It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The pictures are taken at 90 degrees from each other and one is taken much, much further away than the other.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am going to take them to the photography department at our university. I 'll be listening to their comments since I am not convinced, or maybe do not understand your comments. the location of the craters is mutually exclusive. they can't be at the two places at the same time, with these two places, the slope and the jeep place, separated by a foreground. Meanwhile, I would like to ask you about this photo taken at station 9a, kilometers away from trophy point (the yellowish hill rolling into sort of crater). www.hq.nasa.gov...

That sort of rim is hadely rille, that is, according to the pic, next to trophy, i.e kilometers away. But for God's sake, is this Kms away? see station 10 pan www.hq.nasa.gov...
which is also a distance away from station 9a.
view maps www.nasm.si.edu...

and www.hq.nasa.gov...

key point is that the land between station 9a and 10 to the rim is not Kilometers away.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Wind]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Riiiiiiiight....

Uh... Ok you do that and take it to your university, make sure they see all the photos in the sequence...

[edit on 3-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
what is that photo of man biting his finger supposed to mean? didn't get the symbol of your gesture.

jra

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wind
Meanwhile, I would like to ask you about this photo taken at station 9a, kilometers away from trophy point (the yellowish hill rolling into sort of crater). www.hq.nasa.gov...

That sort of rim is hadely rille, that is, according to the pic, next to trophy, i.e kilometers away. But for God's sake, is this Kms away? see station 10 pan www.hq.nasa.gov...

and www.hq.nasa.gov...

key point is that the land between station 9a and 10 to the rim is not Kilometers away.

Trophy point is a couple km away from both station 9a and 10 yes. And yes, station 9a and 10 are not a few km away from the rim. They are right at the edge of Rima Hadely, as shown on one of the maps you supplied. What i'm not getting is your point. What is wrong to you about all that?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wind,

"Uh... Ok you do that and take it to your university, make sure they see all the photos in the sequence.."

I think they will laugh you out of the university, because all intelligent people know they landed on the Moon. Word spreads fast in the University environment.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think he more or less told us he didn't in 1994. Please follow down to the reference on this page.

www.checktheevidence.com...

Of course, it's possible that later missions were successful. However, if you switch seats and treat the Moon Shots as UFO accounts, you actually find, in terms of evidence, there is very little to choose between the 2 situations - especially when you understand that the moon rock was given out to test as powder and larger samples for museums were just given as "moon rock". This was apparently following a meteorite collection initiative - or maybe that's just like another UFO rumour.

In anycase, you can use published figures to PROVE Hubble can't see the Apollo craft, using basic trig. See here folks.

It's all about evidence really - once you examine it carefully, things become a little clearer, on the whole.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by izopen
I think he more or less told us he didn't in 1994. Please follow down to the reference on this page.

:bnghd: Again and again, we already discussed this and it doesn't not imply anything of the sort.

"Today we have with us a group of students, among America's best. To you we say we have only completed a beginning. We leave you much that is undone. There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers. There are places to go beyond belief..."

Is the more accurate transcript, with the bit on the end you see? IF anything it would seem he is hinting there is more out there than we realise. How anyone can see this as some sort of admission or even hint that it was fake is beyond me.

Of course, it's possible that later missions were successful. However, if you switch seats and treat the Moon Shots as UFO accounts, you actually find, in terms of evidence, there is very little to choose between the 2 situations - especially when you understand that the moon rock was given out to test as powder and larger samples for museums were just given as "moon rock". This was apparently following a meteorite collection initiative - or maybe that's just like another UFO rumour.

Really? You havn't read this thread then or bothered to look at the incredible archives of data, transcripts, images and videos that have been listed several times then.

In anycase, you can use published figures to PROVE Hubble can't see the Apollo craft, using basic trig. See here folks.

Thank you.... for... telling us something we knew a long time ago..? err. thanks.. Not sure anyone is trying to claim Hubble can see it...

It's all about evidence really - once you examine it carefully, things become a little clearer, on the whole.

Your right, though obviously you havn't bothered to practise what you preach in this case. I take it from your stance and the fact you obviously havn't read anything on here your idea of 'examining it carefully' revolves around reading a couple of paragraphs on that website..

The thing is, this (the moon landings) may just be one of the things that is actually true! Because no matter how you look at it, there is always a viable and realistic explanation for all the uneducated discrepancies that some people think they have found. In fact even though I believed it happened anyway, everything I have seen and learnt in the last couple of months has only re-inforced it.

46 pages and 907 replies and we wouldn't have discussed this? Give me a break..

Sometimes I really feel like I'm....

[edit on 3-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Meanwhile, I would like to ask you about this photo taken at station 9a, kilometers away from trophy point (the yellowish hill rolling into sort of crater). www.hq.nasa.gov...

and www.hq.nasa.gov...

Trophy point is a couple km away from both station 9a and 10 yes. And yes, station 9a and 10 are not a few km away from the rim. They are right at the edge of Rima Hadely, as shown on one of the maps you supplied. What i'm not getting is your point. What is wrong to you about all that?

the rille runs down from above the stations to down. Trophy, as you can see runs into the rim of the rille . trophy is Kms away, so is That Part of The Rille.that rille is connected to Hadley Delta, the mountain behind, kilometers away. The distance claimed by NASA, as I could see you mean, is that the rim is just there.But look at trophy that is Kms away. Does it make sense that this trophy rolls into that nearby rim? Hope you get why i mean.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Wind]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
Wind,

"Uh... Ok you do that and take it to your university, make sure they see all the photos in the sequence.."

I think they will laugh you out of the university, because all intelligent people know they landed on the Moon. Word spreads fast in the University environment.

I have spoken via mail to them and the person there thinks the first mission is fake, however, he believes other missions were true. I guess NASA is going to be laughed at, just when ppl deprogram their minds from the worship of the golden calf.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
No offence mate but I'd seriously think about changing university. What do they teach (or not) these days?

Have you even bothered to read all the mission details and look at all the photographs?

I know it's trendy and cool these days to 'think out of the box' or sometimes just 'not think at all', but it doesn't mean that every single thing in our lives is shrouded in mystery and conspiracy like some people seem to think.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

And here you go, 1407 images for you to enjoy:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I find it quite insulting that you obviously think anyone who believes it must be stupid or blind which is what you imply, did it occur to you that it might be because we are not stupid but educated?
Maybe when you stop worshiping the 'golden calf' (whatever that means - false idols maybe?) of whoever fed you this rubbish, you will come to terms with the truth yourself.

You keep saying that you think the first mission was fake, so you must have some undeniable proof or evidence to lead you to think this, do you mind sharing it with us so we can all enjoy the 'enlightenment'?

I think I've seen and heard most of them now so I am awaiting your answer with baited breath...

[edit on 4-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
listen agentsmith
I have the right to think whatever I think, and you do have the same right. The doubts I have I am sharing them with you. The man at university has the right also to think what he wants, and when I meet him I will ask him if he has proof or no.

I have the right to think that scientific institutions are golden calfs. Wasn't Einstein's theory of relativity accepted and worshipped? Now, it is criticized. You think that its rubbish to think like that, I think it is rubbish to take everything forgranted. You don't have to feel offended as I understand the psychology of media brainwashing and I accept it when ppl worship such calfs as it is not their faults. Your beliefs are results of your environment, and this goes for both parties.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That's fine, but could you please share with us the reasons why you think it is fake? You know, can you share with us the explanations for how they took all the pictures, simulated the lunar enviroment, how they fooled the Russians into making them think they were tracking them, etc?
You must have some sort of explanations for all the evidence in favour of Lunar missions to doubt them, right?
Everyone else who has come on has had reasons, they always turn out to be wrong, but they still have reasons... what are yours? Or are you not interested in discussing them?

Oh thank you for feeling sorry for me, I feel terrible to know my education is wasted. I look around at the technology I get to enjoy every day and it's a shame to know it's just an illusion. If you have something against institutions, why do you value the word of your University buddy? Do you go to university yourself?

I'm not some muppet that believes everything I'm told, otherwise I'd probably have been following the Fox broadcast like a lost sheep. I actually understand scientific principles and I understand the basics of what made the moon missions possible. I don't believe it because I'm told to, or because it is in the history books, it's something I have studied. I've met some of the people involved and been able to form my own opinons of what they have to say.

People like you make me laugh, you criticise the believers of the Moon landings, you say we are gullible and believe what we are told and that we are sheep or programmed - but what of you? Where do you get your information from? Usually from some illeducated moron's website, or a crappy TV show...
If we 'follow' what we are told you are doing exactly the same. Only our beliefs comes from a huge repositry of information that has helped our civilisation grow and develop. Yours tend to come from the minds of schizophrenics.
Not all of us have to rely on someone else to spell it out for us, we have enough understanding to be able to work it out all by ourselves, we don't need someone to hold our hand and guide us along which ever path they wish us to follow.
Most of these ideas seem to come from websites that have been put together hysterically by someone with little understanding of even the most basic scientific principles and some sort of grudge against developed civilisation. These sorts of people probably have some sort of underlying insecurity which makes them try and drag everything down around them to try and elevate themselves in their own little world. Usually frustrated at not being able to achieve anything they basically tear everything else down to give the illusion of being bigger themselves.

These people, however, need people to worship them and spread their ideas - and that's where you come in. They tempt you with tales of 'truth' and 'alternative thinking', spouting garbage from Matrix Movies or quoting scripture to their own end. They lead you on a wondorous journey of pure fantasy, warping every human's natural sense of curiosity into some sort of self-destructive force designed to perpetuate and spread. And then their mission is complete, self appointed kings of their own seperate worlds.

So don't try and say I'm the sheep, I work things out myself - I don't lap up someone elses ideas, nor do I refuse to look at any evidence that might contradict what I want to believe. There is a difference between wanting to believe something and there actually being just cause to do so.

You are perfectly entitled to your own opinons, but as you came onto a discussion board it might be appropiate to discuss your ideas rather than say everyone else is dumb to believe it. So far you havn't proven yourself in any way, you have not displayed any knowledge of the missions, you have not put forward any evidence as to why it may be false and all you have really done is repeat something which you seem to have misundertood and insulted everyone that basically knows more about the subject than you...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I do not speak of things I do not have experience in. I was just posting the pictures that I had doubts in. Many theories were put on how the missions were faked. You can surfe the net and discuss them with their authors, after all you claim to know every answer for everything.

Do not make me post again. You are just repeating what these institutions have told you, and proof was put infront of you that many scientific theories are criticized now, and were worshipped at some time.

And the photos I posted I am still not convinced by your explanations that come out from a person who has his mind set that the moon missions took place. A pan shot was shown to you that had part of land between the slope and the jeep, yet the astronaut seem to stand on the slope and by the crater at the same time.

The other photos just seem implausible. Trophy that is Kilometers away from station 9a, seems even closer than the rim to station 9a. You can go believe your NASA that this rim that is too close to station 9a, seems to show trophy rolling into it. I will not.

I understand that people believing in science so much get tensed and hot about discussing their beliefs. You refused to accept this fact. It is your own buisness.

[edit on 4-12-2005 by Wind]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Please post 'on topic' and stop with the personal snipes.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
dear moderator
when I said that people worship golden calfs that is NASA and scientific institutions, I didn't mean to insult. I just meant to say that science is too charismatic. I admitt that me too, when I saw the sites, I said no way the moon missions are faked, but then started to look deeper for discrepancies. I do not undermine science and scientists, but just telling ppl to be careful from some theories that governments want to put forward, on the expense of truth, and just telling that it is not appropriate to take everything blindly. Unfortunately, it seems that agentsmith is too nervous and took the statement as an extreme insult and answered by paragraphs for just a sentence.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I understand that people believing in science so much get tensed and hot about discussing their beliefs. You refused to accept this fact. It is your own buisness.

It thanks to science you get to speak to people on here using your computer, it's thanks to science you can get in your car and drive, or get in a plane and fly around the world, it's thanks to science you have power, sewage treatment, fresh water in your house. It's thanks to science you have sunblock and sunglasses (developed from materials used in the apollo missions) to protect your skin and eyes from UV, GPS so you don't get lost, Digital cameras, Mobile Phones, etc, etc... Science discovered electricity, what makes up our universe, how the Sun works, enables us to view anywhere in the world from space via satellites, enables us to communicate via text, audio or video across vast distances at little cost.
When the International Space Station goes over, if they have their Ham radio setup in use, I can talk to them even on just my handheld radio. I can receive live images from weather satellites as they orbit the Earth and get a real time view my country and those that surround it. Science helps to find cures for cancer, AIDs and has already found cures for many other diseases. Science has enabled people to find new life when otherwise they would be dead.
Science has helped our civilisation grow at an amazing rate and helps people around the world in many ways. When you look at technology now it really isn't that hard to believe what we could do then.

So thanks, I'll stick with my false science - because it seems to work just fine to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I never told you that I disregard these sciences. I do extremely value them. I have made my point clear that top secretive projects and sensitive ones may have lots of cover ups, especially that the reputation of countries was at stake.
Remember Colin Paawel standing in Un and holding a report that says that there are scientific proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? remember him making everybody listen to the phone call of supposedly two Iraqi leaders speaking about weapons of mass destruction? remember him showing photos of vehicles carrying supposedly these weapons? But where are those weapons? It is amazing how proofs can be manipulated and itis amazing how governments devalue people's intelligence.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Remember Colin Paawel standing in Un and holding a report that says that there are scientific proof that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? remember him making everybody listen to the phone call of supposedly two Iraqi leaders speaking about weapons of mass destruction? remember him showing photos of vehicles carrying supposedly these weapons? But where are those weapons? It is amazing how proofs can be manipulated and itis amazing how governments devalue people's intelligence.

It doesn't mean that everything they say or do is false or a lie. I don't believe everything for one minute, but it's pretty safe to say a lot of it is pretty much as they say it is, at least in broad terms.

Your example above is pretty good, becasue they didn't even manage to manufacture any evidence.. Which you would have imagined them to do don't you think? But they didn't. That was proven a lie because the (lack of) evidence showed that.

I have gone over countless details with various people who have actually had some pretty good sounding arguments for why they think it was fake, of course they were all proved to be illinformed or just plain lies (not usually the fault of the person bringing the information but usually due to their naivity of believing anything that isn't official).
There is not one valid point I have seen yet that throws any doubt on the missions, but there is plenty of evidence in it's favour. All I ask is you put forward your reasons why you think it is a lie..
Or more specifically, what evidence you have to suggest it is a lie?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Agentsmith
I have been posting my links and photos of I think they were faked.

The moon rocks May be just like the evidence of Colin Powel. They didn't find weapons, which mostly means the CIA mocked up the evidence.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join