It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Robert Muller still taken seriously?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Then explain these articles telling us the opposite;

Bloomberg

search results

That, is why I doubt those who make claims otherwise...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: DAVID64

I wish harm and hell upon fascists. People who don't qualify for that, needn't take offence, regardless of who they support. If they do qualify as fascists, their feelings aren't important at all, and I don't care about them, or how they respond to my opinions. I don't care if they feel persecuted, because they deserve to be persecuted, they deserve to feel bad, embattled, their behaviour makes them perfectly legitimate targets for all the worst that a world can throw at a person, and I hope it chokes them all.

If you happen to be a Trump voter, but not a fascist, then bully for you and the minority you are a part of.

This is charming. I think in your eyes I would be a fascist even though I am far further from that than anyone I know. What is your exact definition of fascist? I would really like to know because it seems you have written your very own dictionary.

If not, are you reading from the Karl Marx edition? I bet you are.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Your source articles are very old. Almost a year at that. An awful lot has happened in that year. Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, have all agreed and have been cooperating, since your sources were published. Just because, the president was not the target of the investigation, doesn't mean, he can not be found guilty of crimes, in the investigation.

If the dots lead to Trump, in the investigation, he goes down. It seems to me, an awful lot of dots, are heading that way.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So much fail I wouldn’t know where to start. a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
When you run a fishing expedition, others who have made similar allegations but cannot prove them will immediately fall in line. Mueller is their only hope because the media failed them too much already.

edit on 25-1-2019 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

That's all you have...my articles are a year old?

Thanks, I'll be sure to post more current ones with exactly the same basis.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: kwakakev

Someone has to be, and it sure as hell isn't the septuagenarian delinquent occupying the Oval Office just now.

Anyone taking that fellow seriously needs to consider checking themselves into a secure care unit for the rest of their lives.

I fully get that you don't like Trump. But can you honestly say that you aren't just running on the hate coupled with TDS when it comes to discussing things? As a rational thinking man, there are things that Trump had no control over, and even if he was everything you believe him to be, were wrong. Like the FBI being weaponized to usurp an elected official.

Before you knee jerk, think about what I asked you, and remember who you used to be. A real thoughtful reply would be super. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'll take him seriously when some of Clinton's people get charged. I'm sure these Trump people are crooks and you do the crime you do the time but am I supposed to believe Clintons people did nothing wrong during the election?

The fbi is a political tool and that's now obvious to anyone paying attention

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Someone has to be, and it sure as hell isn't the septuagenarian delinquent occupying the Oval Office just now.

Anyone taking that fellow seriously needs to consider checking themselves into a secure care unit for the rest of their lives.

. A real thoughtful reply would be super. Thanks in advance.

Memes and gifs are out of the question then?

Honestly, I think Muller is just setting himself up for at least 2 book deals, a memoir, and a Netflix documentary followed by a drama starring Robert de Niro, executive produced by CNN films 😉
edit on 25-1-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Those who subscribe to phobic thinking of every kind. Those who are happy to be in a corporatist nation and barely say a word about it (since corporatism is a central feature of fascism). Those who permit their negative bias to be greater than their compassion. Those who hold patriotism up as a shield, to deflect just accusations of racist ideology. The white supremacists, the outright Nazis, and everyone who marches with them rather than against them.

That covers it far better than the definition in the Merriam-Webster.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The same reason that a bunch of lefties jumped on Maga hat wearing kids without thinking first.

Tds is real and they'll cling to anything anti trump

Jaden

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

First of all, TDS does not exist. You can disagree, you can moan, you can whine about it and all the things you believe it has spawned, but it does not exist. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a twist on a phrase used by Charles Krauthammer, an actually reasonable right winger, and none the less a giant hack who has been proven wrong by history on the subject of presidents before, who accused some of having Bush Derangement Syndrome. As we now know, Bush was indeed dirtier than a two dollar whore, and responsible for a great deal of misery making both in his own country and abroad, and no one in their right mind, no one in even the first few levels of insanity, would argue that Bush in hindsight wasn't every bit as bad as people thought he was, and a damned sight worse than that to boot.

Hindsight has not affected Mr Krauthammer, he seems immune to perhaps the most useful tool in the human toolbag in this regard, for he was perfectly happy to suggest that people had such a derangement where Mr Trump is concerned, despite the fact that the fact Trump is a moral degenerate who couldn't lead his way out of a damp paper bag, even if furnished with a compass, and a map of the bags layout. One is not "Deranged" in any way to distrust his motivations, to read his policies as if they were written by a moustache twirling villain, because in actual FACT, the only thing that disqualifies Mr Trump from moustache twirling villain status, is his lack of capacity to grow anything to twirl. That and the bone spurs.

Mr Trump is EVERY bit as bad as those who dislike him think he is, and the same people who think so were proven absolutely right about Bush, whereas Mr Krauthammer, for all his learned status (and his status as a right wing, Fox employed mouthpiece) was proven absolutely wrong. History has already shown that hack to be incapable of either hindsight or foresight, so your accusations and deflections based on this syndrome you mention (which itself is the fakest of fake news, ironically), or anything of the sort, are not something I have any need to answer, in any more depth than to say that the syndrome is a lie told by one hack to cover the arse of another.

As for the things you say that Trump had no control over, take a hike. None of the things that have been out of his control, including the weather and the procession of the sun in the sky, have been blamed on the man. His conduct, his policies, his statements and his intentions are under attack, because they and the man himself are pure, darkest, hell spawned evil, and should be prevented from maintaining control over anything more important than one single packet of disposable tissues, and I would recommend insuring that packet of tissues if you seriously intend to leave it in his care for any period of time.
edit on 25-1-2019 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Where i get a big 'What ?' is how this man was in charge of the 9/11 Commission.

Mueller was not in charge of the 9/11 commission it was Phillip Zelikow with Thomas Kean as chairman.

Yes he was FBI Director during the PENTTBOMB investigation but he was not the lead investigator on that either.

Am just saying let at least get our facts right before you open up your OP basing your criticisms of Mueller on your incorrect belief that he was head of the 9/11 commission. Kind of astounds me that the OP is based on a this fundamental misconception that Mueller can't be taken seriously because the 9/11 commission report was a farce yet he wasn't in charge of that investigation yet all the usual suspects turn up to pat the OP on the back. Even this entire op is based on a falsehood.
edit on 25-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

what a pathetic reply. You should be ashamed to be associated with your brain.

Your sickness has disabled your ability to communicate effectively.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Why is Robert Muller still taken seriously

Because he can put people in jail

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thanks for clarifying some of Muller's roles. It still does not distract from the premise that Muller is a political prosecutor, not a criminal prosecutor. I doubt anyone is really surprised by Roger Stone getting arrested due to his strong criticism of Muller's investigation. Time will tell if anything sticks, I wont put any money on it. In the mean time this noble perception of justice is obstructing government, business, international relations, media perceptions and liberty.

Donald Trump is already one of the most well vetted people on the planet just to get through the election process. With such a long and expensive investigation going on with nothing against him, the stench of political persecution is high.

edit on 25-1-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

His conduct, his policies, his statements and his intentions are under attack, because they and the man himself are pure, darkest, hell spawned evil, and should be prevented from maintaining control over anything more important than one single packet of disposable tissues

With Trump trying to put the breaks on the war machine I consider him quite low on the evil scale. Your rant is classic TDS.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Yes there have been a lot of indictments, arrests, confiscations and charges, but no convictions. How much longer are these keystone cops going to bumble around just making a mess of things? To what ends?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

His conduct, his policies, his statements and his intentions are under attack, because they and the man himself are pure, darkest, hell spawned evil, and should be prevented from maintaining control over anything more important than one single packet of disposable tissues

With Trump trying to put the breaks on the war machine I consider him quite low on the evil scale. Your rant is classic TDS.

Putting the breaks on the war machine? Hmmmm, how does that work out when all along there has been constant bragging by Trump about how much money he was going to dump into the MIC? Ya know... the war machine.

And just stop with the low-rent catch phrases. You can do better than completely unimaginative played out memes.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The MIC budget has only gone up since Trump has been in power. The use of this military power has gone down though. Negotiations with North Korea, trying to pull out of Syria. I do not see Trump coming across as the most evil devil spawn with his foreign policy actions. Bush was a lot more evil about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join