It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Robert Muller still taken seriously?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
During 9/11 Robert Muller was in charge of the FBI, an organization that was piggy in the middle during this operation.As far as the deep state goes, there are still a lot of good people in this organization, but it does get murkier the further up the chain you go. Perhaps that is just part of being intelligent on the Federal level.

Where i get a big 'What ?' is how this man was in charge of the 9/11 Commission. A seriously flawed investigation. Politically he toed the line and done what he was told to do by those in power, but he dropped the ball bad by the power of the law. He is just another political puppet. All this Trump Russia collusion is just another puppet show, bread and circuses.

Is Robert Muller a time bomb? When he finally gives up this farce it is time for Trump to punch back? Or is it just going to go on and on as a democratic wet dream until the next election?

How the 60 minuets team got smashed apart for investigation George Bushes none existent war record does make me wonder what is really going on in America. Does anyone really know or is there just too much lead in the water?

Does anyone here think Robert Muller is doing good? If so why?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

anyone that allows a murderer to run free unmolested for decades...anyone that makes deals with the devil, under the auspices of protecting the people, all while that same devil plies his trade and continues to murder ... is lower than the lowest criminal.

Mueller wont escape justice in death.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Someone has to be, and it sure as hell isn't the septuagenarian delinquent occupying the Oval Office just now.

Anyone taking that fellow seriously needs to consider checking themselves into a secure care unit for the rest of their lives.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Because of Trump Derangement Syndrome

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

really? somehow a thread on Muellers bonefides is the perfect place for another personal attack on Trump?

Mueller has been complicit in the death of more than one person. The person you cant stop thinking about, is doing exactly what people that elected him wanted.

Pity your PM and parliament cant do the same. Guess your folks DNA just cant handle life without being told what to do by an unelected fop.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He's not taken seriously, dude is a F'n joke.

Only reason he's around is because the Dems are using him as a tool for obstruction. His only purpose is to run down the clock and buy the leftists more time.

Hell even James Comey said;

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
During 9/11 Robert Muller was in charge of the FBI, an organization that was piggy in the middle during this operation.As far as the deep state goes, there are still a lot of good people in this organization, but it does get murkier the further up the chain you go. Perhaps that is just part of being intelligent on the Federal level.

Where i get a big 'What ?' is how this man was in charge of the 9/11 Commission. A seriously flawed investigation. Politically he toed the line and done what he was told to do by those in power, but he dropped the ball bad by the power of the law. He is just another political puppet. All this Trump Russia collusion is just another puppet show, bread and circuses.

Is Robert Muller a time bomb? When he finally gives up this farce it is time for Trump to punch back? Or is it just going to go on and on as a democratic wet dream until the next election?

How the 60 minuets team got smashed apart for investigation George Bushes none existent war record does make me wonder what is really going on in America. Does anyone really know or is there just too much lead in the water?

Does anyone here think Robert Muller is doing good? If so why?

Mueller is a dirty cop... there's no way to say otherwise.

He and Andrew Weiseman (sp?) have a very clear record, i.e., pattern of malicious prosecution, and their biggest cases being overturned by the courts for wrongful prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct.

It has happened NUMEROUS times already with these two guys.

How Mueller has everyone saying he is "beyond reproach" etc, is beyond me, given how bad that record actually is.

It's possible it is bumbling incompetence, or just inappropriate friendly relationship with Weiseman who screw everything up... but it's way past one time occurrence.

I can think of 3 investigations off the top of my head that were bogus, and 2 of those were full on sh*t shows, and overturned on appeal.

Of course, I'll get flamed by the Orange Mad Bad people here... because they won't spend the 15 seconds to find out what a lousy prosecutor Mueller is on google.
edit on 25-1-2019 by dasman888 because: gerbil zombies

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Name me a high level FBI official, AG, or other law enforcement official, who didn't get where they got in the end, by way of knowing how to cover their arse and the arse of other officials above them, and I will show you a liar and a fraud whose crimes have simply not been discovered yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Absolutely!

Mueller has such a shady past that if light was ever shined on it, more than half the political parasites in DC would go down with him. Conservatively speaking.

As for his fake investigation, I've added my peice above.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Clinton/White water over 7 YEARS, and one indictment. Muller/Russia, over 35 people business indicted. Roger Stone was arrested YESTERDAY.

About a dozen officers outfitted with flashlights, bullet-proof vests and tactical gear surrounded the home.

Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump, is accused by a federal grand jury of lying about the investigation of Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

www.yahoo.com...

Another one down, and you have to ask why Muller is taken seriously? Crimes have been commited. That is why Muller is taken seriously, he is exposing the crimes.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You forgot your usual cry of " Fascists ! " and wishing harm on Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
He is providing evidence to back his charges. Wont argue he is a saint, but I am also not going to argue with factual evidence presented in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Someone has to be, and it sure as hell isn't the septuagenarian delinquent occupying the Oval Office just now.

Anyone taking that fellow seriously needs to consider checking themselves into a secure care unit for the rest of their lives.

You have an Oval Office in Britain ?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Show us the evidence, I want to see what you all claim to be evidence reveiled.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Show us the evidence, I want to see what you all claim to be evidence reveiled.

Muller has remained tight lipped about the investigation. The proof, is in the prison sentenecs, and again there are dozens of sealed indictmets already in the Courts. That is a lot of criminal activity, we have not been enlightened with.

Nearly three dozen sealed criminal indictments have been added to the federal court docket in Washington, D.C. since the start of 2018.

abcnews.go.com...
I read at least 12-14 are from Muller for sure.
edit on 25-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: fix spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

I still believe if he had any thing on Trump's alleged crimes, it would have leaked. So far, all I've seen is other people get in trouble.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: dasman888

Absolutely!

Mueller has such a shady past that if light was ever shined on it, more than half the political parasites in DC would go down with him. Conservatively speaking.

As for his fake investigation, I've added my peice above.

OR

You are just parroting the talking points that your pundits have been brainwashing you with.

I dunno, I like reality and there certainly seems to be a lot of people getting indicted under the Muller investigation.

How's Benghazi going?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

The same could be said about you...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I wish harm and hell upon fascists. People who don't qualify for that, needn't take offence, regardless of who they support. If they do qualify as fascists, their feelings aren't important at all, and I don't care about them, or how they respond to my opinions. I don't care if they feel persecuted, because they deserve to be persecuted, they deserve to feel bad, embattled, their behaviour makes them perfectly legitimate targets for all the worst that a world can throw at a person, and I hope it chokes them all.

If you happen to be a Trump voter, but not a fascist, then bully for you and the minority you are a part of.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: iplay1up2

I still believe if he had any thing on Trump's alleged crimes, it would have leaked. So far, all I've seen is other people get in trouble.

I think, if you have damning information on the president, you have to wait until you have all of the information, before you make your move. Muller, if the president is guilty of crimes, has to slam dunk it, in one shot. No do overs. That is why he has spent so much time with Manafort, Flynn and Cohen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join