and put him unfairly on the spot. Dr Aldrin owes us nothing and that sort of behaviour is unacceptable.

You might want to ask yourself how they managed to take these amazing shots of the Earth using just a cardboard cutout when you can clearly see the continents. In fact I recommend looking through the entire archive of photographs:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I would also recommend looking at the Lunar Journal and other information in transcripts, pictures, videos and complete manuals for much of the equipment here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And if you want answers to the 'smoking guns' that certain uneducated people think they have found you might wish to check out these sites who are written by scientific people that know their subject, rather than the ideas of a 'journalist':

www.clavius.org...

www.badastronomy.com...

www.apollohoax.net...

I hope you find this information to be of use to you and it helps you see the through the clever manipulation of information that certain people seem to enjoy so much.
I'm sure you don't have to be told that the government are not the only people capable of such tactics for some strange purpose.

If you have any other questions or there is anything you are still not sure about, then please feel free to email me at this address and I will endeavour to answer any queries you may have.
But please, please do not allow yourself to fall for this drivel that so many people are trying to feed each other, it really holds no water. There's plenty of things out there to worry about without destroying the memory of one of our few and truly great achievments.

Best Regards

AgentSmith

www.abovetopsecret.com

(Please note that the content of this email is the opinon of AgentSmith and does not necessarily represent the views of AboveTopSecret.com)

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
If you havn't seen the footage of what Sibrel actually says to Buzz before Buzz punches him then you might want to watch that too.

I think this page explains the incident better.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by maninblack
It is kind of to say the moon landings were faked,or else were would we have gotten moon rock from?

Moon rock? It was already said that the rocks on the moon are basicaly the same thing as the rocks on the bottom of the ocean. I don't know if anyone already mentioned that since I truly don't want to read this whole thread. As for what I think, I don't know what to believe. Unless I look through a telescope and see the American flag that was stuck on the moon' surface during that first landing, I won't 100% believe in this. I think that it is highly possible that the whole thing was just a clever movie production made by the mafia, er.........I mean government. Whether or not the moon landing was real, it's obvious that we don't know everything about this.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hello everybody, excuse me if this has been allready posted, but I felt that many of you could find this interesting. While I was almost ramdomly surfing the web I found this hubble site web page: hubblesite.org...
(click on Read NASA Press Release to read the original nasa paper)

It basically shows a photo of some relativelly small area of the moon (Aristarchus crater and nearby features) taken by the hubble telescope. It also says that "These images reveal fine-scale details of the crater's interior and exterior in ultraviolet and visible wavelengths at a scale of approximately 165 to 330 feet (50 to 100 meters)", what makes me think that the hubble could perhaps, after doing some adjustements, photograph the suposed landing sites of the apollo missions and show us, if they exist, some of the artefacts left by the astronauts there.
The Nasa press release says also that they have indeed alrready photographed the apollo 15 and 17 landing sites, althought it doesn't specifies the photograph's resolution, nor it does give any link to those photos, hope somebody could find them. Well, I wrote this, despite of my terrible english because I read several times here that the hubble was not capable to take detailed photos of the moon, and this, I think, is a proof tha it indeed can, and if we are luky, perhaps we'll soon know the truth about the moon landings. I just wish that at least one of them were true

What do you think about this? will hubble be able to give us a proof, or a proof tha it was all a hoax?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
No it can't and your right, we have gone over this before. It just doesn't have the resolution to pick up the equipment.
However
the probe SMART-1 has photogrpahed the landing sites and the images will hopefully be published in the near future.
Some people will probably wonder why they havn't published them already but don't forget that this is not one of the primary missions and amongs the Scientific community the idea that the Moon landings were a hoax is just a big joke. They don't feel the need to (and rightly so too) go running around just to prove we went to a few people.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This Smart-1 Mission is just another sofisticated lie, any U.S. Imaging company can make it look like it's the moon this Satelite is filming, or the U.S. can go and put a flag and 1960's equipment on the moon real quick (with the new tech available nowto travel to the moon faster than the supposed 1960's) there was a Satelit filming Jupiter in03 or 04 it was capable of filming the Apollo landing site, why didn't it??= cuz theres nothing there.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Uh, it didn't film the Apollo sites because it didn't go anywhere near the moon. it did a slingshot around the Earth and went out to Jupiter where it took the pictures.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LandOnAir
This Smart-1 Mission is just another sofisticated lie, any U.S. Imaging company can make it look like it's the moon this Satelite is filming, or the U.S. can go and put a flag and 1960's equipment on the moon real quick (with the new tech available nowto travel to the moon faster than the supposed 1960's) there was a Satelit filming Jupiter in03 or 04 it was capable of filming the Apollo landing site, why didn't it??= cuz theres nothing there.

WOW!
Thank you for your breath taking revelations, my eyes are finally open.
I'm sure if it had been it's mission and it had taken some images, that would be a lie too! In fact everything is a lie, your computer is a lie and doesn't really work. There are lepricorns inside that draw pictures on the screen. Why don't you crack it open with a hammer and look - I'm telling the truth!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
I truly believe that we did land on the moon back in '69, and so should everybody else.
So to finally end all the speculation regaurding the landings, why on earth doesnt NASA use Hubble to photograph the landing sites?
We've seen the amazing things that Hubble can do, so im sure it could give us amazing pics of the lunar surface.

Here you go!

This should be a sufficient answer...

LINK

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

"As Armstrong crawled out of the LEM onto the porch, he pulled a D-ring that caused the MESA compartment to fold open. A TV camera mounted on the MESA was aimed so that it looked back towards the ladder in order to show Armstrong descending and take his first steps. The above photo shows the view of Armstrong broadcast to the world as seen from the MESA camera."

couldn't this camera film the assembly of the moon rover, since it was an important event on the moon?

mod edit: fixed quote box

[edit on 3-12-2005 by sanctum]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join