It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covington Student's Lawyer Lists Members of Media/Hollywood Who Will Be Sued

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
A MAGA hat is a hate symbol? Get a life. Your choking on that narrative. President Trump loves all Americans. The Constitution does not protect illegal aliens, foreigners and boarder rushers. President Trump has never demonstrated any racist Intent. The general narrative of Fake stream news is so. You believe it and am sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nah, leftist will continue to probe for weakness and attack, attack, attack all things they deem American. Until there is no more America, or no more leftist. They are sick.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bravo... Bravo....

Finally a lawyer with some balls!

Too bad he isn't our acting AG

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And that proves why people like you just plain suck.

And object possesses no capacity for hate. Its the person wearing it. Despite the left hanging the new scarlet letter around the neck of anyone white who dares speak against the silly victim mentality plaguing the country. OR the world for that matter. I'd love to see how the media would've covered some 65 year old White guy confronting a group of BLM activists, especially when he had to walk past a group of adults harassing KIDS. Same coverage right?

Just given your statement you have forgone any ability to have a debate on this subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The only way a MAGA hat is a symbol of hate is if you hate seeing your country turned in to a third-world sh1thole by people who couldn't are less about this nation and the corrupt politicians who use them as political leverage.

There is absolutely nothing hateful about wanting your country to be as great as it can be.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Do I know how to get a thread a bunch of bumps or what?

This thread has me rolling on the ground.

IIB Troll level 9/10.

Can't believe so many were triggered so badly.

Well done.

Technically it was "Boat Rocking", which is quite distinct from "Trolling". Although in that opener there all I did was say what liberals would say. Sadly not so many around any more so its been drifting off into staledom so much that people desperate for some venting action forgot who they were dealing with.

Boat Rocking is my thing where I try to keep everyone sane with various exotic tactics, my style of dark humor (where I do hope others enjoy it), where theres no telling if you'll enjoy the process one time to the next, but I strive to make you think.

Trolling is generally only meant drive people insane with usually rather obvious tactics (inflame / derail), where a troll personality type probably doesnt want you to laugh AT ALL, waste your time and if their good they'd be about sucking the life out of you, and odds are they themselves arent big thinkers.

Here I got to bring up the absurd hat is a hate symbol pretzel logic, while I hope those that were so trigger finger to react but then read the thread might be more calm in these situations in the future, and learn to spot the build up to a joke. We gotta keep warmed up in spotting troll posts like jokesters like fake news, like we have to keep sharp about not crapping the bed in our works, and so on. Likewise, lot of people out there if not most need a good ass kicking in one form or another every so often to get their humility back up.

Then of course there's the matter of how partisans inevitably get a year or so into the current main theme theyre all into. The other side pushes and pushes them into that blind unquestioning loyalty. They go from funny and 'smart' (as the underdogs in many cases oddly enough), and then go get uptight, confrontational, overly-defensive, they lose their sense of humor, especially by the battle for the second term is over. For Obama's reign in victory they went ballistic rioting, censoring, trigger warning stickering, and on and on and on, and thing is how hard they've kept their attack machine on the Trump side the more the once funny and discerning Trump supporters are sure to be pushed into being uptight Trump followers and ultimately buzzkill Trump worshipers.

Where even IF I was satisfied that he really is the "Real Thing" (I'm not), I'd still have to work against that current.

These politicians their social engineer advisors know our patterns Im getting at here. They dont care about what their opposition thinks in the slightest, but they do care a bit about what their own people think. The supporters are the only ones that have much a shot at keeping their guys something resembling honest. Too bad theyve all come to count on their people irrationally defending them no matter what, meaning they've got your brain by the balls. As politics is the domain of control freaks, psychopaths, megalomaniacs, Machiavellians, etc, just expect the bulk of them strive to have your brain by the balls. And most of their supporters will jump to give it to them. Meaning we want change this is where we start. Because without breaking this darkest pattern itll always be the same. All while we're running out of time to see a sea change in human affairs like this or else the odds our species survives this century on its current trajectory not so good.

edit on 31-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
The Constitution does not protect illegal aliens...

Actually it does, this is settled Constitutional law going back to the 1800's. Anyone on United States soil is guaranteed certain Constitutional protections.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Nick Sandmann's attorneys have identified 54 people and entities who can/will be sued. Two days ago, a letter was sent to each of them, essentially saying, "Get Ready...It's Coming!".

This article lists the 54 people/entities, and contains a copy of the letter sent to each.

Here ya go: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Nick Sandmann's attorneys have identified 54 people and entities who can/will be sued. Two days ago, a letter was sent to each of them, essentially saying, "Get Ready...It's Coming!".

This article lists the 54 people/entities, and contains a copy of the letter sent to each.

Here ya go: www.dailywire.com...

That. Is. Awesome.

Nail them to the wall and bankrupt them.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
The Constitution does not protect illegal aliens...

Actually it does, this is settled Constitutional law going back to the 1800's. Anyone on United States soil is guaranteed certain Constitutional protections.

the key word you like to gloss over is "certain" .

they are guaranteed (for example) the right to do process. Which is in a nutshell their "day in court"

but what illegals dont have is A RIGHT TO BE HERE IN VIOLATION OF OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS... hence ILLEGAL.

they dont have a right to guaranteed asylum or that asylum has to be even offered.

they dont have the right to stay here because they "have not committed a felony" or other such rot.

in short they do not enjoy the same constitutional rights as a citizen does.

Before you go on further might point out they dont enjoy the constitutional rights of owning a firearm, voting and holding political office.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

the key word you like to gloss over is "certain" .

in short they do not enjoy the same constitutional rights as a citizen does.

Did I say they got all the same rights a citizen does? Maybe you shouldnt have glossed over the key word 'certain' that I purposely used. Do you want me to give you the defintion of that word?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

WRONG again...
the tump does not love all americans. He loves republican americans. He hates the democrats.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Got a real news source for this? No?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh bull#, he's made every attempt in the beginning to work with the democrats and still tries. It's the democrats that hate him, and refuse to work with him at all, no matter what the issue because Orange Man bad.

The republicans were similar with Obama.
edit on 2/4/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Got a real news source for this? No?

Real news?

Oxymoron.

Kind of the point of the whole conversation.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

March 9, 2019 Update

CABLE NEWS NETWORK (CNN) is Next!

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood discussed his decision to sue CNN for its reporting and coverage of his client during an interview that will air on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals' homes,” Wood told Fox News host and best-selling author Mark Levin.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

GO GET EM Lin and Nick!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Some money will be handed over out of court and lots of people will be unhappy due to lack of drama.

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Some money will be handed over out of court and lots of people will be unhappy due to lack of drama.

It's OK there's lots of drama available, muslims are taking over Congress and we are all doomed, be afraid be very afraid...

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

When the Judge asks who was defamed when did they slander him and are opinion pieces libel that is the meat of the argument and in my layman's opinion it's sounds like they will kick it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BakedBlueDevil2

I hope you're wrong. Read the actual lawsuit wording at the link below.

BREAKING

March 12, 2019

The lawsuit against CNN was filed today. It's now been bumped up to $275 Million dollars.

Source: www.thewrap.com...

I sure hope the Sandmann attorney(s) doesn't "settle" out of court with CNN. I want to see CNN found GUILTY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join