It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry, but it really adds a lot of value. That is why you keep on responding. So, you are a solid proof that the video adds value...it got you to work hard to minimize the added stress to the defending team (NASA). So, you posting all these comments in such a fast rate just proves my point...

Video link

Over 3 million viewers and over 18000 comments...pretty popular, right?

The song is obviously popular, very popular...and the theme is Lunar Landing...that never happened. So, I say this is the perfect place for this video. My word against yours...and moderators.

Of course, moderator protected the purity of this topic...and removed the video. This topic deserves such a noble moderator...always serving the cause.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by swimmer]

jra

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
Also, jra, if you really did not care about the video, why bother to even write here, immediatally? Why such prompt reaction?

Where did I say that I didn't care about the video? I said it was a good song. I used to listen to Rammstien years ago.

Also, I posted three hours after you posting the link to the video. I wouldn't call that a "prompt reation".

jra, you have never added ONE LINE of science here. You are just here to drag stuff...

That's funny, I think the same about your posts.

This video that I posted is really funny. And you guys jumping here just proves that I have found something that adds value here...the guards were alarmed right away.

It is a funny video and I do honestly like it, but I fail to see how it adds anything to the subject. It doesn't prove anything about Apollo being fake for sure. Could you explain what you think this video adds?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
JRA vs. swimmer is like godzilla vs. chris crocker

I think the HB's should retreat to the "landings happened, but NASA was told to go away by aliens" position, they still haven't made one good point in this thread

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
jra, since you will be asking endless questions like this...like "what value does the video add"...I will just kindly ask you to read my posts so far, since I do not want to repeat myself.

I have explained...and I don't care to explain again.

I know that my posts are never so valuable as yours, jra...as an esteemed member of the Flat Earth Socieaty (Moon Landing Believers) you are a respected member of the community at this topic...and I am just an intruder. Moderator has done everthing to remind me of that, numerous times. We are all equal, but you, jra, you are just a little bit more equal...like communists were. You are in the inner party.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sorry, but it really adds a lot of value. That is why you keep on responding.

My responses are simply to state that it does not add value. You don't need to read into it.

So, you are a solid proof that the video adds value...

NOPE.

it got you to work hard to minimize the added stress to the defending team (NASA). So, you posting all these comments in such a fast rate just proves my point...

NOPE.

Over 3 million viewers and over 18000 comments...pretty popular, right?

Hitler was pretty popular... what's your point?

The song is obviously popular, very popular...and the theme is Lunar Landing...that never happened. So, I say this is the perfect place for this video. My word against yours...and moderators.

My word may not mean much but I'm guessing the mod will win every time

Of course, moderator protected the purity of this topic...and removed the video. This topic deserves such a noble moderator...always serving the cause.

Maybe if you showed people respect and posted relevant info, you wouldn't have problems.

So once again, I ask if you have relevant EVIDENCE to present which may disprove the moon landing??? An opinion is not evidence unless of course your are an expert in some field that is relevant to the topic.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This video is an EVIDENCE that a lot of people in the world KNOW that the Moon Landing was fake.

By the way, your friend jra likes the band...is he Hitler jugend? You just insulted him, you should apologize

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

jra, since you will be asking endless questions like this...like "what value does the video add"...I will just kindly ask you to read my posts so far, since I do not want to repeat myself.

I know that my posts are never so valuable as yours, jra...as an esteemed member of the Flat Earth Socieaty (Moon Landing Believers) you are a respected member of the community at this topic...and I am just an intruder. Moderator has done everthing to remind me of that, numerous times. We are all equal, but you, jra, you are just a little bit more equal...like communists were. You are in the inner party.

As opposed to insulting people, why not simply post evidence?? Or is it that you really don't have any to post? In any case, if you can't handle being civil, why don't you post somewhere else?

jra

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

jra, since you will be asking endless questions like this.

Yeah, heaven forbid that I try to discuss and debate the subject with you. I know you like to avoid that and all.

All you have said basically is, "This is what the world thinks". Which is incredibly silly conclusion to make based on one music video. I was wondering if you could add more to that. Like, for example, do you think the techniques of how the video was made is similar to that of how you think the Apollo footage was faked or what?

I'm currently trying to figure out how this video was made, like if it was all green screen and computer graphics (something they didn't have in the 60's) or what have you.

But yeah, I was just wondering if your opinion was more than just, "This is what the world thinks", but I guess not?

I find it amusing how you try to make yourself look like the victim, like everyone is out to get you because of your opinion. And then you insult and vilify others here. Insinuating that we're all "agents". Maybe if you refrained from doing that, you wouldn't get so many warnings, just a thought.

You should also take a look in John Lears section. They're quite anti-NASA (or NAZA as John likes to say) there and no ones getting warned or banned because of it.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
you insulted jra...you compared his favourite band with Hitler. I just thought he was in Flat Earth Society...there were some very respectable scientists there.

So, who insults people?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

you insulted jra...you compared his favourite band with Hitler. I just thought he was in Flat Earth Society...there were some very respectable scientists there.

So, who insults people?

wow you don't pay attention. My point toward YOU is that just because something is popular, doesn't make it right, correct, true... etc. etc.

popular OPINION is different then scientific FACT. SO lets see you post some scientific evidence to support your claims.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
nice try jra...John Lear and you are on the same side...even though you will deny that. Both of you claim that humans were on the Moon.

jra, this is by no means high level scientific discussion. You are just posting arguments here that are pseudo-scientific. Other people here (like skeptic-friend) have proved, over and over again, that there was no Moon Landing. Yet, you come up with lame, bogus claims, repeat them over and over again, and then - ask skeptic-friend and the likes to "prove their claims".

jra, Moon Landing never happened. I know that. It is not even very hard to figure that out.

But, there are layers of fake "education" and "knowledge" in people's minds that are hard to change...are you just a hard case...? I don't know, and I don't care.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

So when are you going to post some evidence???? Let's see it.

And skeptic friend has never posted anything that hasn't been debunked.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
and the highest authorities on "debunking" are you and jra...

In your own mind, you are maybe a mile tall...

For me, you guys have "debunked" - nothing. You are just killing the interesting topic with a lot of propaganda style amateur logic...with no evidence whatsoever.

Skeptic-friend and other people who posted here in the earlier stages have PROVED that there was no Moon Landing. Anyone with elementary scientific knowledge can see that. In your own mind though, jra and other "debunkers" have "debunked" ....who knows what.

My message to you, jra and the likes: There was no "Moon Landing". Learn to live with that.

jra

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Skeptic-friend and other people who posted here in the earlier stages have PROVED that there was no Moon Landing.

I guess I missed it with all the nonsense he continually spewed and ignoring requests to explain why the Lunar Lander doesn't work as claimed and other such things.

Anyone with elementary scientific knowledge can see that.

It's funny how any scientific knowledge, elementary or advanced disagrees with everything you claim.

My message to you, jra and the likes: There was no "Moon Landing". Learn to live with that.

Ok I'll try...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is not "scientific" knowledge that disagrees with what I say...it is you, jra. And slowly, you are becoming a minority in this world, with your Flat Earth Society thinking...wake up!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

swimmer, if you go read my posts in other areas of this site, you will find that I am very open to some far out ideas. I read more than I post, but that's because I have a great interest in learning.

However, it is not possible to learn from posts which simply assert, on their own authority, a certain idea. Proof must be presented. It is then the right of every individual to decide if the proof submitted is such that they will accept this person's idea as correct.

From my reading back through this thread, I personally have not seen sufficient proof from you or anyone else to make me think that the Moon landing were faked. I feel that there may be areas of doubt that everything was just as NASA said, but I have seen no compelling evidence that the entire landing was faked.

This does not mean that you are wrong. It simply means that you have failed to find and present enough points of logic and evidence to support your point of view. Just as in a courtroom, it is your burden to present enough evidence to make the jury conclude that the picture you present is the true and correct one. So far you, nor any others here have done so.

We the readers are the jury. We decide what we will believe. Childish sniping at those with opposing views does nothing for your case. It then appears as if you lack evidence and must resort to a form of yelling.

Please, as any good general would do, regather your material, find new evidence that has not been heard before, and present your idea again. Perhaps you need to research further gain more evidence. Maybe you need to brush up a bit on your presentation style. And then, with fresh ideas, lay out the idea at a later time.

I give you my word as a gentleman, I will hear any evidence put forward on almost any subject. (I avoid religious discussions.) I will evaluate that evidence, using my own judgment and common sense, and decide if I personally think it has merit. I will not belittle you or be abusive in any way while doing this. Nor will I be "forced" by you or anyone else to decide in a way that I truly do not think is correct.

There is no need, here or anywhere for hard feelings simply because people do not agree. It would be a dull world if we all agreed.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Proof has been posted here over and over again. As a matter of fact, people who believe in Moon Landing story should post evidence - where is the proof that they landed on the Moon?

Laser reflectors? - if they do exist (not proven), the could have been put there by an unmanned mission.
Pictures? NASA "lost" most important ones.. the rest of them are such a poor quality ... and they only prove that there was not Moon Landing - pictures show wrong shades, no stars...and million other details.
Vehicles used for "Moon Landing" ? - a joke. No way has that technology been sufficient.

YOU SHOULD GIVE ME ONE PROOF THAT A BAND OF CROOKS, THREE AMIGOS, WENT THERE, AS WELL AS THEIR SUCCESSORS.

Than we can start talking.
You cannot say "we landed" and I have to prove that you didn't. You have to convince me and the rest of the world (including over 3 mil that have seen that video) that you landed on the Moon (doesn't it sound silly even when you say it?) Where is your proof?

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

the lunar laser range finding projects are still pinging the mirrors to this day. The burden is on you to prove they were placed by a probe, as I have shown a picture of the mirrors armstrong placed with bootprints in the picture. I'd accept from you a picture of the probe that was sent, and the launch dates for when it was sent up. Please don't ask us to believe that at the height of the cold war, the US used Russian probes or launches.

I posted proof the landings happened, in the form of Big Mulley. Big Mulley is much, much to big to have been collected with a probe. Again, the burden is on you to prove it was collected with a probe. Again, I'll accept a picture of the probe, or a launch date

this 11.7 kg Moon rock was the largest returned to Earth by Apollo astronauts. One side of Big Muley was peppered with meteoroid "zap pits." Below right: A close-up view of 1 mm diameter zap pits shows tiny craters lined with black glass surrounded by a white halo of shocked rock.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as meteoroids constantly bombard the Moon so do cosmic rays, and they leave their fingerprints on Moon rocks, too. "There are isotopes in Moon rocks, isotopes we don't normally find on Earth, that were created by nuclear reactions with the highest-energy cosmic rays," says McKay. Earth is spared from such radiation by our protective atmosphere and magnetosphere.

Even if scientists wanted to make something like a Moon rock by, say, bombarding an Earth rock with high energy atomic nuclei, they couldn't. Earth's most powerful particle accelerators can't energize particles to match the most potent cosmic rays, which are themselves accelerated in supernova blastwaves and in the violent cores of galaxies.

I think you are confused with the "debunking" angle here, the accepted theory is that the landings happened, so the burden is on you to provide independently verified tangible physical evidence of the hoax

if you honestly believe making he statement "could have" is proof of something, then I'll leave you with this thought

The USA could have gone to the moon 6 times.

thank you for your time, and I eagerly await your reasoned and thorough reply

happy hunting

[edit on 11-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
syrinx, this is your proof? Are you kidding? Footoprints in the dust?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

Can you please offer a resonable discussion, you can always post smilies at some yahoo site if that's all you bring to the table

every HB avoids Big Muley like the plague. Can you discuss Big Muley ?

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join