It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Officials Encourage Noncitizen Voting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To all those who say it doesn't happen, you better come up with a different narrative.

Illegal Immigrant Who Voted Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison

He admitted he knew he was breaking the law

Ortiz used a stolen identity to vote in the 2016 presidential election. The name on the stolen ID was Jesse Vargas Jr.

So identity theft as well. I wonder if he was charged?

A public defender told U.S. District Judge Fred Biery that the Vargas identity was used by four men in total and that Ortiz had just used it in the 2016 election.

Several election officials in Texas were caught on hidden camera suggesting that noncitizens can vote and are voting, while some Ohio, Georgia, and New Jersey poll workers instructed undercover reporters on who or what to vote for.

Are they being charged also I wonder?

One of the reporters told a Texas poll worker that her boyfriend is a recipient of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), a protection from deportation for illegal aliens who arrived in the United States as minors, which was ordered by President Barack Obama in 2012. The reporter said the boyfriend was able to register to vote, although DACA doesn’t bestow a legal status, much less citizenship—a prerequisite for voting.

I say un defer the actions!

I await your unbiased rebuttals. LOL

As always lots more at the link,
www.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 25-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Voter fraud happens in all capacities. Ask north Carolina.

The guy had a fake identity, how in the name of jehosafat do you suggest poll/voting clerks find out if it's a real identity exactly? If he presented all required documents, which happened to have been counterfeit, then what can be done?

Finger prints? Iris scan? DNA / Blood work? Facial recognition?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Here is tip that will suit you well in this and further threads,

Read the article before posting.

The fake identification was detected by the State Department in December 2016 after Ortiz mailed in a passport renewal application for a passport that he had been using fraudulently for 10 years. He was arrested in August 2017.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We need a revamp of our election system. In 2012, I was apparently registered in two counties to vote. I went to school and switch my voter's registration. I voted. Thought nothing of it. That night my mom called and said "Oh, were you not able to vote?" I was confused. When she went to vote, she saw my name on the ballot right before hers. Technically I could have voted twice.

My dad did vote twice a few times. He was a JR. After his dad passed, he went to vote. He voted as SR (on accident). He thought it was funny so he went back and voted as himself.

Those are just two examples in my perfectly legal family of how our voter system is inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I have to have a valid ID, to vote in California. This person stole an ID, and voted. So, what you think millions of illegals stole IDS, to vote? That ID, is the only reason the person could vote!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
My dad did vote twice a few times. He was a JR. After his dad passed, he went to vote. He voted as SR (on accident). He thought it was funny so he went back and voted as himself.

Those are just two examples in my perfectly legal family of how our voter system is inaccurate.

I wouldn't say your dad's actions were "perfectly legal". lol

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Aallanon
I have to have a valid ID, to vote in California. This person stole an ID, and voted. So, what you think millions of illegals stole IDS, to vote? That ID, is the only reason the person could vote!

Illegal aliens also need a stolen ID and SS# to work...

Think it through before you post.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You're full of # my polling station in Cali did not require Id and illegals are issued ids and drivers licenses in Cali with no delineation as non citizen so yeah they don't even need a fake ID to vote in Cali. Cali gives them a real one.

Have fun with that jacked up state I sold my house and fled to a real state that doesn't anal rape its citizens

Jaden

edit on 25-1-2019 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
But the democrats need them for the elections!! What will they do without them???

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Non citizens can vote?

Heck, does this mean I can vote too? Or do non-citizens only get to vote if they vote against Trump?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I am against these illegals voting, and I think they should be concenterating on finding the people who are talking these people into doing it and stick them in jail with a big fine to deter others from ever doing that kind of thing.

I got a call from the Republican people maybe six years ago and the guy was glad I supported the Republican candidate, Romney. He asked if my mother was going to vote, she is still on the voting register I guess, she had been living with us. I told him she was dead, he said that I should vote for her. I laughed at him, he chuckled but I am not sure if he was serious or not. She is still a registered voter here, I do not know how to get her off the list, she died twelve years ago and this was supposed to be done upon her death. At the township they said I had to get ahold of some agency but I figured it wasn't worth it. Evidently someone is using that improper paperwork to send us all kinds of junk mail for her yet. My Uncle got his full drivers license, no restrictions for driving at night, when it came up for renewal two years after his death. I thought of sending in the renewal just because he was so pissed that he wasn't allowed to drive at night because he had a problem with one medicine for a while that effected his night sight, a medicine the doctor took him off of after a few months of flunking his eye test. His sight did get way better after the med was removed.

There is fraud all over in politics these days, on both sides, dead people are voting, illegal immigrants are being used to do this, go after the people recruiting these illegals.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And don't forget Obama telling illegals on national TV that they could vote before the 2016 election.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

originally posted by: headorheart

I wouldn't say your dad's actions were "perfectly legal". lol

Ha - fair enough. He definitely was in the wrong, but we are legal citizens of the US

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

You can not register to vote in California, if you are illegal, and yes I did have to show my ID, when I showed up at my designated polling place,where my name is on the sheet stating that I am registered and this is my polling place.

Earlier this year, we debunked a similar false assertion about California’s New Motor Voter Program. That program is an effort to increase voter turnout by automatically registering people to vote when they renew or obtain a new license, unless they opt out.

again illegals can not vote in major elections here.

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 25-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: error

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Factcheck.org? LOL maybe you can link to the DNC website for more corroboration.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Factcheck.org? LOL maybe you can link to the DNC website for more corroboration.

California has not implemented a law authorizing non-citizens to vote in federal elections.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

LOL nice try

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

LOL nice try

All Registered Voters Can Vote in a Primary or General Election

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California,

www.sos.ca.gov...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's why it's called "breaking the law"

Jeez.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That's why it's called "breaking the law"

Jeez.[/quote

"Report: 3 million votes in presidential election cast by illegal aliens," reads a headline on InfoWars, a conspiracy website ran by Alex Jones. The article has been shared via Facebook more than 48,000 times when we last looked.

"There is no credible evidence I have seen to show large numbers of noncitizens voting in U.S. elections anywhere," Hasen said. "The idea that 3 million noncitizens could have illegally voted in our elections without being detected is obscenely ludicrous."

www.politifact.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join