It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

sorry bud, he got you. He used the rarely seen "nasa software engineers made an animals face on the meteor" gambit, and you can't win from here

he got you, he wins. We must both now face reality. All 6 apollo missions were a hoax

we've been vanquished

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic-friend

What must we think about this bad animal hit in the right eye by NASA buffoons?

Is Tempel 1 real or faked?

You (or should I say your alter ego 'bigbrain') started this same silly argument about Tempel 1 seven months ago (back in March) in your thread claiming pictures of Saturn are fake. This "Tempel 1/Bad Animal" idea made no sense then and it makes no sense now. Give it up.

Old Tempel 1 Post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10/26/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I thought this might be interesting. Here is an item about what would happen if the apollo astronauts had not lifted off the moon. Basically just a speech.

In Event of Moon Disaster" was a proposed speech drafted by presidential speechwriter William Safire. It was intended to be read by President Richard Nixon during the Apollo 11 lunar landing in July 1969 had a catastrophe occurred that would have prevented Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin from leaving the surface of the Moon. It is considered a haunting glimpse of the worst case scenario that could have made the historic landing a much more somber one. As the mission was successful and the astronauts returned safely, the speech was never used. It also never had to be adapted for any of the subsequent landings. The last line of the speech contains an allusion to Rupert Brooke's First World War poem, The Soldier.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just like the new laws in US...government can arrest you without explanation and keep you as long as they want. This "alternative" forum can delete your post, without excuse...

skeptic-friend has been VERY, VERY patient...and a bunch of government idiots (paid and unpaid) have been writing idiotic approvals of "Moon Landing" idiotic story...

And this site and the moderators are OBVIOUSLY taking sides. At EVERY TOPIC you can see the same thing happening.

This site is a joke... most of the similar sites on the internet are controlled in a VERY SIMILAR way.

You are all a joke.

[edit on 30-10-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

Actually skeptic-friend has been making erratic posts for quite some time. Every time he posts a question, it gets answered then he immediately moves on to a completely new subject.

His posts generally don't make sense and are very antagonizing and disrespectful to other posters so I'm really not surprised someone spanked him for a post.

Before you choose sides and point fingers at the site moderators, maybe you should familiarize yourself with skeptic-friends posts throughout the thread so you can understand why his post may have been removed. In my opinion, the moderators are pretty fair with people.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
His (skeptic-friend's) posts make TOTALLY sense for me... your posts, on the other hand, are totally missing any intelligence or validity.

I just don't know if you and jra are "useful idiots" (people who are doing favours without pay) or just low-paid, low-end "agents"...and I don't care.

sceptic-friend is posting very intelligent and funny messages, and should be paid by a forum like this for artistic value and free education of the ignorant.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Man never went on the moon, the radiation charts are a joke.
There is radiation in the belts , there is radioation beiond the beltts, there is radiation on the moon and they come up with that low excuse chart, they encountered all sort of radiation from hight energy particles to x-rays and gamma radiation, yet that aluminium tin foil of a craft and their suits some how made them safe.
The van alen belts has radiation mejuring from 10 mev above, hight energy protons that are practicly particles emiting gamma radiation that will cut thru aluminium like a hot knife going thru butter.

On the moon you got particles colieding with the surface on impact causing gamma spray and gamma rays to spring all over the place.
Thiis is a joke really

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

Originally posted by swimmer
This site is a joke...
You are all a joke.

Maybe it's time for you to move on then, swimmer.

I mean, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, with all the laughing you must be doing.

This "alternative" forum can delete your post, without excuse...

Did you SEE the post in question, or are you psychic?

What makes you think the post, in question was removed for any reason, other than a violation of the T&C's ?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am only laughing when skeptic-friend posts his witty comments...I don't laugh at stupid posts of jra and the likes. Those are just plain boring, flat, dull.

I spend 10-15 minutes a day here...so, I do not have to "move on". You can ban me from writing, but you cannot stop me from reading, if I want to.

skeptic-friend has shown so much patience that he deserves to be given a break. As a matter of fact, he kept this topic alive, with jra and other working hard to bury it .

But, I could be explaining this over and over again...and you don't deserve that much attention.

Who cares what moderators of this place do? I don't.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

You can ban me from writing...

Well, I suggest that you may just get your wish,

if you can't find something useful to do here,

other than randomly attacking the members, the staff and the site.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer
His (skeptic-friend's) posts make TOTALLY sense for me... your posts, on the other hand, are totally missing any intelligence or validity.

I just don't know if you and jra are "useful idiots" (people who are doing favours without pay) or just low-paid, low-end "agents"...and I don't care.

sceptic-friend is posting very intelligent and funny messages, and should be paid by a forum like this for artistic value and free education of the ignorant.

Mr. Swimmer (AKA skeptic-friend),
your writing style makes it very apparent that swimmer and skeptic-friend are one in the same.

I'm just curious as to why you cannot conduct yourself here in a mature manor? Feel free to disagree with anyone and everyone all day long but do so properly or you might get banned again

As to whether or not I'm a government agent. NOPE.
As to whether or not I'm a ATS plant. NOPE.
I post what I think based on factually available information. I have no personal agenda other then finding and spreading the truth. If you have information that I am wrong, post it, I'll review it and tell you I'm wrong. I have no problem with being wrong as it is another opportunity to learn.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

Swimmer --

I read skeptic-friend's post before the mods deleted it. The post added NOTHING to the moon hoax arguement -- literally nothing; he didn't write about the moon hoax at all. Instead, the post was nothing but a personal attack on other ATS members and their families. Skeptic-friend used foul language and foul references to attack another member.

I see no reason for the mods to leave that post on ATS. That post violated many ATS rules.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

However…

I like above all the enthusiasm and excitement of THE 3 HEROES OF THE MOON:

www.youtube.com...

I LOVE SO MUCH ALDRIN'S EUPHORIA.

Just curious but how does this, in any way, add to or enhance the discussion? This means nothing. Seriously, why keep posting the same thing over and over? What does it accomplish?

This is not evidence or a question to present for discussion so what's the point?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Benjamin Franklin

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Been listening to some of these backwards speech things about a potentially faked moon landing -- has this been brought up yet? Haven't been through all the pages.... I know they're preface on the site is 'for' the landings - doesn't matter, some of the backwards talk sounds like conspiracy.

www.reversespeechinternational.com...

[edit on 31-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

www.reversespeechinternational.com...

My intention for this research was to prove that the Apollo Moonlandings did happen.

I used a method called Reverse Speech to make an audio analysis of numerous original sound recordings of the astronauts and many others involved in the Apollo Moonlandings.

Reverse Speech is a communication process that occurs every time we speak. It manifests backwards in our forward communications and can be heard by recording human conversations and playing them in reverse. Reversals (the name given to reversed messages) occur in the unconscious mind in everyday language as well as metaphors and archetypes. They address behavioural patterns, unconscious thoughts and belief systems.

Speech reversals occur within forward speech and are formed automatically by the brain. They are delivered, received and understood on an unconscious level and relate to the forward dialogue in human speech. They always speak the Truth.

ONLY A LOT OF CRAP, ONLY SCIENCE FICTION LIKE MOON LANDINGS.

I have said that NASA buffoons have created Tempel 1 similar to a bad

animal with eyes, mouth and nose.

When I unmasked this imbecile thing made by a swaggerer that works for

NASA buffoons, they have turned the image 90 degrees.

ANHINGA, WHY HAVE THEY TURNED THE IMAGE IF I AM WRONG?

THEN I AM RIGHT.

YOU MUST ANSWER ME, NOT OTHER MEMBERS.

ANHINGA, ANSWER ME AND TRY TO SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hey Anhinga

look at these videos

THEN YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FULL OF BIGGEST LIARS.

THIS IS THE TRUTH, UNFORTUNATELY.

Anhinga, answer my question:

Am I right that Tempel 1 was created by NASA buffoons similar to a bad

animal hit in the right eye?

ALSO WIKIPEDIA.ORG SHOWS TEMPEL 1 IMAGE TURNED 90 DEGREES.

en.wikipedia.org...

BUT THE OLD IMAGE WAS THIS

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2007 by skeptic-friend]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hey Anhinga

look at these videos

This is a 9/11 conspiracy video. Please post it in 9/11 conspiracy threads.

THEN YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FULL OF BIGGEST LIARS.
THIS IS THE TRUTH, UNFORTUNATELY.

People lie all the time. Some people are good, some people are bad whether it be in government or not.

Anhinga, answer my question:

Am I right that Tempel 1 was created by NASA buffoons similar to a bad
animal hit in the right eye?
ALSO WIKIPEDIA.ORG SHOWS TEMPEL 1 IMAGE TURNED 90 DEGREES.
en.wikipedia.org...
BUT THE OLD IMAGE WAS THIS

Somebody rotated the image 90 degrees clockwise....so what?

That youtube video is one of the most ridiculous things I've every seen

The video "producer" makes so many absurd assumptions, I don't know where to start. You're using the fact that they're not as happy or emotionnal as YOU think they should be, as evidence??? for real??? and this is the best evidence you have to prove a massive conspiracy???

Whomever produced the video should be ashamed at themselves for their utter lack of education

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join