It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly P Hall, The Elementals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
According to this link some of the greatest minds in history not only believed
in elemental spirits but communicated with them and gained inspiration from
them...

"The idea once held, that the invisible elements surrounding and interpenetrating the earth were peopled with living, intelligent beings, may seem ridiculous to the prosaic mind of today. This doctrine, however, has found favor with some of the greatest intellects the world. The sylphs of Facius Cardan, the philosopher of Milan; the salamander seen by Benvenuto Cellini; the pan of St. Anthony; and le petit homme rouge (the little red man, or gnome) of Napoleon Bonaparte have found their places in the pages of history ...Not so very long ago the greatest minds of the world believed in the existence of fairies, and it is still an open question as to whether Plato, Socrates, and Iamblichus were wrong when they avowed their reality.

These elemental spirits are being seen by more and more people, especially
since the so-called drug "the spirit molecule" became more known, people
that have tried it often describe the same types of instances involving beings
of all descriptions many like the elementals described by the secret teachings
of Mr Hall, who was rumoured to be a 33% Mason
this guy tells us his thoughts on the matter, or is it matter lol

have often seen machine elf-type beings in my '___' trips and have a tremendous deal of curiosity about exactly what/who they are and what they might be trying to show us. I have just finished reading ‘Astral Plane: Its scenery, inhabitants and phenomena’ by C.W. Leadbeater (an early 20th century theosophist) and I was fascinated to find a description that for me had significant similarities to what I have experienced of the elves and what a lot of Terrence Mckenna’s descriptions of them along with posts on the nexus seem to say. Here are key excerpts from the book: These nature-spirits are known in popular language by many names – fairies, pixies, elves, trolls, goblins, etc. – some of these titles being only applied to one variety, and others indiscriminately to all.... Their forms are many and various, but most frequently human in shape and somewhat diminutive in size......Under ordinary conditions they are not visible to physical sight at all, but they have the power of making themselves so by materialization when they wish to be seen... There are an immense number of subdivisions or races among them, and individuals differ in intelligence and disposition precisely as human beings do.... instances are not wanting in which nature-spirits have as it were made friends with human beings and offered them such assistance as lay in their power. This helpful attitude however is comparatively rare, and in most cases when they come into contact with man they either show indifference or dislike, or else take an impish delight in deceiving him and playing childish tricks upon him.... practical joking and silly though usually good-natured horse-play... They are greatly assisted in their tricks by the wonderful power they possess of casting a glamour over those who yield themselves to their influence, so that victims for the time see and hear only what these fairies impress upon them, exactly as the mesmerised subject sees, hears, feels, and believes whatever the magnetizer wishes.....

These Elemental spirits have been noted to come in all shapes and forms
including shapes and forms that could explain all Alien and UFO phenomenon
Elemental tricksters who could make you see whatever they wanted you to see.
i have always had a feeling that plants were a powerful conscious entity but
this puts everything being conscious and layered so deep it could make your
head explode just trying to envision it.

"The salamanders are as varied in their grouping and arrangement as either the undines or the gnomes. There are many families of them, differing in appearance, size, and dignity. Sometimes the salamanders were visible as small balls of light. Paracelsus says: "Salamanders have been seen in the shapes of fiery balls, or tongues of fire, running over the fields or peering in houses." (Philosophia Occulta, translated by Franz Hartmann.)

The first link by Manly P Hall goes in depth about this idea and does get
you thinking, i dont ever remember meeting an elemental but would
love too, if they exist.

edit on 18-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Manly is one of my heroes...s&f

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Manly P Hall talks about all kinds of stuff

his audio lectures are worth checking out

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have tried to linkin the four class of elementals with humanoid an ufo lore, and there are similarities between the ideas of the elemental and paranormal lore.

The gnomes being short little men similar to the idea of dwarves, somewhat technological advanced an living underground. The Undines and the Slyphs share similarities with water nymphs to elves an faeries. UFO's are said to have a weird connection with water and being able to fly very fast for the air part.

Salamanders are more or less the odd one out since they are the only quad-droped or animal, but I've had my thoughts about them. Never heard of them being identified with balls of light...I'll be damned.

O an btw, there were universities an colleges would argue about how many angels can stand on a head of needle. Which is alot like how many monkeys does it take to screw in a light bulb. Just so you know.

edit on 18-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "elemental spirits" don't exist. Sorry to rain on the parade.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "elemental spirits" don't exist. Sorry to rain on the parade.

And I was having such a nice day today. Thanks Satan for cursing the hay.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Care to elaborate on how you can be so sure?
Perhaps there is more to this?
Do you normally write off everything that doesnt immediately agree to your personal sensibilities?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Care to elaborate on how you can be so sure?
Perhaps there is more to this?
Do you normally write off everything that doesnt immediately agree to your personal sensibilities?

edit on 17Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:47:37 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20191America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Double post

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I just made a post on a very related subject. I have been introduced to them when I lived on my own in a forest for a year, they make their presence felt all the time once you sense them, they manifest through some animals in their apparent bizarre behaviour at times.

I have been studying them and I have discovered there are elemental that take care of every aspect of nature.

Animals, the same as humans, are loved and respected and their welfare is of the highest concern for one elemental or other.

Apparently they don't like humans particularly but they will gravitate to love and respect for living beings and will assist those that love animals.

My post on another thread

We humans can corrupt most systems but hierarchy exists in everything in nature. It is a natural order that creates the system and is incorruptible we don't have any say.

What dictates our ascension? .. It happens all the time with individuals, It is the level of our own awareness. Our awareness has evolved over millions of years along with our physiology. Some make the journey through the human kingdom fairly rapidly, the rest of us are lumbering on but everyone gets to ascend eventually.

There is periodic harvesting when fruit becomes ripe and we become another kind of being, but for the majority, we ascent together as a group. Some are left behind for the next harvest.

Humans are very valuable to the wholeness of this system but we are by no means any better or more important than the thousands of other sentient species that live alongside us albeit in another state of matter.

Nobody judges you, you are your own judge and when you are out of the flesh your judgment is perfect and your errors are transparent, everything and every being loves you, everyone of us is on a mission and we arrive and depart in clans of humans who have shared countless lives together.

It really sucks that this knowledge has to be hidden from us by necessity. It will all soon become crystal clear. We don't really learn a great deal in the next world. The dimension beyond Maya is as mysterious to its occupants, as the afterlife is to us.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I have discovered I can rain on anybodies parade given enough righteous anger.

Elementals respond to that.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I've read that quartz crystal can be used to store memory. For quantum computing OR for an "impressed " memory from a person with the ability to do so. Don't know what to think as I'm still digging on the science of topic. Unless anyone present has information to share about such things?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

I believe that molecular structure of crystals align in a way that acts as a conduit of energy.

The uses of crystals, stimulated a very advanced society in our distant past and their purpose was much higher than providing a storage mechanism.

MAGIC is real, subtle energies can be manipulated. Corse energies can be manipulated, depending on strength of Will.

When we pass through to Maya, everyone can do magic, in fact it's very difficult not to.

We all possess three envelopes, our physical envelope, our emotional envelop, and our mental envelope. So one physical and etheric body in this dimension and two elementals that are attached to us in two other dimensions.

An esoteric axiom is that your envelopes (elementals), make good slave but terrible masters. We learn to control them from childhood but they can and do influence us. They have no minds of their own, they just have a function to perform. They are the only things that dissolve between lives.

edit on 18-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: Speling

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How do we pass through to Maya?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How do we pass through to Maya?

Our body dies and our consciousness turn inwards. it is a very natural and cyclical process.

It's actually no different to a flower blooming and then decaying. Its identical except for the complexity.

edit on 18-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: More is good

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Information overload, Kenny. Please be more detailed with the content you provide, as I do find it intriguing. However, I’m having a hard time following some of the (briskly rushed over) statements you’ve made.

I propose you start a new thread. Detail and define your discoveries for us. I would love to read it! 😇

This topic is my top 2 favorites right now.

S&F to the OP
edit on 18-1-2019 by KKLOCO because: Parentheses moron

edit on 18-1-2019 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Information overload, Kenny. Please be more detailed with the content you provide, as I do find it intriguing. However, I’m having a hard time following some of (the briskly rushed over) statements you’ve made.

I have discovered so much through Hylozoism that I really wouldn't know where to start.

I can explain to you the esoteric aspect of our lives.

The Hylozoic framework as devised by Pythagorus, explains every aspect of the reality of life, and is created in a way to release another natural process which is the law of self activation.

The contract is, that we must work up knowledge for ourselves and KNOW it thoroughly. Once this has happened you are then gifted with further knowledge that arrives causally. it manifests as an overpowering understanding and it fills in all the the gaps.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Pretty much what I've read.
I've also read that the quartz-crystalline make up of the pyramids at Giza, aside from all the Sacred Geometry involved concerning the structure itself as well as it's alignments, planetary and galactic.
But I want trying to get into chakras and all that lol.
Either way, we chew the same fat to use a gross metaphor. Keep up the good work.
Wisdom, like a good deed, is it's own reward.

edit on 21Fri, 18 Jan 2019 21:05:19 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoFridayb20191America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Typo

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Chakra's are easier to understand when you discover that they are attached to our etheric body not our physical body. Our etheric body is the interface between this world and the next and it dies along with our physical form.

We constantly receive energy from the higher dimensions, it is stepped down from much higher intensity than we could bare it in its raw form. Our Chakra's are the conduits for that energy.

The energy I speak of is life itself, once it is removed, our body dies.

edit on 18-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

These are all things I, myself believe in.
If only more could be compelled by this information...sigh.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

More and more people are waking up.

A large part of the ancient knowledge has been hijacked by those in the know, they want this to be kept as a secret.

It is so powerful it would change the world overnight

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join